Great chins

fall200mph

His knees never buckled' date=' they just got weak.[/quote']

which also enabled Gabe to put him on his back. (i am turning this into a Brock/Carwin thread). Brock has pretty good power and better wrestling then Carwin soo.... in the end i say as long as Brock doesnt get sucked into a brawl he beats Carwin fairly easily.

He got the hell rocked out of him' date=' if Fujita where better that would have been Fedors first "Real loss".[/quote']

Hell if Semmy Schilt could prevent a takedown it would be his first loss. If AA wouldnt have been a retard it would have been his first loss. If Nog would have got on top sooner in all those rounds, it would have been his first loss. If Randleman would have had more control after slamming him on his head it could have been his first loss. The point is... Fedor is a freakin robot.

Name some guys with great chins' date=' whether they're good fighters or not. There are so many. I'll start with the first one that comes to my mind; Cabbage. Definitely not a great fighter but a head the size of a large pumpkin and can take a beating.[/quote']

My ex girlfriend used to have great chins, all 5 of them:rolleyes:

Arlovski was a joke.

Carwin got him with 3 huge bombs and didn't go down' date=' I would consider that a good chin.[/quote']

Damn right. Honestly, people....having a good chin means taking flush shots, maybe getting stunned or rocked a bit, then working through it to get back into the fight. That defines Carwin, Leben, Cote, Cabbage, Marcus Davis, even Tim Sylvia, who Fedor couldn't KTFO and had to choke out instead. I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them right now.

Damn right. Honestly' date=' people....having a good chin means taking flush shots, maybe getting stunned or rocked a bit, then working through it to get back into the fight. That defines Carwin, Leben, Cote, Cabbage, Marcus Davis, even Tim Sylvia, who Fedor couldn't KTFO and had to choke out instead. I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them right now.[/quote']

Perfectly put.

Archived