Machida vs. Evans closer to a reality??

ricoj3323

I dont know how good this source is but check it out' date=' i cant wait for this fight because Machida is one of my favorites, finally Machida gets his shot and finally he will be champ, 2009 is the year of the dragon!!!!

http://www.mmaspot.net/news.php?id=58[/quote']

It is the year of the dragon, why do you think I had this sig for as long as I have!

Anyways though. Machida will not TKO Rashad unless he lands a flush kick, and even then I dont know if that will KO Rashad. Rashad has a decent chin at minimum. If anyone gets KOd its Machida.

Now, from the **** inside of me I need to say one thing now. OH BABY!!! MACHIDA IS GONNA BREAK HIS FOOT OFF IN RASHADS @SS!!! By UD. Once Rashad learns that his gameplan is going to fail him, he will be scared. Machida strikes extremely fast and hard, and has excellent counter abilities. He also does not get hit. The only thing I am questioning in this fight is if Machidas chin can take Rashads power if that scenario does happen. I know Machida can take a decent shot, but I dont know if he can take a true bomb. Rashad has more then enough work cut of for him in this fight.

It is the year of the dragon' date=' why do you think I had this sig for as long as I have!

Anyways though. Machida will not TKO Rashad unless he lands a flush kick, and even then I dont know if that will KO Rashad. Rashad has a decent chin at minimum. If anyone gets KOd its Machida.

Now, from the **** inside of me I need to say one thing now. OH BABY!!! MACHIDA IS GONNA BREAK HIS FOOT OFF IN RASHADS @SS!!! By UD. Once Rashad learns that his gameplan is going to fail him, he will be scared. Machida strikes extremely fast and hard, and has excellent counter abilities. He also does not get hit. The only thing I am questioning in this fight is if Machidas chin can take Rashads power if that scenario does happen. I know Machida can take a decent shot, but I dont know if he can take a true bomb. Rashad has more then enough work cut of for him in this fight.[/quote']

Oh do feel stupid!!!!!!! I thought you meant year of the dragon in chinese astrology, Doh! I'm sitting here thinking you messed up, it's the year of the ox. lol Ah it feels good to be an idiot.

It is the year of the dragon' date=' why do you think I had this sig for as long as I have!

Now, from the **** inside of me I need to say one thing now. OH BABY!!! MACHIDA IS GONNA BREAK HIS FOOT OFF IN RASHADS @SS!!! By UD. Once Rashad learns that his gameplan is going to fail him, he will be scared. Machida strikes extremely fast and hard, and has excellent counter abilities. He also does not get hit. The only thing I am questioning in this fight is if Machidas chin can take Rashads power if that scenario does happen. I know Machida can take a decent shot, but I dont know if he can take a true bomb. Rashad has more then enough work cut of for him in this fight.[/quote']

I think this fight will be going to a decision myself. I dont like the chances for Rashad connecting and KOing machida in this fight, and I Believe that Rashad's chin though may not be the strongest, has great ability to recover. Machida by UD.

Now, from [b']the **** inside of me[/b] I need to say one thing now. OH BABY!!! MACHIDA IS GONNA BREAK HIS FOOT OFF IN RASHADS @SS!!! By UD. Once Rashad learns that his gameplan is going to fail him, he will be scared. Machida strikes extremely fast and hard, and has excellent counter abilities. He also does not get hit. The only thing I am questioning in this fight is if Machidas chin can take Rashads power if that scenario does happen. I know Machida can take a decent shot, but I dont know if he can take a true bomb. Rashad has more then enough work cut of for him in this fight.

Dude? You have a **** inside of you? lmao

This is awesome. This fight is SO interesting and tough to call. I can't wait.

To me this fight is waay better than rampage vs rashad, especially considering the fighters track records. Its a hard fight to call, but machidas unorthodox style will definately pose some problems (to say the least) for rashad. But if rashad can get inside and do some damage, then I could see him taking it. My money is on machida though!

14-0 is all anybody has to say. We all could go into detail bout this and that about him but he gets it done and his record is proof. If there was any other number in the Zero catagory you and everyone else could have something to go on and compare to on which way it would go. He has climbed the ladder quite easily. He is a conservative fighter and thats why he hasnt gotten his shot already because Dana likes personality and ones that take risks in a fight. Machida doesnt he plays it safe and when his opponent grows tiresome of waiting on him to shoot or throw that leg. Then they go for it and all you see if is the ref waving his arms to end it. Im not on a Machida band wagon but once he gets his past deserved title shot he will hold on to that belt for a long while. Because he is a very rare breed fighter.

The Sun isnt exactly reputable. they like to post things that they THINK might happen or have HUNCHES on. or least that is how i feel about them.

Yeah it reminds me of that site... err what is it called... SHERDOG!? Yeah thats it.

Machida is one tough brazilian! If anyone can beat rashad' date=' its him![/quote']

And Rampage, AND Shogun with cardio...

14-0 is all anybody has to say. We all could go into detail bout this and that about him but he gets it done and his record is proof. If there was any other number in the Zero catagory you and everyone else could have something to go on and compare to on which way it would go. He has climbed the ladder quite easily. He is a conservative fighter and thats why he hasnt gotten his shot already because Dana likes personality and ones that take risks in a fight. Machida doesnt he plays it safe and when his opponent grows tiresome of waiting on him to shoot or throw that leg. Then they go for it and all you see if is the ref waving his arms to end it. Im not on a Machida band wagon but once he gets his past deserved title shot he will hold on to that belt for a long while. Because he is a very rare breed fighter.

Yea, hes 14-0 but hes fought only a handful of really tough oppenets, Tito, Sokoudjou, and thiago. Not taking nothing away from him, bc he is awesome no doubt and deservres a title shot. But Rashad will be his toughest fight. Rashad has more power and strenght and wrestling.. Notice i didnt say striking bc Machida has better kicks and their pretty much even with their hands. They are both fairly conservative fighters and whoever plays to their strangths and game plan will win the fight. This fight will go to the score card if this fight happens. So is Rampage fighting Rashad or is his hand hurt bc i thought Rampage was gonna fight him last thing i heard

Yeah it reminds me of that site... err what is it called... SHERDOG!? Yeah thats it.

And Rampage' date=' AND Shogun with cardio...[/quote']

actually I think for all the bad publicity it gets (especially its forums) sherdog is a good MMA news site.

actually I think for all the bad publicity it gets (especially its forums) sherdog is a good MMA news site.

maybe news, but its articles are pretty biased IMO. I have read plenty and every time I feel that the news is one sided for a certain fighter. Its just the way it comes off sometimes.

Forums do suck.

Yea' date=' hes 14-0 but hes fought only a handful of really tough oppenets, Tito, Sokoudjou, and thiago. Not taking nothing away from him, bc he is awesome no doubt and deservres a title shot. But Rashad will be his toughest fight. Rashad has more power and strenght and [b']wrestling[/b].. Notice i didnt say striking bc Machida has better kicks and their pretty much even with their hands. They are both fairly conservative fighters and whoever plays to their strangths and game plan will win the fight. This fight will go to the score card if this fight happens. So is Rampage fighting Rashad or is his hand hurt bc i thought Rampage was gonna fight him last thing i heard

First off. Machida has fought more then the names you mentioned. He also has wins over BJ, Franklin, and some others worthy of mentioning. He has built a solid record without a doubt, and has never been a champion. He could have came to the UFC when Franklin was champion and took the belt with relative ease IMO.

Rashads wrestling will not be a factor. Rashad was outwrestled by Tito in two of the three rounds, and Tito couldnt even touch Machida, let alone take him down. Machida has solid wrestling defense, maybe some of the best. Machidas hands are much more technical then Rashads, that is just that. Machida also has power in his hands to KO people.

Never underestimate a Jackson Submission fighter... Jardine had a legit chance against a far superior opponent.

Hopefully that was the case for Jardine. If it was true that Page overtrained and peaked at the wrong time then Jardine was lucky that night. If Page was 100% though then Jardine did an excellent job.

I'm actually blown away by this post. I never exspected to read that from you. I thought you were a straight up NUT HUGGER, but i was wrong.

And i completely agree!!!!

Archived