PPV technical BULL****

Spittin_Toofs

:mad: Am I the only one who had PPV issues last night????? I ordered around 9:30 and it didn't come til 10:05,then it cuts out right before the Pete Sell/Matt Brown fight,I got to see 2 freakin fights!! the rest of the night I got NOTHING but a black screen.I'm JACKED! this is the second time I've had issues with this PPV crap.I couldn't even get through to a Comcast representitive to inquire what the issue was.it used to be as easy as pushing a button to order an event,but now it's push buttons,make phone calls(maybe get through),and alot of finger crossing.they better not even try to charge me $44.95 for that.

:mad: Am I the only one who had PPV issues last night????? I ordered around 9:30 and it didn't come til 10:05' date='then it cuts out right before the Pete Sell/Matt Brown fight,I got to see 2 freakin fights!! the rest of the night I got NOTHING but a black screen.I'm JACKED! this is the second time I've had issues with this PPV crap.I couldn't even get through to a Comcast representitive to inquire what the issue was.it used to be as easy as pushing a button to order an event,but now it's push buttons,make phone calls(maybe get through),and alot of finger crossing.they better not even try to charge me $44.95 for that.[/quote']

I have never had technical difficulties, but I have direct tv.

:mad: Am I the only one who had PPV issues last night????? I ordered around 9:30 and it didn't come til 10:05' date='then it cuts out right before the Pete Sell/Matt Brown fight,I got to see 2 freakin fights!! the rest of the night I got NOTHING but a black screen.I'm JACKED! this is the second time I've had issues with this PPV crap.I couldn't even get through to a Comcast representitive to inquire what the issue was.it used to be as easy as pushing a button to order an event,but now it's push buttons,make phone calls(maybe get through),and alot of finger crossing.they better not even try to charge me $44.95 for that.[/quote']

Spittin, what city are you located in? My cable system didn't have problems, but it blows that you mised the fight.

I will forward this to the person in charge for you.

You said you ordered through Comcast?...

I had no PPV problems last night.

EVERYONE: In the future if you have problems with your PPV, please let me know as the UFC keeps track of these problems. I will forward your problem on to them.

Just want to let you guys know what could possible be your issue...

There's a possibility you ordered the HD feed and not the SD feed. If you don't have an HDTV box you're not going to see anything but a black screen.

Please don't reply letting me know that you did order in SD and that it should have worked, I really don't care. I just want to let you know that could be a possible reason as to what stopped you from seeing the event and to watch out for that in the future.

Archived