Affliction Clothing?

JayTrain

Everyone, I would like your opinion on Affliction Clothing. I read on another website Dana's thoughts on Afflictions Promotion as well as their clothing line. My feelings are neutral as far as the promotions go, but I love the clothing. Dana called them "goofy" t shirts and also stated that nobody wears Affliction anymore. I personally own several Affliction t-shirts and I love the clothing line.

What does everyone else think?

nothing wrong with sending money to convicted felons. q>: )

i like affliction clothing... i think its ahead of everyone else, im sure deep down dana feels the same way being that some of ufc clothing has tried to duplicate afflictions style. i actually been buying echo shirts of late... they have an affliction look to them but not as pricey.

Kim Couture, Randy's wife, filed a lawsuit against Affliction owner Todd Beard. The suit alleges that Beard threatened Couture, and she's seeking a restraining order to prevent the Affliction exec from having any contact with Couture,

the mother of Beard's child took out a restraining order against him for reportedly beating her. In a Dec. 31, 1997, request for a restraining order, Zullo testified that in the late summer of 1996, Beard punched her in the stomach while she was pregnant. She also testified that on May 13, 1997, she sprayed him with pepper spray to stop what she called "another of his violent, drunken outbursts."

On Oct. 28 in Bellflower, Calif., Beard withdrew a not guilty plea and instead pleaded no contest to charges of criminal threats, in which Karlos Shaverdian alleged that Beard had threatened to kill him. Judge Charles Q. Clay III found Beard guilty and set sentencing for Jan. 28.

Sliver Star Casting Company CEO Luke Burrett has sought a restraining order against Affliction Clothing founding partner Todd Beard. An Ex Parte temporary restraining order to stop civil harassment was issued on February 2nd in Laguna Beach, California, with a hearing on the February 25th to decide if the restraining order is to be made permanent.

Two Orange County men were sentenced Thursday for defrauding more than 1,000 mostly elderly people from across the nation of more than $10 million.

The case was one of the largest prosecutions so far in Operation Disconnect, a federal crackdown on boiler rooms that sell bogus investments or goods costing far more than their value. The FBI last year made 240 arrests involving boiler-room scams in 13 states, including California.

"This represents a continuing effort at weeding out the scurrilous telemarketers who prey on old people," said Assistant U.S. Atty. Thomas Brown.

Todd Beard, 30, of Huntington Beach pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison, plus about $9,000 in fines and restitution to victims of the scam.

Everyone' date=' I would like your opinion on Affliction Clothing. I read on another website Dana's thoughts on Afflictions Promotion as well as their clothing line. My feelings are neutral as far as the promotions go, but I love the clothing. Dana called them "goofy" t shirts and also stated that nobody wears Affliction anymore. I personally own several Affliction t-shirts and I love the clothing line.

What does everyone else think?[/quote']

Could you post a link to the original article, I would be interested to read it.

Here is the original article.

If Affliction Entertainment is looking to create a sense of panic from the UFC regarding reported plans to counter-program UFC 100 on July 11, it would appear they will need to do a little more to rattle the cage of UFC President Dana White.

FiveOuncesOfPain.com submitted a request for comment to White via text message Sunday afternoon seeking his response to reports that Affliction is looking to go head-to-head on July 11 with one of the most historic cards in UFC history.

White responded to our request via voicemail and didn?t sound concerned in the least about Affliction?s plans.

?How do I feel about them trying to counter-program UFC 100?,? White began his statement, before continuing, ?I love it. I ****ing love it. I love it. I don?t like these guys and I want to see them spend more of their t-shirt money. What they should be worrying about is ? they?ve already seen first hand that nobody gives a **** about Affliction MMA ? what they need to starting worrying about is nobody wants to wear their goofy ****ing clothes anymore either. The fad is over and they better start saving as much of that t-shirt money as they can.?

Archived