Frank Shamrock vs Nick Diaz

G__row

LOL classic Diaz pose right there. Well if Nick wins then maybe he can go slap Cung Le around too. I would enjoy seeing that.

I hope Nick gets destroyed. I really dont like either fighter but I like Nick even less. lol. And dont get me started on the Cung Le thing. lol

Nick is a ****.

Im pulling for Frank tho. I wish we could see the Frank that fought Tito

I hope Nick gets destroyed. I really dont like either fighter but I like Nick even less. lol. And dont get me started on the Cung Le thing. lol

Nick is a ****.

Im pulling for Frank tho. I wish we could see the Frank that fought Tito

That Frank is a good Frank to see... but that frank is extinct I believe

Dont tell me you think Cung is good... dear god please dont say this.......... im not even religious and I still dont want to hear this come from someone like you...

That Frank is a good Frank to see... but that frank is extinct I believe

Dont tell me you think Cung is good... dear god please dont say this.......... im not even religious and I still dont want to hear this come from someone like you...

Hell NO I dont think Cung is good!!!! LOL

U shouldve heard me in the chat room earlier. LOL

Thats why I said dont get me started. lol

do u ever go to the mmatko forums?

i have GONE OFF on people there about Cung Le. matter of fact, u should just go there and immediately make a thread called "Cung Le" or something and have the question,

"What does Storm think about him"

u will have some laughs in there. i bet everyone will say that i hate him whatnot. a lot of posters there dont like me so be weary of what they say, sometimes they just say things to say things.

Hi guys,

I agree with most of you saying Diaz got creamed, it doesn't surprise me though.

Frank is after all a better smack talker and he's just that sort of guy who can take a crappy remark.

I think Frank's also changed but we'll see in the cage if he has, in the end Diaz is going to wish he didn't act like 13 year old school bully.

'Cause he's gonna get spanked.

ummmm u guys are foooooooools if you think nick diaz is gonna lose to frank shamrock! thats pretty funny! i didnt even come in this thread for a while becuz i figured there would be intelligent comments like " diaz ftw" "diaz will win this" what is wrong with you people?? nick diaz is coooooooooool and a talented fighter! q: D

ummmm u guys are foooooooools if you think nick diaz is gonna lose to frank shamrock! thats pretty funny! i didnt even come in this thread for a while becuz i figured there would be intelligent comments like " diaz ftw" "diaz will win this" what is wrong with you people?? nick diaz is coooooooooool and a talented fighter! q: D

Nick Diaz is a great fighter, but Shamrock is the type of person you don't want to piss off.

If Nick Diaz of today would have fought Frank Shamrock from the early UFC's he would have gotten his as$ whooped upon.

omg!! just saw the clip of the press conference and the diaz interview. sick, sick, sick. i wouldn't care for lots of fighters to have his attitude, but nick was soo meant for it. that warrior spirit. this guy wants to hurt me, there's nothing fun about this, no faking it. just ALL about the fight. and then he mentioned yellow carding and taking money from fighters who avoid the mma aspects. we know what he was talking about. THAT'S THE REASON WHY I CAME HERE!! cause of that bs, holding for 2 rounds and bragging about a victory, then being awarded with bonuses and followed by headlining fights... HOLY SMACK!! love it. it's on, whoever wins, just want it to be a great fight. but i'm rooting for nick, of course.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived