IF you could

plex

I would pick Dana White over anyone in the UFC. My reason is because through out the coarse of his day there would be so much to see, Interviews, Fighters, Behind the scene's stuff, First class everything I am sure. I mean who wouldnt wanna hang with the guy responsible for bringing the world the best MMA?. I think the tough guy attitude and drive this guy has alone would inspire anyone. Im alittle old now to fight however if now were ten years ago i'd be in like flynn..

My father always said to me " Plex you need to find something you love to do and find a way to get paid to do it,no matter what it may be"

Dana musta spoken to my dad.

rampage jackson he cracks me up i have the same attitude as him to i love messing with people know matter who it is

Rampage would be a lot of fun to hang out with but I think I would choose GSP. Hes my favorite fighter and seems like a pretty cool guy to.

I work in marketing and everything I do is about facts, figures, rationale then creativity. Dana has got the UFC to where it is today through gut instinct. I would love to try and get into his head for the day.

Then there are fighters I'd love to train with, and maybe a couple I wouldn't mind spending some play time with...

I work in marketing and everything I do is about facts' date=' figures, rationale then creativity. Dana has got the UFC to where it is today through gut instinct. I would love to try and get into his head for the day.

Then there are fighters I'd love to train with, and maybe a couple I wouldn't mind spending some play time with...[/quote']

ashka

Wanderlei Silva for me, would love to shoot the **** with him for a while no doubt boring him in the process as i constantly ask about his various fights in Pride, finishing off the day with a sparring session where i would no doubt be declared the winner. Me and my new best pal Wandy would then go for a few drinks and shoot some pool, with Wandy obviously paying as it was the bet before we began sparring.

Siam' date=' my bet is that Wanderlei would do all that. He may very well be the most approachable and likable guy you will ever meet.[/quote']

Seems like a top bloke actually a real team player who gets right behind his friends and team mates when they take to the octagon or ring. Remember him jumping around the place when Shogun won the Pride Middleweight Grand Prix, he looked happier than Shogun. Top guy.

Backstage at UFC 94 there was a little boy running around, I had seen him earlier. His parents were off on the other side of the room talking with someone and this kid was running around. He run over to Wanderlei and Wand goes to give him a high five, the kid slaps him a high five then the kid puts up his dukes!! It was on!!!, Wand does his hand twist staring the kid down. Now this kid was maybe 5. Wand rushes for the double leg, picking him up falling down to the ground, he starts playing with this young boy on the ground, the kid gets side control and starts throwing bombs to Wands chest. Wand was taking them like a champ, but you could tell he was rocked. :D

The parents see this and come running over apologizing for their son being annoying. Wand, being the cool guy he is, says no no no, we are in the middle of a match. The parents were thrilled as the boy was put back down on the ground and goes right back to laying on a jiu jitsu clinic on Wanderlei.

By now all the fighters were coming in to the area after the weigh ins. Wand picks him up and they head over to where every one was, Wand takes him around to everyone, getting high fives from everyone.

What was great was Wand had no idea who this kid was, but if anyone had seen them, you would have thought he was his own.

Backstage at UFC 94 there was a little boy running around' date=' I had seen him earlier. His parents were off on the other side of the room talking with someone and this kid was running around. He run over to Wanderlei and Wand goes to give him a high five, the kid slaps him a high five then the kid puts up his dukes!! It was on!!!, Wand does his hand twist staring the kid down. Now this kid was maybe 5. Wand rushes for the double leg, picking him up falling down to the ground, he starts playing with this young boy on the ground, the kid gets side control and starts throwing bombs to Wands chest. Wand was taking them like a champ, but you could tell he was rocked. :D

The parents see this and come running over apologizing for their son being annoying. Wand, being the cool guy he is, says no no no, we are in the middle of a match. The parents were thrilled as the boy was put back down on the ground and goes right back to laying on a jiu jitsu clinic on Wanderlei.

By now all the fighters were coming in to the area after the weigh ins. Wand picks him up and they head over to where every one was, Wand takes him around to everyone, getting high fives from everyone.

What was great was Wand had no idea who this kid was, but if anyone had seen them, you would have thought he was his own.[/quote']

Thats fantastic a shinning example to any star in any walk of life, must have made the little fellas day that, not to mention his parents. The guys just a star in every sense of the word. My lads a fan also, to be honest this is largely due to my brainwashing.

Now if he could only recapture some of his Pride form..........................

Backstage at UFC 94 there was a little boy running around' date=' I had seen him earlier. His parents were off on the other side of the room talking with someone and this kid was running around. He run over to Wanderlei and Wand goes to give him a high five, the kid slaps him a high five then the kid puts up his dukes!! It was on!!!, Wand does his hand twist staring the kid down. Now this kid was maybe 5. Wand rushes for the double leg, picking him up falling down to the ground, he starts playing with this young boy on the ground, the kid gets side control and starts throwing bombs to Wands chest. Wand was taking them like a champ, but you could tell he was rocked. :D

What was great was Wand had no idea who this kid was, but if anyone had seen them, you would have thought he was his own.[/quote']

I've always liked Wanderlei but he is now officially one of my top 5 favorite fighters. That's just awesome. Thanks for sharing that Brew.

Gonna have to go with Tito Ortiz on this one. Just to meet Jenna Jaimeson, get in good with her, meet all HER friends, become tight with Hefner, start a new carreer in film (wink wink) and die with a smile on my face.

And G_Row, being the wife pimp you are, how did you not beat me to this?

Brew, very heartwarming story about Wandy

Gonna have to go with Tito Ortiz on this one. Just to meet Jenna Jaimeson' date=' get in good with her, meet all HER friends, become tight with Hefner, start a new carreer in film (wink wink) and die with a smile on my face.

And G_Row, being the wife pimp you are, how did you not beat me to this?

Brew, very heartwarming story about Wandy[/quote']

LOL, did you see Dan's post here?

dana....id try all day to rip that high horse out of his ****....

Dana has a high horse? Damn I did not see it yet. Can anyone tell me if this is true?

In all seriousness.. Dana is the man though. I cannot understand how you think he is a bad guy or ****y. That is what I am getting from the "high horse" comment. He is a fun loving guy.

Archived