Who is going to Germany?

thebutterflybee

Just got my tickets for 99. Will plan flights and hotels later' date=' but thought Id see if any of you dirty reprobates are going to be over there. Me and my brother are heading over, so it's always good to have other people to drink and be merry with!

Any tips on hotels and areas would be welcome too.[/quote']

I was supposed to be , gutted that i'm (currently) not now.

Enjoy yourself, there's a Radisson SAS in Cologne i know that much if it helps.

I was supposed to be ' date=' gutted that i'm (currently) not now.

Enjoy yourself, there's a Radisson SAS in Cologne i know that much if it helps.[/quote']

Cool, I'll check it out. Never been to Germany before so I'm pretty excited. I remember you saying something about work. That sucks man. If you mange to get out of it then let us know.

Cool' date=' I'll check it out. Never been to Germany before so I'm pretty excited. I remember you saying something about work. That sucks man. If you mange to get out of it then let us know.[/quote']

Will do, not looking great for myself or Steph79 who was also planning the trip. but we'll see.

Germany's a great place most folk are really nice and good company, like their beer do the Germans.

The arena looks massive , they reckon 40,000 comfortably, thats big for an indoor arena.

Germanwings where doing some cheap flights from London if you've not booked

Will do' date=' not looking great for myself or Steph79 who was also planning the trip. but we'll see.

Germany's a great place most folk are really nice and good company, like their beer do the Germans.

The arena looks massive , they reckon 40,000 comfortably, thats big for an indoor arena.

Germanwings where doing some cheap flights from London if you've not booked[/quote']

Cool, I'll let my brother know. I'll be flying out from Edinburgh though cos Im working there for 6 weeks though may and june. I dont imagnie flights will be too much.

Cool' date=' I'll let my brother know. I'll be flying out from Edinburgh though cos Im working there for 6 weeks though may and june. I dont imagnie flights will be too much.[/quote']

Germanwings are the only airline direct to Cologne from Edinburgh, its one a day , i'd get booked sharpish.

Think it was about ?120 one way last time i looked

Archived