WWE's Kane beats up Tim Sylvia

ricoj3323

i dont think this occured. However' date=' i would believe Kane could kick his **** in a RL fight.[/quote']

Maybe... Tim Sylvia is a professional fighter though, and Kane is..... well a guy with a fake nickname named Kane. He has a mask an illegal steroids, so maybe he could beat Sylvia. Lesnar would rip him apart though, as well as Carwin.

It would be great if Kane picked a fight with Fedor though. I would pay infinite money to see that.

I got a Wii for Christmas. I can only really get into the punching ones and the Star Wars game so I can use my lightsaber. I'm turning you on now' date=' aren't I, LOL.[/quote']

The Wii is the best, I got the force unleashed at christmas, it is waaaay to much fun. It is probably the best system to have some friends over to play. And Rock Band kicks butt too. :)

The Wii is the best' date=' I got the force unleashed at christmas, it is waaaay to much fun. It is probably the best system to have some friends over to play. And Rock Band kicks butt too. :)[/quote']

Can you sing in Rock Band, or just play instruments?

Can you sing in Rock Band' date=' or just play instruments?[/quote']

Oh yes, can sing too. Nothing like a few drunk friends making complete @sses of themselves singing and playing drums. My sister also has american idol for the wii. I actually really like to sing (karaoke nut).

Oh yes' date=' can sing too. Nothing like a few drunk friends making complete @sses of themselves singing and playing drums. My sister also has american idol for the wii. I actually really like to sing (karaoke nut).[/quote']

Are you any good? We played Sing Star for a friend's hens night a couple of weeks back and I felt seriously sorry for the neighbours at 3am.

Are you any good? We played Sing Star for a friend's hens night a couple of weeks back and I felt seriously sorry for the neighbours at 3am.

I'd like to believe I am. I used to do some theatre shows, musicals and what not. So I have performed in front of a about a thousand people. I was one of the apostles in "Jesus Christ Superstar", not a big role, but one my favorite shows. BTW what is a "hens night"? Is that like girls night out?

oh ya and when it comes to karaoke, I have a collection of about 6500 songs. My poker nights sometimes turn into piss the neighbors off karaoke parties.

I'd like to believe I am. I used to do some theatre shows' date=' musicals and what not. So I have performed in front of a about a thousand people. I was one of the apostles in "Jesus Christ Superstar", not a big role, but one my favorite shows. BTW what is a "hens night"? Is that like girls night out?

oh ya and when it comes to karaoke, I have a collection of about 6500 songs. My poker nights sometimes turn into piss the neighbors off karaoke parties.[/quote']

Sorry, late and off-topic reply. That's pretty impressive Shawn, do you have any training or self-taught?

Karaoke videos make me laugh too much to sing properly.

Oh and a hen's night is like the opposite of a buck's night, traditionally the night before you get married you go out with all your same sex friends, get drunk, watch some strippers etc. Is that not a US thing too?

That is called a bachelor/bachelorette party. You would more then likely have a bachelorette party' date=' unless you are the sexiest man in the world.[/quote']

LOL, maybe then I could get a gig kissing BJ Penn during his next walk-in.

Truth be told, he's got more wrestling experience than most of us combines and probably knows a few serious submissions since he's hung around with Fujiwara and other old Japanese mma submission-wrestlers.

And besides Tim's really got a way to instantly crawl under your skin, when he talks even I at times would like to take a swing at him and he's not being that mean.

Kane is bigger and he's probably a better athlete. that being said, this obviously didn't happen. It would be funny though, if it was substantiated a little. On a side note, i actually think that pro wrestlers are a in a naturally advantageous position to move to MMA. Most of them have athletic backgrounds and the agility and balance required to wrestle is in many cases greater than what other MMAists have. Lashley and Lesnar seem to be doing fine and Krzyztof is a fromer preo wrestler as well. One of the previous postees mentioned something of japanese wrestlers with real shoot style wrestling backgrounds, and that's very true, also North American pro-wrestlers have some training in shoot wrestling if they came from the Hart dungeon in Calgary. Believe it or not but chris jericho, a smallish wrestler, about 220, beat the holy s*** out of bill Goldberg, a 285 lb bohemoth and former nfl player, and he did it with a modified front face lock for the choke out. there are some real tough dudes in pro wrestling. Kurt angle could have completely dominated LH and HW in UFC is he chose to go there instead of WWE after his Olympic gold in '96. nowadays we'll see the better athletes go staright to MMA rather than wrestling but 10-12 years ago that wasn't the case.

A lot of what DV said is definitely true. Some of those big huge guys though have excellent physiques because of juice, but at the same time they do have a background is some styles of wrestling and submission wrestling. Like he said the Hart family actually teaches how to do dangerous and painful SUBs first, then teach you after how to fake it so you dont hurt anybody. There are also sometimes striking experts in the WWE as well.

Kurt Angle in his young age would have been a beast in the UFC. He would have been like Randy Couture, but a LOT better IMO. He has all the athleticism and is literally at the peak of his skill in arguably the most important skill in MMA, which is wrestling.

I do disagree though on Kane beating Tim up. In all seriousness, Kane may be strong and bigger, but Tim has a steel chin, and I dont think Kane would fair well against a man who is used to fighting and has many professional fights. IMO of course.

• 9 months later...

Archived