Heavyweight threat

demodunc

Those of you who have ready any of my posts will know that I take MMA VERY seriously.

More seriously than Sammy Serious, the Mayor of Serioustown, on a very serious day after switching on his electrified serious machine.

So, I have to throw this out there in all seriousness, could Terrible Terry Tate take out Brock Lesnar?

We know the Felcher & Sons employee has great size, strength and speed. But would it be enough?

Those of you who have ready any of my posts will know that I take MMA VERY seriously.

More seriously than Sammy Serious' date=' the Mayor of Serioustown, on a very serious day after switching on his electrified serious machine.

So, I have to throw this out there in all seriousness, could Terrible Terry Tate take out Brock Lesnar?

We know the Felcher & Sons employee has great size, strength and speed. But would it be enough?[/quote']

Are you serious?

More seriously than Sammy Serious' date=' the Mayor of Serioustown, on a very serious day after switching on his electrified serious machine.

We know the Felcher & Sons employee has great size, strength and speed. But would it be enough?[/quote']

ban

Archived