Congrats UFC

jbogner1967

For giving Kongo another clown opponent. Doing their best to make sure he stays on the radar for a title fight.. and we all know why.

Also, congrats to the UFC for making Anderson Sylva the headliner and fighting his 3 consecutive non-threatening opponent. Guess they are doing their best to manipulate the P4P rankings. Its not like he's fighting 2 straight prior champs like Fedor has..

UFC starting to turn lame! Kongo is not that good, quit trying to feed him a free ticket allowing him to beat up on bums and make Sylva either jump weight classes or dont let him be the headliner.

For giving Kongo another clown opponent. Doing their best to make sure he stays on the radar for a title fight.. and we all know why.

Also' date=' congrats to the UFC for making Anderson Sylva the headliner and fighting his 3 consecutive non-threatening opponent. Guess they are doing their best to manipulate the P4P rankings. Its not like he's fighting 2 straight prior champs like Fedor has..

UFC starting to turn lame! Kongo is not that good, quit trying to feed him a free ticket allowing him to beat up on bums and make Sylva either jump weight classes or dont let him be the headliner.[/quote']

Who would you prefer to see Kongo fight? The UFC HW div isn't what we'd like it to be but they have a few upcoming contenders. I don't think they need to go out of their way to keep anyone on the radar.

Who would you prefer to see Silva fight? There's talk of him fighting a LHW but there are MWs who are bustin it to get title shots. Is it fair to make them wait when they get there just because Silva has been so good? Honestly, I don't think the UFC gives a flying rat's a$$ about the world p4p rankings when they make their matchups.

Also' date=' congrats to the UFC for making Anderson Sylva the headliner and fighting his 3 consecutive non-threatening opponent. Guess they are doing their best to manipulate the P4P rankings. Its not like he's fighting 2 straight prior champs like Fedor has..

UFC starting to turn lame! Kongo is not that good, quit trying to feed him a free ticket allowing him to beat up on bums and make Sylva either jump weight classes or dont let him be the headliner.[/quote']

Wow. So many things I would like to say, but nothing nice so I will just keep it all to myself.

This is dumb.

1. Its Silva.... Get it right.

2. Thales beat who most consider to be the #1 contender in Nate Mardquart.

3. Cro Cop is not a bum.

4. Silva doesnt fight bums. He makes great fighters look like bums.

5. Silva wont move up for OBVIOUS reasons. Do some homework. U might figure that out.

6. Hanrdonk is not a clown

7. You are indeed and idiot

This is dumb.

1. Its Silva.... Get it right.

2. Thales beat who most consider to be the #1 contender in Nate Mardquart.

3. Cro Cop is not a bum.

4. Silva doesnt fight bums. He makes great fighters look like bums.

5. Silva wont move up for OBVIOUS reasons. Do some homework. U might figure that out.

6. Hanrdonk is not a clown

7. You are indeed and idiot

See... Now this is how I felt but I just didnt type it.

there really is no need for me to state any opinion on this thread... but i am curious of why he thinks the ufc wants kongo to run thru "bums" to get a title shot??? is it cuz hes french?? is it for the leg kick to paul kelly in the mall that dana found sooo funny?? is it for his coooool name? hmmm oh well , this will be a good match up... i think kongo takes it.

i cant even comment on the anderson silva crapola!, i dont want my blood pressure to get too high.

Archived