can we get a Fan Vote please?

zone

there is a lot of conflict between Jackson and Machida because they each deserve a title shot.I honestly think Machida should get the title shot cause he KOed Thiago Silva in a stunning fashion when Jackson couldnt KO the weak chined Jardine.Instead of just giving Jackson a title shot,which Machida was promised in the first place,We should have a Fan Vote to decide who want to face Evans.

there is a lot of conflict between Jackson and Machida because they each deserve a title shot.I honestly think Machida should get the title shot cause he KOed Thiago Silva in a stunning fashion when Jackson couldnt KO the weak chined Jardine.Instead of just giving Jackson a title shot' date='which Machida was promised in the first place,We should have a Fan Vote to decide who want to face Evans.[/quote']

Rampage lost a close decision to Forrest. He barely lost, and then got two solid wins against top 5 men in that division. To me I want to see Machida fight Shad first, but I am not disappointed that those Page/Shad is first. Reason is simple, get rid of one of the top two guys so then Machida only needs to gameplan 1 for awhile. Machida will get the title though so dont worry

there is a lot of conflict between Jackson and Machida because they each deserve a title shot.I honestly think Machida should get the title shot cause he KOed Thiago Silva in a stunning fashion when Jackson couldnt KO the weak chined Jardine.Instead of just giving Jackson a title shot' date='which Machida was promised in the first place,We should have a Fan Vote to decide who want to face Evans.[/quote']

Did u not see Rampage KTFO Wandi. Machidas KO over T. Silva doesnt even compare to that. Machida needs to fight a top dawg before his title shot. And I think he will soon. Not sure who. Bu they wont give him that much time off to prepare for Rampage.

First off Jardine definately doesn't have a weak chin. I think his fight with Rampage proved if anything that he can stand and exchange punches and take punches from one of the hardest hitters in the division. I do agree that Machida should get the title shot first as he has definately earned it, but Jackson vs. Evans makes for a better fight with the controversy between them so the title shot goes to Rampage because its strictly business.

I've seen Rampage KO Silva and it was good but Machida's KO was way more suprising and better,did you not hear the crowd roar when Machida won? Machida have a boring style to some but he's fun to watch then on the agressive.

also this is a response to Ceelarence's comment about Machida:Machida has won against BJ Penn,Tito Ortiz,Rich Franklin,Stephen Bonnar,and Thiago Silva.What more do you want from him? The reason why faces no one good is because all the good fighters are afraid to face him cause they cant handle his style.

Now there is an intelligent' date=' well thought out comment that shows your incredible depth of knowledge. I can see why you are so popular and well respected on this board.[/quote']

lol great comeback (i mean it)

I've seen Rampage KO Silva and it was good but Machida's KO was way more suprising and better' date='did you not hear the crowd roar when Machida won? Machida have a boring style to some but he's fun to watch then on the agressive.

also this is a response to Ceelarence's comment about Machida:Machida has won against BJ Penn,Tito Ortiz,Rich Franklin,Stephen Bonnar,and Thiago Silva.What more do you want from him? The reason why faces no one good is because all the good fighters are afraid to face him cause they cant handle his style.[/quote']

Wow, you really are a nutthugger.

I've seen Rampage KO Silva and it was good but Machida's KO was way more suprising and better' date='did you not hear the crowd roar when Machida won? Machida have a boring style to some but he's fun to watch then on the agressive.

also this is a response to Ceelarence's comment about Machida:Machida has won against BJ Penn,Tito Ortiz,Rich Franklin,Stephen Bonnar,and Thiago Silva.What more do you want from him? The reason why faces no one good is because all the good fighters are afraid to face him cause they cant handle his style.[/quote']

Well then answer me this. Which one of those fighters are in the top5 of the LHW division right now? Ortiz can only beat Shamrock. We all see how well Bonnar is doing. BJ is a lightweight. Silva beat cans. Franklin is the only one worth recognition here.

Im not saying Machida is a bad fighter. I talk him up all the time. Read some other threads. No one is avoiding Machida. These guys at this high of a level dont dodge guys. Rampage, Rashad, Forrest, Chuck, Shogun, any of the LHW would fight him. Or MW. The only one that wont is A. Silva for obvious reasons. So dont pull that avoiding crap here. It doesnt work. Machida will get a shot but Rampage deserves it more right now.

Originally Posted by zone View Post

I've seen Rampage KO Silva and it was good but Machida's KO was way more suprising and better,did you not hear the crowd roar when Machida won? Machida have a boring style to some but he's fun to watch then on the agressive.

also this is a response to Ceelarence's comment about Machida:Machida has won against BJ Penn,Tito Ortiz,Rich Franklin,Stephen Bonnar,and Thiago Silva.What more do you want from him? The reason why faces no one good is because all the good fighters are afraid to face him cause they cant handle his style.

They can be afraid all they want, but once the hammer is put down and Dana/UFC/Joe Silva says, your fighting Machida, not many fighters will say no to them, just for the simple fact its either fight or risk a chance of being sent out of the UFC lols..

and i highly doubt any of the guys in LHW are "afraid" to fight Lyoto like you say in your rather weak post. Lyoto is the top LHW and if those guys want the belt, they will have to fight him at one point or another. The reason why he may not have the shot now is, UFC is hoping that Rampage will beat Rashad and set up the end of the year Main event of Machida vs Rampage.

Its really a win win for the UFC by giving Rampage the shot first, if he wins they get the Main Event of the year probably, if he losses, they can really market Rashad and Lyoto's undefeated streaks on the line along with the Title.

THANK YOU for proving my point.a lot of people turned down a fight against Machida because of his style.

Yeah guys like Forrest who dont want to lose. Not guys like Page who want to kill him. Rashad wants a piece of him as well. So there you guy. If Machida becomes champion at any point then people will never stop gunning for him because they know a W over him means big things. Even if he is former champion when they get the W

Rampage lost a close decision to Forrest. He barely lost' date=' and then got two solid wins against top 5 men in that division. To me I want to see Machida fight Shad first, but I am not disappointed that those Page/Shad is first. Reason is simple, get rid of one of the top two guys so then Machida only needs to gameplan 1 for awhile. Machida will get the title though so dont worry[/quote']

I actually totally agree with this

I think Lyoto will have one more fight and it will be an easy enough win to help him look that much better against either Rashad or Rampage

I also hope Rampage wins cause he is a slower striker which makes it easier for "The Dragon" to do what he does best and counter the whole time and frustrate the heck out of him and come in with a nice kick to his big head and knock him down

Quote me on it

I know it will happen

Archived