Does anyone know who Fedor or Barnett are fighting in Affliction 3?

The_Q

The company gimped out and refused get the dough together for them to fight each other (as previously promised)...so just wondering what the rumors are as to who each of them will be fighting in July.

Knowing the current Affliction fighter pool...it won't be anyone decent.

and knowing how this will fail if it competes with UFC 100...it will be last one and we won't ever see Barnett and Fedor fight.

shame.

The company gimped out and refused get the dough together for them to fight each other (as previously promised)...so just wondering what the rumors are as to who each of them will be fighting in July.

Knowing the current Affliction fighter pool...it won't be anyone decent.

and knowing how this will fail if it competes with UFC 100...it will be last one and we won't ever see Barnett and Fedor fight.

shame.

Well we could see them fight in another promotion. They do not have anyone lined up yet from what MMAJUNKIE is saying. They also are now skeptical on having the free event on July 11th. I think the reason is obvious why they wouldnt want it there.

Affliction will die soon. They only have one super match left they can make with Fedor. Although it is highly anticipated by yours truly, I just am not paying to see 1 match. Also, I think Fedor is going to try to fight in Dream after this. I remember him at one of the Dream events saying something about fighting or putting on an event with them.

• 3 years later...

Archived