How often do you think?

MMAsskicker

How often do you think a fighter breaks a nose or a cheek bone?

You'd think it'd be like all the time

We have WeekendWarrior aka: BackYardBoxing every summer/fall anywhere from 6-8 fights on fight night, and so far i'm the only one to get a broken nose. But its only got broken twice. I also have the biggest nose out of the guys, and both times i got it broken it was no ones fault but my own, got irritated and got sucked away from my game plan. And i ain't gonna lie i don't try fighting threw it, it breaks then i lost (i ain't getting paid)

LOL Getting a broken nose doesnt even hurt compared to something like popping your leg. THAT IS INCREDIBLY ****ING PAINFUL! Easily top 2 most painful things I have ever encountered.

Never thought about this Undisputed, but do you live in the US? because I wouldnt even box with anyone unless it was sanctioned. Way too many med bills.

LOL Getting a broken nose doesnt even hurt compared to something like popping your leg. THAT IS INCREDIBLY ****ING PAINFUL! Easily top 2 most painful things I have ever encountered.

Never thought about this Undisputed' date=' but do you live in the US? because I wouldnt even box with anyone unless it was sanctioned. Way too many med bills.[/quote']

Good'ol PA. I had insurance threw work like most of the guys, so i wasn't worried. I'm laid off now (no insurance) we'll see how that plays out. We actually haven't had no serious injuries though.

Yeah' date=' keith Hackney vs Joe Son. You keep bringing up keith hackney. (lol) I saw that on some random youtube footage.[/quote']

Ahhhhh sweet. Just did a youtube re-watch. That was some awsome ball puching right there. Thanks for reminding me of the match.

Archived