Me shafted = Way to view pre-card fights?

maxpower2913

So I THOUGHT I was going to be getting tickets for the UFC 97 at the Bell center, but apparently they are harder to get then aids from a virgin....I ended up getting 4 tickets to the Leafs/Sens last game of the season for free so I cant complain. I wanted to go because my trainer is fighting in the second fight (TJ Grant) and Im wondering if you can pay to see them on the interweb or anything?

So I THOUGHT I was going to be getting tickets for the UFC 97 at the Bell center' date=' but apparently they are harder to get then aids from a virgin....I ended up getting 4 tickets to the Leafs/Sens last game of the season for free so I cant complain. I wanted to go because my trainer is fighting in the second fight (TJ Grant) and Im wondering if you can pay to see them on the interweb or anything?[/quote']

Not live unless I have been seriously missing out.

Only thing I can think for you is that the website puts some on after the event, some for free if they are good, and some to buy. Other than that, I'm pretty sure TJ will be able to get copies and bring to the gym for you guys.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Awesome, thanks alot! Ya a supplier for our company gets tickets to all Bell Center and Air Canada Center events. I usually have to problem getting them but there apparently was 75 people ahead of me in just Nova Scotia alone lol. So there was no chance seeing how there was only 10 tickets

Montreal is one of the UFC fastest selling venues. Both times teh UFC has gone there, they have sold out in like an hour or something crazy like that.

Here's to hoping Ontario gets it crap together and sanctions MMA so the UFC can sell out the Rogers Center. Could you imagine...

Archived