Jason Guida vs Bobby Lashley Is Crap

arlovskiviako

Hey' date=' hey, hey. I really wouldn't mind watching Lashley in the UFC.[/quote']

Yeah. I just have a little thing about pro wrestlers. Like..... I hate them and I think that they are the biggest posers and fakest people. I just dont like them or the thought of bringing their tarnished reps to the REAL figt world.

Yeah. I just have a little thing about pro wrestlers. Like..... I hate them and I think that they are the biggest posers and fakest people. I just dont like them or the thought of bringing their tarnished reps to the REAL figt world.

You should be able to tell by now that I don't like Lesnar, but Lashley I have a feeling will be one of the greatest one day. Brock Lesnar is the Kimbo Slice of the UFC, I think as soon as he gets hit squarely he will go down like Slice. I don't think the same thing will happen to Lashley.

i disagree with both of u. okay i hate brock lesnar, in fact the only fight i will ever want him to win will be against mir. but lesnar is forreal and he is gonna be tough to knock out of the top spot in the HW division. i have no problem with pro wrestlers coming to mma and fighting for real! i embrace it. lesnar and lashley have wrestling backgrounds and want to test themselves. good for them. what makes me like lashley more than lesnar(other than he was one of my sons favorite wwe wrestlers) is that in his interveiws he sounds really humble and is going about mma the rite way. he got with a good team and is taking baby steps to the UFC.

Yeah. Sorry about that comment earlier guys. I was in s sh**ty mood andtook it out on the "wrestlers". I overreacted just a bit. lol. They should have some sort of recognition for what they do and have done. As much as I hate to say it, Brock deserves to be where hes at right now. Kind of. I think that he shouldve had to climb the ladder a little bit more before he got to where he is and he wouldve if it werent for his name. But he has earned his spot as of right now. I still say that he is just a phase and will be out before you know it. Lashley. I guess we will have to wait and see on him. He should destroy Guida and be well on his way u early 2010. I do have to give them their props simply for trying.

But mark my words. When Lesnar fails and fades away with time. I will be here to make sure that everyone will get an "I told u so".

Good luck to Bobby and Brock. I will not bash on them anymore............... Most likely

Yeah. Sorry about that comment earlier guys. I was in s sh**ty mood andtook it out on the "wrestlers". I overreacted just a bit. lol. They should have some sort of recognition for what they do and have done. As much as I hate to say it' date=' Brock deserves to be where hes at right now. Kind of. I think that he shouldve had to climb the ladder a little bit more before he got to where he is and he wouldve if it werent for his name. But he has earned his spot as of right now. I still say that he is just a phase and will be out before you know it. Lashley. I guess we will have to wait and see on him. He should destroy Guida and be well on his way u early 2010. I do have to give them their props simply for trying.

But mark my words. When Lesnar fails and fades away with time. I will be here to make sure that everyone will get an "I told u so".

Good luck to Bobby and Brock. I will not bash on them anymore............... Most likely[/quote']

I have already said that I think Brock is a 1 hit wonder, and that 1 hit is Couture, I think Lashley will have a more rounded game and the potential to be one of the best.

Well' date=' as being someone who has met and been around Lashley, I can say that he is a very gracious, humble, and physically talented dude. Don't lump him in with Lesnar, even if they seem the same on first glance.[/quote']

Who is this directed towards?

I said Lashley has the potential to be one of the best.

'Ceelarence' post lumping all wrestlers as fakes and posers.

I apologized and said I would give them a chance just like anyone else starting in MMA. I just dont like pro wrrestling and the message it gives off. And these people used to be the voice of that message.

But as I said, I will give them a chance and judge them on their skill rather than their backround.

Lashley won't be champ. He's a good athlete, he's a roided up huge freak, but he's not naturally as big as Brock, as far as bone structure goes. also, he has good wrestling credentials as an amature but Brock was better there too. When he first came to WWE he was referred to as Black Lesnar by most of the hardcore wrestling fans because of the obvious similarities. however, he didn't have the freakish ability, even in the fake stuff that Lesnar had. He's fast, agile and technically sound as a wrestler, but he's not as strong as a 265er should be. He's built more for show than to go. he wrestled at 170 when he won his amature wrestling championships. he has an unusually small frame for someone who weighs 270+. don't be fooled, this guy will be throttled by Carwin or Brock. he's not a legit superheavy. he might fair well against smaller HWs though, he is fast for a big guy and he's quite technical. but he'll be alot more akin to a 240 as far as strength then a 280 like Lesnar or Carwin. Velasquez would rape him also.

Velasquez I think would break his jaw, and I believe Dos Santos could give him a good slapping too. Carwin would be just as good of a wrestler and keep him up, and if Carwin took him down the fight would be complete at that point.

Lesnar is monstruos compared to him. He would run through him literally and then the ground and pound that would come after would be terrifying. I dont like his chances for a fight with Brock very much.

You should be able to tell by now that I don't like Lesnar' date=' but Lashley I have a feeling will be one of the greatest one day. Brock Lesnar is the Kimbo Slice of the UFC, I think as soon as he gets hit squarely he will go down like Slice. I don't think the same thing will happen to Lashley.[/quote']

Kimbo Slice of UFC? Have you even been watching? I didn't know Kimbo beat someone half as good as Couture, nor the likes of Heath Herring. If you say Brock isn't forreal , your a hater, And being a wrestler has alot to do with MMA. How do you expect to control your opponent? Wrestling. Pay attention man.

just saw the pre-fight press conference. wow! jason guida has made himself look like an even bigger bafoon than he did on TUF. i love how critics hate on the diaz's but have nothing to say about guida. should i pay the 30 bucks just to see him get shoved around?? UHHHHH, nah, he's not even worth it to me. what a dooooooooshbag. hope he gets destroyed.

Well Lashley is trying to start off slow and that's great unlike another Pro-wrestler I know but won't mention his name "Cough" Brock! "Cough"

Either way I think this is great, that he's just getting the oppurtunity to showcase his current skills and practice some new stuff on a punchingbag fartface like Jason Guida.

I'm specially going to enjoy this after seeing Guida smack talk Bobby while he himself deserves no praise for his mediocre MMA record which he's hardly improved.

And if Bobby does what he did first time around he's going to be in a major orginization like Strikeforce or here at the UFC and be the HW Champ in no time.

And from what I've seen from his first fight he's got a lot to work on but he's getting there.

I just watched this fight and Lashley needs alot of work. I still think he can be good but he has a long way to go. Training with ATT is going to be huge for him. He can definitely fight though. His stand up got a little wild at times but he knows how to punch. If Guida wasn't a ravioli can Lashley would be 1-1.

Kimbo Slice of UFC? Have you even been watching? I didn't know Kimbo beat someone half as good as Couture' date=' nor the likes of Heath Herring. If you say Brock isn't forreal , your a hater, And being a wrestler has alot to do with MMA. How do you expect to control your opponent? Wrestling. Pay attention man.[/quote']

First off Herring is not good, Couture's age is finally catching up to him, and did I mention anything about wrestling in my post, no I didn't.

Even if I did (which I didn't) Lesnar was a professional wrestler (entertainment) which would be the only thing I would have mentioned about his wrestling.

Yes he was a good collegiate wrestler. Did I say he wasn't? To save you some time of searching and the embarassment, No I never said his wrestling was bad.

So guess what. Pay attention man.

cant believe i havent heard anything about the REAL MAIN EVENT here.

u guys know that Monson is fighting Nelson right? that should be good.

I had high hopes for that fight too but it didn't pan out. The fight was a snooze for the most part and in my opinion, Nelson got robbed out of the decision.

• 4 years later...

Archived