Aricka

Aricka

Man...why does everyone want to see a girl's pix just because she joins a forum.

Aricka - Welcome to the board. Hope that you enjoy your time here!

*gets down on his knees & grovels*...LOL...j/k....wouldn't want the other guys to tease me too much for not acting the part...

Anyway...fave fighters? Least fave fighters?

Man...why does everyone want to see a girl's pix just because she joins a forum.

Aricka - Welcome to the board. Hope that you enjoy your time here!

*gets down on his knees & grovels*...LOL...j/k....wouldn't want the other guys to tease me too much for not acting the part...

Anyway...fave fighters? Least fave fighters?

Any pics from you, cause you sure cry, piss and moan like a girl.

hey everyone. Names Aricka ( pronounced Erika) im a HUGE MMA and UFC fan. i love it. i want ot start learning some mma styles. i would like to learn Muay Thai and other styles

Welcome to the Forums! Depending on where you live, you may or may not find the type of training you desire. There may already be a thread dealing with training venues and opportunities, but if not, feel free to create one, give your location, and ask the members if they know of anything in that area. I'm sure you'll get a response. Good luck and enjoy!

Is this a compliment from IWish

Maybe' date=' but I was moreso using your wording as an estimation of your age. You can tell I believe the older crowd from the younger crowd pretty easily on this forum IMO... You just seem like a younger person to me.

I am almost glad that I did not know this.

But I love Star Wars also, lol

LOL I have a weird photogenic like memory with spellings and stuff. When I see Padawan I know it is correct, when i see PadaJUAN i think of mexicans LOL.. GO TORRES!

Maybe' date=' but I was moreso using your wording as an estimation of your age. You can tell I believe the older crowd from the younger crowd pretty easily on this forum IMO... You just seem like a younger person to me.

[/quote']

I may seem like a younger person, but I have more knowledge than most of the older ppl.

I may seem like a younger person' date=' but I have more knowledge than most of the older ppl.[/quote']

Without a doubt. I am not very old either. 20 is barely even climbing the hill. G on the other hand is like father time... just keeps on ticking. 200MPH is already carving his headstone and preparing his casket with a nice pillow and black pinstripe suit.

Without a doubt. I am not very old either. 20 is barely even climbing the hill. G on the other hand is like father time... just keeps on ticking. 200MPH is already carving his headstone and preparing his casket with a nice pillow and black pinstripe suit.

Preparing Gs headstone and casket or his own?

YO!!! You young wipper-snappers better show some respect to your elders!! LOL

without a doubt. I am not very old either. 20 is barely even climbing the hill. G on the other hand is like father time... Just keeps on ticking. 200mph is already carving his headstone and preparing his casket with a nice pillow and black pinstripe suit.

lol

LOL! get your cane' date=' so you can at least walk after us. G is going to need to a walker. I hear his hips are bothering him at his 640 years of age :)

How does it feel to wear Depends :D[/quote']

Haha youngster, this is where so many people go wrong; they tend to underestimate their opponents based on perception. Even at my age, I still run a 4.8 40 and play men's baseball with a bunch of guys in their 20s. Oh, and I bat lead off and play centerfield. I'm kind of a bad man. ;)

We've completely hijacked this poor girl's thread haven't we? lol

Sorry Aricka!!

Haha youngster' date=' this is where so many people go wrong; they tend to underestimate their opponents based on perception. Even at my age, I still run a 4.8 40 and play men's baseball with a bunch of guys in their 20s. Oh, and I bat lead off and play centerfield. I'm kind of a bad man. ;)

We've completely hijacked this poor girl's thread haven't we? lol

Sorry Aricka!![/quote']

LOL 4.8 seconds during the 40 meter? I run 13 flat AGAINST WIND!

Baseball? You mean the oldtimers sport where it is difficult to break a sweat even if you try to. The sun is more dangerous to your cardio then the actual sport. Lets may play some football/soccer and we will see how old you are then ;)

Archived