wants Fedor to LOSE

fall200mph

I'm a territorial fan of all sports, mma included. Football, baseball, hockey, and basketball; Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, and Sixers. I like to see Edgar and Stann do well in mma because they're from this area. I have friends from all the world but I root for the USA in the Olympics because I'm from here.

I'm an mma fan and I think the UFC is the best in the world. Fedor is Russian and fights outside the UFC. I do think he's the toughest dude in the world but if he signs here, I'll be rooting for him to get his a$$ kicked whether it's Lesnar, Mir, Couture, or any other UFC fighter.

I'm a territorial fan of all sports' date=' mma included. Football, baseball, hockey, and basketball; Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, and Sixers. I like to see Edgar and Stann do well in mma because they're from this area. I have friends from all the world but I root for the USA in the Olympics because I'm from here.

I'm an mma fan and I think the UFC is the best in the world. Fedor is Russian and fights outside the UFC. I do think he's the toughest dude in the world but if [b']he signs here, I'll be rooting for him to get his a$$ kicked whether it's Lesnar, Mir, Couture, or any other UFC fighter[/b].

Prepare to be dissapointed time and time again.

I said the guy who said he wants to see Fedor lose' date=' and then the guy that said Fedor looks like someone who is scared to fight.

I did not address you.[/quote']

I was agreeing with you. lol. I just quoted u because u said u were going to be nice and I was stating that I wasnt. lol. Nothing directed towards you. lol

Sorry bro. But Fedor will dismantle anyone in the UFC HW division. Not because he Russian' date=' but because he is a robot ;)[/quote']

Well I'm human so I root against robots too.

Don't misunderstand me. I repeat, "I think he's the baddest dude in the world." ...I just HOPE he loses if he fights in the UFC.

Prepare to be dissapointed time and time again.

Agreed

Sorry bro. But Fedor will dismantle anyone in the UFC HW division. Not because he Russian' date=' but because he is a robot ;)[/quote']

Agreed, but he is actually terminator.

no fedor looks like my nieghbor the one with a beer belly whos scare to fight any one with the name randy lol

... Phail

Im not. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Welcome to the forum.....

Agreed

i do want fedor to lose as well.... i want my boy anderson to be the best P4P fighter!! the greatest fighter ever! q; D

ummm i thought edgar was from jersey???

and stanns a turd and will fail in the ufc. q; D

and phillies suck! go CUBS go!

sixers suck! go BULLS!

eagles suck! DA BEARS!!

........... hockey sucks!

im pretty territorial myself... but i hate hughes, im starting to dislike guida. bonnars okay. q: /

i do want fedor to lose as well.... i want my boy anderson to be the best P4P fighter!! the greatest fighter ever! q; D

sixers suck! go BULLS!

eagles suck! DA BEARS!!

im pretty territorial myself... but i hate hughes' date=' im starting to dislike guida. bonnars okay. q: /[/quote']

Yeah, Edgar's from Toms River, NJ, about an hour and a half from me. I know Stann doesn't have the game to compete in the UFC but he's a tough dude and he's a war hero.

Phillies= World Series Champs

Sixers= beat the Bulls last night

Eagles= would have beat the Bears in '88 if it wasn't for the fog lol

Hockey= of course you think it sucks, you have the Blackhawks

I respect that you're a home team guy though, as opposed to the frauds who just decide to pick whatever winners they want.

sixers suck! go BULLS!

eagles suck! DA BEARS!!

im pretty territorial myself... but i hate hughes' date=' im starting to dislike guida. bonnars okay. q: /[/quote']

Im Canadian, and live on the east coast, so....

Im guessing Stann wont be big, just my theory though.

Phillies suck, Cubs suck, you cannot vote for the over priced Wankees, so... choices are slim in Baseball.

76ers suck, Bulls suck, Gotta go with the Bostonians on this one... Its all the green men. Halifax is like brothers with Boston.

Eagles........................ well............................. Bears? Come on... lol Patriots are the bandwagoners, so you have to go with GB...

fall200mph you just sound like a ****in **** the **** you typed hockey sucks? You must be a gay **** baseball fan huh?

No he is right. Hockey does suck. Its terrible IMO. I am Canadian and I support this theory of Hockey sucking the big one.

Lacrosse is the sport we should have been introducing to the world, instead we get metal blades for our feet and play around on ice with 3000$ worth the gear and slap pucks around. Then we have team fights which is one of the only reasons new people like the sport. I think team fighting is immature and has no point of value in any sport. Do you see soccer games where people fight legally in front of the refs? NO! That would cause 50000 people to come running into the field stopping the game. What about basketball or football? NO! that is ridiculous... Suspensions fly everywhere.

Hockey sucks... Lacrosse is better to watch, more intense to play, and all around more fun... Sorry.

I enjoy a good brawl ( and yes I did mean to say Brawl' date=' I like to see 10 or more ppl fight at one time), no matter what the sport.[/quote']

... Thats not a sport though, and something tells me you would like that if it happened anywhere, not just in the sport. So therefore, you like brawls and it doesnt matter where it happens. With that said, does it have to be in sports that are supposedly "for gentlemen"? Hockey is so full of **** when it comes to being a polite and safe sport.

... Thats not a sport though' date=' and something tells me you would like that if it happened anywhere, not just in the sport. So therefore, you like brawls and it doesnt matter where it happens. With that said, does it have to be in sports that are supposedly "for gentlemen"? Hockey is so full of **** when it comes to being a polite and safe sport.[/quote']

I would rather see a brawl in sports, just to see how teamates help eachother, I definitely wouldn't mind watching a brawl in the middle of a library either.

I would rather see a brawl in sports' date=' just to see how teamates help eachother, I definitely wouldn't mind watching a brawl in the middle of a library either.[/quote']

LOL so you do like seeing brawls in general, but more so sports... well my point is in short, that team sports should not have brawls. It makes it look childish and doesnt really make sense. What is the point of brawling? Do you get goals for it? Does it help your team? Does it do anything other then penalize you? Does it actually amp your team up like everyone says?

I cannot stand watching hockey... I would rather watch golf, or curling :D

LOL so you do like seeing brawls in general' date=' but more so sports... well my point is in short, that team sports should not have brawls. It makes it look childish and doesnt really make sense. What is the point of brawling? Do you get goals for it? Does it help your team? Does it do anything other then penalize you? Does it actually amp your team up like everyone says?

I cannot stand watching hockey... I would rather watch golf, or curling :D[/quote']

If you watch brawls in basketball you will see most are started by a hard foul to a teammate, which shows that the team cares for it's players. And it does amp ppl up most of the time.

If you watch brawls in basketball you will see most are started by a hard foul to a teammate' date=' which shows that the team cares for it's players. And it does amp ppl up most of the time.[/quote']

Basketball is different though. If a huge Tech or Flagrant comes into play, especially against your best player (Kobe, Garnett, Nash, Lebron, etc) means that could be your playoffs getting injured out right there. They need key players because a lot of gameplans and that run off of them. When you fight in basketball, you are fighting literally for your life.

In Hockey, you actually ask the guy sometimes, "hey do you want to fight after this faceoff?" and they say "yes". Some guys actually have the job to be the 'designated fighter' for the team. That to me is just saying, hey we need a couple fights tonight because we need to get the crowd into it. They fight just because they want too and nothing more.

Do you know what I mean?

Basketball is different though. If a huge Tech or Flagrant comes into play' date=' especially against your best player (Kobe, Garnett, Nash, Lebron, etc) means that could be your playoffs getting injured out right there. They need key players because a lot of gameplans and that run off of them. When you fight in basketball, you are fighting literally for your life.

In Hockey, you actually ask the guy sometimes, "hey do you want to fight after this faceoff?" and they say "yes". Some guys actually have the job to be the 'designated fighter' for the team. That to me is just saying, hey we need a couple fights tonight because we need to get the crowd into it. They fight just because they want too and nothing more.

Do you know what I mean?[/quote']

I wasn't supporting Hockey, I was saying that brawls are justified in some circumstances.

I was supporting Hockey' date=' I was saying that brawls are justified in some circumstances.[/quote']

Few to none. If they want to fight, I say throw them in the octagon and see how tough they are. Or a boxing ring. I just dont see the need to fight in a team sport unless somebody starts a pushing contest..

why the hell would you root for fedor to lose?hes kicking **** fair and square hes one of the best fighters in the world. I would like to see him face Mir or lesner.

I think I was pretty clear as to why. Yes' date=' he's winning fair and square. I want to see him face Lesnar or Mir too, I just hope he loses, which isn't likely.

fall200mph you just sound like a ****in **** the **** you typed hockey sucks? You must be a gay **** baseball fan huh?

I didn't say hockey sucks. Someone else did. Grab a sweat towel and read back slowly. Sound out the words as you read. Best of luck with that. See ya in two weeks.

LOL so you do like seeing brawls in general' date=' but more so sports... well my point is in short, that team sports should not have brawls. It makes it look childish and doesnt really make sense. What is the point of brawling? Do you get goals for it? Does it help your team? Does it do anything other then penalize you? Does it actually amp your team up like everyone says?

I cannot stand watching hockey... I would rather watch golf, or curling :D[/quote']

NHL hockey has been strange since the player lockout. I'm not into it like I used to be but yes, fights do actually have meaning. Winning a figh can change the momentum of a game, pick up the crowd, and keep players from hitting your scorers with cheap shots. There IS alot of lame stuff about it too but yeah, fighting is part of the game.

yeah sorry to rain on ur parade but fedor is best heavy in the world for the last ten yrars and until he retires he will remain so even if he comes to ufc no one will stop him im sorry but ur gonna start to hate mma or move to russia lol i like all stuff american i like bein from here but i also like the best things and fedor is best no question ANYWHERE HE FIGHTS

He's from da footure!

He crawshed Arlovski! Und...

HE WILL BE BACK!

Hehe, nah seriously I think he needs to get creamed too, this playa has too many haters on his back and it's time to dump some the good way.

He's just too good for his own good, I think that it ought to be by a big name though otherwise it'd be very disheartning and people would believe he's passed his prime.

But TBH... I don't think he's going to lose while he's still alive :D

Yeah, Josh is the ideal guy for the job.

He kicked Nog's butt at a time when Fedor seemed to be the only guy who had his number.

But then again Barnett is a submission guy and despite having proved that he still had his GnP from the early UFC days, it's going to be difficult with the Last Emp's GnP and submission being so good.

I'd really like to see the Barnett/Fedor fight. I think that it would be the best fight in Fedor's career. I still think that Fedor would win, but it would at least be close. How great would it be to see "The Lase Emporer"(really like "The Robot" better) vs. "The Baby Faced Assassin"?

Anyway, yeah...he'll lose eventually...just not soon.

I think that with some more experience & training that Carwin might actually be a good match up with Fedor.

I recall that Mark Hunt had a very good submission locked in on Fedor (not that he changed expressions) but not being that great at submissions let it go just a little bit before he'd have either torn up Fedor's shoulder or Fedor would have tapped. Fedor got loose, took Hunt down and proceded to make him tap out to the exact same submission. It was almost like he was saying "THIS is how it should be done".

I think that "eventually" he will lose...I just don't know how or when it's going to happen or who is going to do it.

As for "lucky punch" or "he got caught"...no...I probably won't say that. I'll say the same thing that I said when Fedor beat Arlovski. I'll say that he got beat. These guys train entirely too much for it to be an entirely "lucky" punch.

I recall that Mark Hunt had a very good submission locked in on Fedor (not that he changed expressions) but not being that great at submissions let it go just a little bit before he'd have either torn up Fedor's shoulder or Fedor would have tapped. Fedor got loose' date=' took Hunt down and proceded to make him tap out to the exact same submission. It was almost like he was saying "THIS is how it should be done".

I think that "eventually" he will lose...I just don't know how or when it's going to happen or who is going to do it.

As for "lucky punch" or "he got caught"...no...I probably won't say that. I'll say the same thing that I said when Fedor beat Arlovski. I'll say that he got beat. These guys train entirely too much for it to be an entirely "lucky" punch.[/quote']

Fedor in short... When you hit him full blast he just dances for a couple seconds and then takes you down and from there he completely rapes you with your pants down. In order to beat him you need to fight fire with fire. Hit him harder then he hits you and make sure you do it before he hits you first.

Fedor is very beatable. Arvloski proved that in the first round iof their fight untill he did something stupid. he isnt that good . he ios just big and strong and hits very hard. People are fighting him timid like they USED to fight Liddell before he got beat. Since then people take it to Liddell and stop having so much respect but try to shove it in his **** and come to find out he is very beatable. Same way with Tyson before he got beat. After he got beat no one was scared anymore and took it to him offensively. There are several heavy weights in the ufc that can beat Fedor

Fedor is very beatable. Arvloski proved that in the first round iof their fight untill he did something stupid. he isnt that good . he ios just big and strong and hits very hard. People are fighting him timid like they USED to fight Liddell before he got beat. Since then people take it to Liddell and stop having so much respect but try to shove it in his **** and come to find out he is very beatable. Same way with Tyson before he got beat. After he got beat no one was scared anymore and took it to him offensively. There are several heavy weights in the ufc that can beat Fedor

... Chuck was figured out by a guy who was bigger and stronger then him and hits WAAAAAY harder. That guy also had a chin twice as good as his. Chucks strategy was to counter everything you did with bombs, then finish you after you made your mistakes. Fedor is not like that. Since then people have learned that you have to counter Chuck so that he cannot counter you first. This puts him at the disadvantage. Hint hint Rashad?

AA didnt prove anything in that fight other then Fedor is not very technical. We already knew that. Fedor told everyone that. Fedor is not big and strong, but actually small and strong. Hes puny for a HW. Are you kidding? People are coming in thinking this guy is overrated and getting their jaw cracked into Europe. Ask Sylvia and AA as of recent. The more aggressive you get without serious KO power, the more likely you are going to sleep before he will.

Fedor IS that good. That is why he is number one and has been there for at least 5 years now. Also, name a guy in the UFC that would beat him because I would love to hear his name. I must be forgetting someone in the UFC's superior HW division :confused:

... Chuck was figured out by a guy who was bigger and stronger then him and hits WAAAAAY harder. That guy also had a chin twice as good as his. Chucks strategy was to counter everything you did with bombs' date=' then finish you after you made your mistakes. Fedor is not like that. Since then people have learned that you have to counter Chuck so that he cannot counter you first. This puts him at the disadvantage. Hint hint Rashad?

AA didnt prove anything in that fight other then Fedor is not very technical. We already knew that. Fedor told everyone that. Fedor is not big and strong, but actually small and strong. Hes puny for a HW. Are you kidding? People are coming in thinking this guy is overrated and getting their jaw cracked into Europe. [b']Ask Sylvia and AA as of recent. The more aggressive you get without serious KO power, the more likely you are going to sleep before he will.[/b]

Fedor IS that good. That is why he is number one and has been there for at least 5 years now. Also, name a guy in the UFC that would beat him because I would love to hear his name. I must be forgetting someone in the UFC's superior HW division :confused:

Arlovski doesn't have KO power?

Arlovski doesn't have KO power?

They do, but Fedor struck first, and thats what mattered. AA was trying to be technical and was EASILY outpointing Fedor. This style would have won him the match easily, because it would have tired Fedor out, but as soon as AA went for a KO powered strike he got caught in the middle of it. Which is why I said, you need to fight fire (Fedors dangerous stand up power) with fire (AAs power, Sylvias power, Cro Cops power), but make sure that you are the first to connect, or else you are going to be in lala land. You also need a disgusting jaw if you dont connect first.

They do' date=' but Fedor struck first, and thats what mattered. AA was trying to be technical and was EASILY outpointing Fedor. This style would have won him the match easily, because it would have tired Fedor out, but as soon as AA went for a KO powered strike he got caught in the middle of it. Which is why I said, you need to fight fire (Fedors dangerous stand up power) with fire (AAs power, Sylvias power, Cro Cops power), but make sure that you are the first to connect, or else you are going to be in lala land. You also need a disgusting jaw if you dont connect first.[/quote']

If Arlovski were to actually have thrown power shots instead of jabs and Flying Knees, then Fedor would probably be coming out of a coma right around this time.

If Arlovski were to actually have thrown power shots instead of jabs and Flying Knees' date=' then Fedor would probably be coming out of a coma right around this time.[/quote']

If he would have connected first then yes I agree. But since that did not happen, and Fedor beat him to the knee with a punch, it was game over. Which is why, you need to connect on him first. I was wishing AA would have won that match from the beginning, but I figured he was going to lose.

Fedor does need to lose, and hopefully Barnett does it.

Arlovski does not have the power to KO Fedor.

Carwin does and Lesnar does. The problem there though, is can they kill him before he kills them? And the answer IMO is hell no. They wont connect on the button before he does, especially Carwin with his hands down. Lesnar may, but he would have a lot of problems finishing if Fedor wasnt already very close to lights out.

In all seriousness, Barnett is the man to do the job right now. If he cannot do it, then the options have went from very slim, to basically none IMO.

Archived