Entrance music?

raoullduke

if you where making your debut in the UFC what song would you want playing as you entered the octagon and why. if its something people might not have heard off post a link to somewhere it can be heard. i'd have club foot by kasabian on acount of the totaly badass guitar riff. it just sounds like the perefct soundtrack for an **** whippin. heres a link to it on you tube

A crazy metal song. Not sure of which one... but a crazy metal song to get the crowd going. Maybe Extreme? Metallica? something insane by megadeth? Maybe a unique Zeppelin song that isnt over rated?

Or maybe some new age metal... Mudvayne, Korn, Atheist, COB... the list is truely endless. Kaplans music was very fitting though for his last fight.

if you where making your debut in the UFC what song would you want playing as you entered the octagon and why. if its something people might not have heard off post a link to somewhere it can be heard. i'd have club foot by kasabian on acount of the totaly badass guitar riff. it just sounds like the perefct soundtrack for an **** whippin. heres a link to it on you tube

for me it would be 'if i cant' by 50 cent.. good song, and i think it would be good for an entrance theme and it would certainly get the crowd going

It is a well known fact that Butterflybee comes out (quite literally) to Tubthumping by Chumbawumba.

Haha, cheeky wee ****e! As good as those rifs are, I'm afraid I have to admit to coming out to Voodoo Child byt Jimi Hendrix for my first fight which was ace, and Shipping Up to Boston by the Dropkick Murphys for my second.

I'm generally a big fan of a bit of thrash, or some metal, or something generally thats going to get the crowd going and psych out your opponent.

Rage Against The Machine, Metallica, stuff like that.

Other rock tunes with good intros are cool, like Back in Black by Ac/Dc.

I was tempted by the Thundercats intro, or Gummibears, but to steal a line from Unforgiven...."I was drinking back then."

Haha' date=' cheeky wee ****e! As good as those rifs are, I'm afraid I have to admit to coming out to Voodoo Child byt Jimi Hendrix for my first fight which was ace, and Shipping Up to Boston by the Dropkick Murphys for my second.

I'm generally a big fan of a bit of thrash, or some metal, or something generally thats going to get the crowd going and psych out your opponent.

Rage Against The Machine, Metallica, stuff like that.

Other rock tunes with good intros are cool, like Back in Black by Ac/Dc.

I was tempted by the Thundercats intro, or Gummibears, but to steal a line from Unforgiven...."I was drinking back then."[/quote']

haha , you'll need to let us know when your fighting again so we can come and cheer on the other guy.

Another wee night out in London may well be on the cards (assuming thats where your fighting of course)

haha ' date=' you'll need to let us know when your fighting again so we can come and cheer on the other guy.

Another wee night out in London may well be on the cards (assuming thats where your fighting of course)[/quote']

Yeh cool, its not going to be till about September cos I did my ankle ligaments the week before my last fight, so Im going to be out for a while, then I'm off to sunny edinburgh in the summer, but I'll keep ya posted.

K last time i picked all the silly songs, this time i'll go with some realistic ones

clutch - mob goes wild

prodigy - spitfire

white zombie - i am legend

wolfmother - colossal

and the canadian in me just cant help adding for the submission specailist ....

tragically hip - twist my arm

I guess it'd be Anthrax Anti-social.

I'd prefer the Trust version since it's the original one but Anthrax's is almost as good and you can understand it.

Other that that it really is a song that pumps you up and makes you want go and make a difference and stop being a coward.

And that's what I want people to get I'm a man of actions and not words.

• 3 months later...
Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse

Jesus Built My Hotrod by Ministry

Other Side Of The River by Life Of Agony (1st line is "there's blood on the floor and you're not even moving") :confused:

Agadoo by Black Lace (look it up) :)

Agadoo??? Haha!! Push pineapple shake the tree?? Would you do the dance moves as well :P That I would pay to watch :)

If you scanned through the threads, you'd realize that I already made this topic, but mine would be "When Darkness Falls" "Arms of Sorrow" or "End of Heartache" by Killswitch Engage. It pumps me up and gets me prepped ready for a war, and andreanline flowing as though nothing else matters.

well this isn't too difficult.

IF i was going in with the intention of scaring the **** out of an opponent then :

Machine Head - Clenching the Fists of Dissent

Machine Head - Imperium

Machine Head - Asthetics of Hate

Slayer - Here comes the Pain

Slayer - Angel of Death

Slayer - War Ensemble

Maybe even throw in some Rage against the Machine.

But I dunno those are all ****ing HEAVY songs I might go out with something a little more random like : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UppLCUfLKBA

Archived