Future Superstars

volman33

Fedor will be a future superstar in the UFC.

HOPEFULLY. Fedor said in interview in magazine I was reading that his "team" controls all of that, but thats not saying he will not, he just stated that they were happy with him being where he is. But, I would like to see it. Maybe there has been more talk about it since then, I dont know the most up to date, just a few month old magazine.

Anthony Johnson is huge for 170, just huge. His fist are the size of a bowling ball.

Jon Jones is very, very talented. My question is are is his BJJ skills good enough to win a title. But if you can't ever take him down....

Those two have very bright futures, very bright.

at 155 there are so many it would be impossible to list them all.

Im gonna go out on a limb and go with Guida.

man ur askin for it. i hope you're joking. i checked this out to see if anyone was moron enough to dare say that. you need to have your eyes cyborgenically replaced with working ones, you must be blind. can't believe he gets the fight with diego...

gray maynard from what we saw. so many future LW stars.

Dustin Hazelett

Ben Saunders

Cain Velaquez

Yes. If Gonzaga somehow makes it to LHW he would be a murderer there as well IMO.

Gilbert Yvel if he ever had a ground game. His chin is ROCK SOLID and had good striking. I am just not sure of his age' date=' which could play a big part.

Rogerio Nog if he comes to the UFC would be nice.

Cung Le one day when he gets better wrestling and actually has a proven ground game (although I am still not sold at all on this guy but a lot of others are)

That is all I have for now. Wait awhile and I may come up with more

man ur askin for it. i hope you're joking. i checked this out to see if anyone was moron enough to dare say that. you need to have your eyes cyborgenically replaced with working ones, you must be blind. can't believe he gets the fight with diego...

gray maynard from what we saw. so many future LW stars.

Hey, you know what is funny. You havent even seen all of of Clay Guidas fights and you are already making observations that are clearly blind. Good job

Gray Maynard is definitely a future star. He is very strong and very big for his class. Although heightwise he is sort of short, he packs a punch and great wrestling.

lw - bocek (don't let the Danzig fight fool ya)

ww - palhares (when he smartens up, debulks and fights where he should)

- also Kampman will make a run, the winner of Condit v Kampman should fight Fitch

mw - Geghard Mousasi

lhw - jones, cane, cantwell (only because he's so young), and bader will be a force. Jones v Bader is a match I'd like to see. I think Bader gets the upset.

Some good names are coming up. If we could look back on this in 5 years alot of these guys will be stars. I know it says in the "UFC" but a FW that I see a future for is Josh Grispi. I think he's still only 20 yrs old and he's had a dozen or so pro fights already with a well rounded game.

Tamdan McCrory..he's young and always improving...he surrounds himself with good instructors so he will continue to improve

Jones could be a star but he is one dimensional...don't tie up with him and you're okay..he is not a good striker..I know his striking looked descent against bonner but bonner is not a great fighter he is just a really tough guy more than anything...Jones faces a good striker he's done..bottom line...if Jones is serious about contending he will need to get with some better striking and submission coaches and even then it will be a three year process...

Tamdan McCrory..he's young and always improving...he surrounds himself with good instructors so he will continue to improve

Jones could be a star but he is one dimensional...don't tie up with him and you're okay..he is not a good striker..I know his striking looked descent against bonner but bonner is not a great fighter he is just a really tough guy more than anything...Jones faces a good striker he's done..bottom line...if Jones is serious about contending he will need to get with some better striking and submission coaches and even then it will be a three year process...

Not convinced, I think his striking is fine, is conditioning definately needs work though

lol at that line.. Bonner is a good fighter and very well rounded. He has good MT, Boxing, Kicks, and submissions, with a very good chin. Yes the wins have not been there for him, but that does not take away from his skills as a fighter.

Jones needs alot of improvement, outside his Judo throws, he didnt show me much as far as his overall striking, his conditioning is lacking, and his ground game seemed non existent so he defntly needs alot of work.

Anthony Johnson will be a killer at 170, very big, fast, great kicks, good power, and seems to be very humble and critical of his fights, which will make him dangerous as he will always look to improve instead of being statisfied as is.

Machida, if not already the present best at LHW, is the future of the division.

WW, GSP will reign there for awhile, but I like Johnson as the guy that can hold the mantle in the future.

MW, Damian Maia is my pick to be the one that beats Anderson Silva, Nate the Great as well has a very good chance imo to beat Silva.

LW- hell, take your pick, Kenny, Maynard, Sanchez, Diaz, Sherk, Griffin are guys that will be in the top of that division for a long while ( thats just in the ufc, imagine if they bring in other LW's from outside orgs, very deep tough divisions )

HW- Brock, Carwin, Gabe, C. Velasquez, Kongo will be guys that will hang around the top of the division.

Archived