New Mod

Ceelarence

Hmm, lets see, perhaps because you love to insult other forum members rather than politely discuss topics.

Just this morning I had to delete a post of yours that you told another member "They Suck"

The problem you have Storm is you have tried too hard to post like Little Kang does on other sites, who, I might add, has been the topic of being banned himself from those other UFC sites numerous times in the past.

you may not know me Iwish, but Brewster and G-row know me. I was on the TUF board from almost the beginning. Not quite as long as g-row, brewster, and GB.. but I was there a long time ago.

I am gonna start posting here more as requested by g-row, and you will get to know me too. I mod another board that a fellow TUF member started and spend most of my time there.

and when I say stuff like "make me a mod" ect. ect. I am really just joking. It started as a joke back on the TUF boards when I kept asking to be a mod. If they are looking for new mods and they ask me, great, I would be honored. If not, owell.. I will still have fun posting wether I am a mod or not.

you may not know me Iwish' date=' but Brewster and G-row know me. I was on the TUF board from almost the beginning. Not quite as long as g-row, brewster, and GB.. but I was there a long time ago.

I am gonna start posting here more as requested by g-row, and you will get to know me too. I mod another board that a fellow TUF member started and spend most of my time there.

and when I say stuff like "make me a mod" ect. ect. I am really just joking. It started as a joke back on the TUF boards when I kept asking to be a mod. If they are looking for new mods and they ask me, great, I would be honored. If not, owell.. I will still have fun posting wether I am a mod or not.[/quote']

lol I have nothing against you. I just have absolutely no clue who ya are Cheddabob. Its funny though you have the same nickname as a guy I knew from highschool days. We called him it here and there as a joke. You are not from the east coast are you?

I like Storm, and have argued often with him. Imo he needs 2 more years. Storm youre like 19 right? Noah should have a crack first though because hes been on here longer, and actually has moderated his own posting style for the hope of modding.

Hmm' date=' lets see, perhaps because you love to insult other forum members rather than politely discuss topics.

Just this morning I had to delete a post of yours that you told another member "They Suck"

The problem you have Storm is you have tried too hard to post like Little Kang does on other sites, who, I might add, has been the topic of being banned himself from those other UFC sites numerous times in the past.[/quote']

But I have yet to get banned, justifyingly (F YOU FRANK LEE), yet there brew so that counts for something haha

Here's my vote; I vote that everyone try to chill and be respectful and make less work for the current mods so they don't need any "help" because none of us are worthy anyway.

Nevermind' date=' I vote for Ashka! :)[/quote']

Dont lie fall. I am the greatest Mod ever to touch this forum... even though I am not a mod :D

Here's my vote; I vote that everyone try to chill and be respectful and make less work for the current mods so they don't need any "help" because none of us are worthy anyway.

Nevermind' date=' I vote for Ashka! :)[/quote']

How's my website coming along Fall? :P

I totally vote for Storm. 'You suck' is the answer to everything.

<------>

that means everyone

probably.

if Brew is going back to the beginning of all the threads or other forums then.... yes i have told many people many things, BUT as of recently (being the last few weeks) i think i have been good.

still wondering who i told they suck lol.

probably.

if Brew is going back to the beginning of all the threads or other forums then.... yes i have told many people many things' date=' BUT as of recently (being the last few weeks) i think i have been good.

still wondering who i told they suck lol.[/quote']

I think who posted that just wanted to be in the Convo.

I would be a poor moderator.

My inability to keep conversations on track, my obvious bias towards certain fighters (I love you Heath) and away from one despicable referee (raise your hand if Demolition likes you, NOT SO FAST LAVINGE) couple with poor personal hygeine all point towards me never being a moderator.

I would be a good village idiot. I even have a hat.

probably.

if Brew is going back to the beginning of all the threads or other forums then.... yes i have told many people many things' date=' BUT as of recently (being the last few weeks) i think i have been good.

still wondering who i told they suck lol.[/quote']

there are a few pl on this forum who know the storm from other forums... hehehe!

i think it sucks that after almost 2000 posts im still a senior member. that really sucks!! i should be super member' date='... ahaha i remember when i was going onto 300 posts and i thought it would change. waiting for a member upgrade is like waiting for ufc fantasy prizes. q; )[/quote']

Have you seen how many posts I have, and I am still a Senior Member

i think it sucks that after almost 2000 posts im still a senior member. that really sucks!! i should be super member' date='... ahaha i remember when i was going onto 300 posts and i thought it would change. waiting for a member upgrade is like waiting for ufc fantasy prizes. q; )[/quote']

wow...you are still waiting for your prize?!

i know' date=' its been only 4 months... UFC SEND ME MY DANG PRIZES!!! i was expecting to wear some of my new gear to the franklin/henderson fight!!

AA u are the definition to a post****!![/quote']

Yeah but who was my mentor through all of my training, and if he got on here everyday like when he first signed up who would have more posts than me,

It might take you awhile to think it up. But guess what, it is you GH.

i know' date=' its been only 4 months... UFC SEND ME MY DANG PRIZES!!! i was expecting to wear some of my new gear to the franklin/henderson fight!!

AA u are the definition to a post****!![/quote']

i know thats right, i asked Brew if he could ask around for us as well.

the storm today is different from the storm from 2 yrs ago... your posting style has changed. I'll give you that.

exactly. i CAN still be like that' date=' but i bite my tongue a lot and try to use much less profanity. lol

Yeah but who was my mentor through all of my training, and if he got on here everyday like when he first signed up who would have more posts than me,

It might take you awhile to think it up. But guess what, it is you GH.

wfooo, thats good. i thought u were going to say me.

Archived