Shane Carwin vs. Junior Dos Santos

ricoj3323

i think this fight makes the most sense right now because Carwin probably isnt getting a title shot against the winner of mir vs. Lesnar at UFC 100 so why not put Carwin against a guys whose on a roll like Dos Santos. I'm still not sold on Carwin , Gonzaga was clearly rocking Carwin but i think Carwin might of got lucky because if Carwin didnt land that shot then Gonzaga would have knocked him out. I think Junior Dos Santos can knock Shane Carwin out, this fight needs to be made. It really makes sense for both guys.

i think this fight makes the most sense right now because Carwin probably isnt getting a title shot against the winner of mir vs. Lesnar at UFC 100 so why not put Carwin against a guys whose on a roll like Dos Santos. I'm still not sold on Carwin ' date=' Gonzaga was clearly rocking Carwin but i think Carwin might of got lucky because if Carwin didnt land that shot then Gonzaga would have knocked him out. I think Junior Dos Santos can knock Shane Carwin out, this fight needs to be made. It really makes sense for both guys.[/quote']

Wow, all I can say is this fight would most likely end in a KO in the first or second.

I once said I would never vote against Dos Santos again. Now I am voting against Dos Santos in this fight... And I could be wrong again LOL.

Carwin has great tools and I like what he brings to the table. I believe he could be valesquez and Santos, along with Lesnar and EASILY Mir. I just believe in a year from now that Lesnar will be better and if his chin is better then Carwins, then Lesnar may just be the future King of the HW division (yes I am not kidding when I say he could possibly beat the GREATEST HW OF ALL TIME Fedor)

I once said I would never vote against Dos Santos again. Now I am voting against Dos Santos in this fight... And I could be wrong again LOL.

Carwin has great tools and I like what he brings to the table. I believe he could be valesquez and Santos' date=' along with Lesnar and EASILY Mir. I just believe in a year from now that Lesnar will be better and if his chin is better then Carwins, then Lesnar may just be the future King of the HW division (yes I am not kidding when I say he could possibly beat the GREATEST HW OF ALL TIME Fedor)/

You just took it too far.

You just took it too far.

I am saying after a couple years of training. He could POSSIBLY beat Fedor... but still Fedor has a solid chance of destroying them. Fedor is an animal in all aspects of the game, and I do want to see him lose more then anyone to prove he is human. Right now though Carwin + Brock in one night one after the other have 0 chance against Fedor IMO. The guy has no weakness and is worse then two Megatrons in the ring

DAT HOW A N&*@& EAT

I would say after the Arlovski fight he showed some weaknesses' date=' I mean I thought he was getting thoroughly beat up until Arlovski got arrogant with the flying knee.[/quote']

Honestly, never count Fedor out until you dont see him get up again... and that doesnt happen. Fedor I think can easily be UDed before finished. His game is just too dangerous to do anything else with.

Honestly' date=' never count Fedor out until you dont see him get up again... and that doesnt happen. Fedor I think can easily be UDed before finished. His game is just too dangerous to do anything else with.[/quote']

I think a flush blow from Carwin or Lesnar could KO Fedor. I did say could, not would. But there is a chance for a finish. those guys hit outrageously hard.

I think a flush blow from Carwin or Lesnar could KO Fedor. I did say could' date=' not would. But there is a chance for a finish. those guys hit outrageously hard.[/quote']

I think more so from a Carwin punch..

Brock has the power to knock guys down with his punches but i think Brock is suited more along the lines of a HW Tito Ortiz, in take your guy down and pound him out into submission/tko or UD. Carwin's GnP and overall fight game seems to be more brutal and have intent to disfigure ones face.. lols.

but again this is Fedor, and this is all speculation until Fedor fights for the UFC brand. till then.. no need to talk about Brock/Carwin/Couture vs Fedor

Vovchanchyn?

oui oui monsieur. That is the guy. He used to be considered the greatest for awhile... And then others came a long and he lost someone from Ken Shamrocks club. I cannot remember who.. Reason 1 is I am half loaded... reason two is I dont care about GHEY MEZGER and the clowns of the Lions Den.

oui oui monsieur. That is the guy. He used to be considered the greatest for awhile... And then others came a long and he lost someone from Ken Shamrocks club. I cannot remember who.. Reason 1 is I am half loaded... reason two is I dont care about GHEY MEZGER and the clowns of the Lions Den.

calm that down. Guy Mezger is a cool dude, Ken is the tool.

calm that down. Guy Mezger is a cool dude' date=' Ken is the tool.[/quote']

You like Guy? I always found him to be a bit weak. This could be a bit biased, but I always disliked the Den as well. They looked so GHEY back in the days when they had huge Chops for hair.

Mezger had standup but his fight with Chuck was HILARIOUS. He was winning by a long shot until I think it was the third and then got totalled. I think I am going to DL that then go to bed.

You like Guy? I always found him to be a bit weak. This could be a bit biased' date=' but I always disliked the Den as well. They looked so GHEY back in the days when they had huge Chops for hair.

Mezger had standup but his fight with Chuck was HILARIOUS. He was winning by a long shot until I think it was the third and then got totalled. I think I am going to DL that then go to bed.[/quote']

LOL..

I never liked the Den either, i did like Ken, up until the TUF show with Tito, then his constant b*tching about how he is the legend and how he wont let Tito disrespect him and the sport, and Ken failing to realize his own actions made him into a hypocrite after ditching his team on the show like he did, now i just dislike both of them. Tra was the guy i liked in the den.

You like Guy? I always found him to be a bit weak. This could be a bit biased' date=' but I always disliked the Den as well. They looked so GHEY back in the days when they had huge Chops for hair.

Mezger had standup but his fight with Chuck was HILARIOUS. He was winning by a long shot until I think it was the third and then got totalled. I think I am going to DL that then go to bed.[/quote']

the Den sucks, no one likes the Den. however Mezger tries to push the sport into the open world, he is a promoter now i believe. i was never a fan of him fighting.

LOL..

I never liked the Den either' date=' i did like Ken, up until the TUF show with Tito, then his constant b*tching about how he is the legend and how he wont let Tito disrespect him and the sport, and Ken failing to realize his own actions made him into a hypocrite after ditching his team on the show like he did, now i just dislike both of them. Tra was the guy i liked in the den.[/quote']

TRA TELLIGMAN! that is who it was that beat Igor. Thank you soo much. My brain was hurting from trying to remember. I hate remember names :mad:

there is no doubt about it fedor is a beast but i agree with 'IwishIwasMMA' .. lesnar will be better than fedor in two years if he continues winning, we will all find out one day as those 2 will certainly fight at some point.. and as for shane carwin, he has a lot of great potential.. needs to be tested and i think dos santos would be a good test for him. maybe cheick kongo cud be a better one as he is in good form at the moment and it would really show who deserves a shot at lesnar after mir

there is no doubt about it fedor is a beast but i agree with 'IwishIwasMMA' .. lesnar will be better than fedor in two years if he continues winning' date=' we will all find out one day as those 2 will certainly fight at some point.. and [b']as for shane carwin, he has a lot of great potential.. needs to be tested and i think dos santos would be a good test for him. [/b]maybe cheick kongo cud be a better one as he is in good form at the moment and it would really show who deserves a shot at lesnar after mir

Lesnar needs to be tested also, and no one will ever be better than Fedor, no one can pull a win out of there as$ like he can.

Archived