TUF 9 Finale?

crippler1978

With the addition to the card, the TUF 9 Finale now includes:

* Lightweight finalist No. 1 vs. No. 2

* Welterweight finalist No. 1 vs. No. 2

* Clay Guida vs. Diego Sanchez

* Nate Diaz vs. Joe Stevenson

* John Howard vs. Anthony Johnson

I wanted to see that fight.. but i was really looking forward to Diaz vs Sanchez :(

the Nate vs Joe fight I guess is happening since both guys are coming off losses to the fighters in Bold.. but still.. sanchez vs diaz is more entertaining to me on paper than guida/sachez.. oh well..

this should be a really good challenge for sanchez to test his cardio and normally fast pace fights..

here is the link btw, im not sure if anyone has run across this already though.. didnt even bother to look at the rest of the forum threads lols.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AugN51oSILlayTiCgPN7NYCtEo14?slug=mmajunkie-Diaz_Stevenson_TUF9_Finale&prov=mmajunkie&type=lgns

Hell yeah' date=' (***Like the KY Jelly scene from I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry***)

Looks like a very exciting card so far. Not to chongo or Jester, but to the hardcore mma fan.[/quote']

Don't say "KY" in one of Crips threads....hahahahaha (inside kinda joke, or MMARMY that is)

I am looking forward to this.

Back on topic.

Should be a cardio war with Sanchez/Guida

Now we will see Diego fight someone who can give him a fight at 155.

yes, but in the end, Diego outmatches Clay in all areas, and unless the cut to 55 exposes Diego for the worse, i dont see Clay getting a win over Diego.

Archived