Rub & Tug Rudy

The_Real_JRoc

Whats the deal with One more round rub & tug Rudy? Why does he make the fighters hug everyone b4 they get in the cage? I don't have a problem with the fighters hugging b4 they fight its just not all of them want to, like Chuck last fight he dosen't really seem like the hugging type and u could kinda tell when Rudy was trying to make him. Its fine if the fighters want to but do you really need to pay a guy to make them hug b4 they get in the cage? Plus with all the other things going on outside the ring do the fighters really need that 1 last distraction of being told what do b4 stepping into the cage, I don't think so. Let me know what u think.

Whats the deal with One more round rub & tug Rudy? Why does he make the fighters hug everyone b4 they get in the cage? I don't have a problem with the fighters hugging b4 they fight its just not all of them want to' date=' like Chuck last fight he dosen't really seem like the hugging type and u could kinda tell when Rudy was trying to make him. Its fine if the fighters want to but do you really need to pay a guy to make them hug b4 they get in the cage? Plus with all the other things going on outside the ring do the fighters really need that 1 last distraction of being told what do b4 stepping into the cage, I don't think so. Let me know what u think.[/quote']

I didn't think it was manditory

Archived