Patrick Cote

1fan4fun

i say Franklin beats Wandy' date=' but if Cote were to fight Wandy.... i say Cote beats him too.[/quote']

Franklin picks Wandy apart, yes. Cote's hands are too slow to beat a focused Wand. He can't take the onslaught and pace, imo. If you watch Patrick, he has good power, but slow hand speed.

Cote can beat Wandy. Wandy will have to knee him silly, and that is unlikely to happen because Wandy does not have the height or length advantage. Wandys power is not as high as Cotes in his hands, and Wandy has for some reason given up on kicks and takedowns... I believe Cote would win as well :)

better chin as well.

and about the knees comment from Iwish' date=' did u already forget that Silva kneed Cote? it was like POW, RIGHT IN THE KISSER. Cote just shrugged it off and smiled.[/quote']

Oh I didnt forget. I thought we were talking about Wandy though. That was a Spidey knee (this means BIG BIG damage), and a Wandy knee would never happen to Cote because of his height. Even if it did, would it even hurt Cote? That was my argument though, I should have clarified it :o

Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser

Family guy anyone?

Oh I didnt forget. I thought we were talking about Wandy though. That was a Spidey knee (this means BIG BIG damage)' date=' and a Wandy knee would never happen to Cote [b']because of his height[/b]. Even if it did, would it even hurt Cote? That was my argument though, I should have clarified it :o

Rampage is all round bigger then Cote.

Patrick Cote......... LOL, ok every one is entitled to their oppinion. He is a good fighter, but dont compare him to an MMA legend and say he could take a win. Cote losing to Chris Leben split decision, I doubt could hang with Wandy, but its all an oppinion. I guess Cote beating Kednall Grove TKO and Ricardo Almeida (split decision) proves that he could beat Wanderlei Silva.

Rampage is all round bigger then Cote.

Are you sure he is taller? I thought Rampage was short but HUGELY built for a 205er. Plus Cote is hard to hurt in all seriousness. Try getting him to bend over.

Wait, are we talking about Wandy from Pride or Wandy in the UFC? Becaue I havent seen Wandy use a good Plum in like 3 years.

Patrick Cote......... LOL' date=' ok every one is entitled to their oppinion. He is a good fighter, but dont compare him to an MMA legend and say he could take a win. Cote losing to Chris Leben split decision, I doubt could hang with Wandy, but its all an oppinion. I guess Cote beating Kednall Grove TKO and Ricardo Almeida (split decision) proves that he could beat Wanderlei Silva.[/quote']

This proves nothing. Being a legend in this sport doesnt make you impossible to beat. Forrest beat a legend in Rampage. Rampage beat a legend in Chuck twice. Chuck beat a legend in Couture when Couture was the legend. Legends are formed from the legends that are killed. That is how you become legendary.

Are you sure he is taller? I thought Rampage was short but HUGELY built for a 205er. Plus Cote is hard to hurt in all seriousness. Try getting him to bend over.

Wait' date=' are we talking about Wandy from Pride or Wandy in the UFC? Becaue I havent seen Wandy use a good Plum in like 3 years.[/quote']

Patrick Cote is 5"11

Rampage is 6"1

lol I stand corrected. Still' date=' Wandy does not use the clinch nearly as much, nor his knees and kicks. This makes this problem less dangerous.[/quote']

Yeah when I heard he couldnt get Cote in the clinch bc of size, i was like "hmmmm pretty sure he has gotten Rampage in the clinch and Rampage is bigger." LOL

Oh I didnt forget. I thought we were talking about Wandy though. That was a Spidey knee (this means BIG BIG damage)' date=' and a Wandy knee would never happen to Cote because of his height. Even if it did, would it even hurt Cote? That was my argument though, I should have clarified it :o

Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser Pow right in the kisser

Family guy anyone?[/quote']

hahahahahahahahhaha that just made my day, Im watching that right when Im done....

But I dont think Cote or Franklin are going to beat Wandy. Wandy has faught a good fight with Liddell, then destroyed Jardine(took 36 seconds while Rampage couldnt in 15 mins) but then got KOed by Rampage(he was getting good exchanges before it though). I seriously dont think we seen the last of him, and I am guessing he will beat Franklin, and I hope he gets a swing at Anderson someday

Archived