Which MMA fighter's wife is hot or not?

DaShamefulMonkey

Tito's Jenna (not married' date=' but hey close enough)

Lesners Sable[/quote']dude jenna lol your gross man lol shes to ****ty but franks wife is fine but i think lesnars wife is pregnant if you watch closely in the ufcs with her and brock in the crowd her stomachs big idk im not into doing pregos lol im not sure if she is but hey man if she wasnt id be down possibly if brock was in england or some wheree far far far away lol

Ya Titos girls hot, Lesners girls hot Diego Sanchez's girl got first place in the arnolds classic bikini contest shes hot.

Well I didn't have much to do and I think this has been done before but I think us guys really need to put it out there who's wife is hot or not.

If this goes to a bump it's ok' date=' if not well who cares?

It's all about having fun! Now I'll start.

I'd totally nail Frank Mir's wife, she's a minx

>'.'< Miauw >'.'<[/quote']

Vitors wife is a model or something isnt she?

Sable Is pregnant. I dont know what her real name is though. Brock after one of the fights was touching her and saying "IM GON BE DADDY!"

Mirs wife... Nice.

Kim Couture? Meh why not.

My wife (Gina Carano) is the fairest of them all.. Yeah what can I say, I am popular with girls that are sexy and can whoop me.

My wife (Gina Carano) is the fairest of them all.. Yeah what can I say' date=' I am popular with girls that are sexy and can whoop me.[/quote']

Yeah that would be sweet, hope to god I can be successful someday and still manage to marry Gina while she's hot... Sigh!

Well anyway so far Aleksander Emelianenko’s wife in my opinion is not "HOT" me and a few other scientists have experimented with the schwing meter.

And appearantly Doctor Wayne und Garth have tried multiple time, unless they are...

Which they might be :confused:

• 1 year later...

Archived