Octagon Girl Question

Daizi

I just completed a 6 month tour off broadway and it was suggested that I try to become an octagon girl...It's kinda always been my dream to be a ring girl and where better than UFC? Does anyone have any clue as to how I may attempt such a feat?

LMAO of course the guys are like YEAH RING GIRLS!...

What is the name of the short ring girl who is the one that was there longest... Arianny? Shes really sexy.

totally agreed...

Where is NYG1...he will make this thread interesting...haha.

totally agreed...

Where is NYG1...he will make this thread interesting...haha.

Edith Labelle does it for me...*drooooooooooool*

I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass, swim shark infested waters, climb the highest mountains, cross the deepest rivers, just to hear her say "Get lost, loser!"

I can dream ;)

Edith Labelle does it for me...*drooooooooooool*

I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass' date=' swim shark infested waters, climb the highest mountains, cross the deepest rivers, just to hear her say "Get lost, loser!"

I can dream ;)[/quote']

Aren't you seriously in lust with Edith?

Sorry Gmangeo' date=' but I really dont think Edith is pretty...also her boobs looks very fake. Arianny looks very cute and sexy...[/quote']

I think she's drop-dead gorgeous, don't give a crap about her boobs, fake or not. She reminds me of a girlfriend I once had...tall, slim and built for speed :)

Don't listen to them knobs' date=' they can't remember what happened five minutes ago when it comes to Ring Girls. I, on the other hand, know you are referring to Ali Sonoma.

[u']10.jpg44.jpg[/u]

No. This is definitely not the girl I was thinking of. I think brewster was right. Amber Nichole Miller. I like brunettes better.

Arianny.

arianny_celeste1.jpg

That's a hot photo. Arianny is definitely the cutest. There seems to be a certain look for the Octagon girls now...I wonder who actually makes the final cut? I think it would be a pretty tough job to be a ring girl, there are lots of times where it would be hard to mask what you're actually thinking!

That's a hot photo. Arianny is definitely the cutest. There seems to be a certain look for the Octagon girls now...I wonder who actually makes the final cut? I think it would be a pretty tough job to be a ring girl' date=' there are lots of times where it would be hard to mask what you're actually thinking![/quote']

***Boinnnng*** haha.

Archived