I had a weird dream and A Silva lost...

Reginaldb

I have these ****ed up dreams every now and then and they seems so real. I was hanging out watching the UFC and Anderson lost. There was a bunch of other weird stuff that I will spare the details of. Usually when I have these dreams they come true. I hope not because its getting weird.

Weird.

I have these ****ed up dreams every now and then and they seems so real. I was hanging out watching the UFC and Anderson lost. There was a bunch of other weird stuff that I will spare the details of. Usually when I have these dreams they come true. I hope not because its getting weird.

Weird.

I had a dream I took a ****e(crap, dump, poo) on a fish! I hope that doesn't come true. I also had a dream once my girlfriend gave me HIV AIDS I really really hope that doesn't come true!!!!

Wow maybe you have psychic abilities. We'll find out if it happens.

Weird.

Sorry its all hazy. Leites KO'd him at 97. Silva went down hard and the entire crowd stood up and was silent until Silva was revived. In this dream I was bouncing back and forth between sitting on my couch at a little party with friends and actually being at the UFC in the arena.

I don't have to tell you I think its weird. The UFC thing was just a small part of an overall crazy dream I had.

I'm sporting the Anderson avatar until this event passes.

If he gets beat I'm probably gonna go into some type of therapy lol.

sometimes the UFC hype videos over convince me that some fighters are good enought to beat others. I actually worried a bit in the last Marquardt fight, but whether Joe rogan thinks Thales has a good chin and great BJJ or not, he's going to get that chin tested and likely won't get a chance to show off the BJJ. I hope anderson loses just cause I'm a bit of a dink but I wouldn't bet on it.

um....no. Anderson would destroy Cung Le. i cant believe the recognition that Cung gets. WAY OVERRATED.

Agreed. Cung Le is TERRIBLE. Has he ever been brought to the ground in any of his fights? I seriously have not seen him use any wrestling or ground game... All I see is some jumping kicks, some spinning kicks, some kicks, and some flash kicks. Good for choreography maybe.

• 3 weeks later...

i had a dream a while ago that anderson silva lost... the dream suckd and in the dream it was almost like end of the world...

he hasnt lost and the dream was just my worries. q: )

I try not and dislike u guys for wanting anderson to get beat, but for right now i dont like anybody picking or wanting leites to win.

Leites isn't afraid of Silva, he maybe should be, but I wouldn't count on it. I actually think Leites has an outside chance, and by outside I mean outside the realm of reality. It would be an outrageous upset but I do think he takes Silva down in the first round at some point. I think anderson handles him down there but when Silva gets loose and stands up I think Leites will attempt a crazy leg sub and he'll have a 1 in 5 chance or so of locking it in, he is good at weird subs. I think it all depends if he can actually get silva down and if silva can get back to his feet but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if that scenario played out. It's definitely not my choice A prediction for the fight but if Leites wins, this is how it'll happen, imo.

Ok guys, the bad omen has come and gone. However, I had the same feeling in my dream when I saw Chuck get KO'd a couple hours ago. This makes more sense. Dreams are weird and not always straight forward. Im a fan of Anderson but if I saw him beat I wouldn't really be that upset. If Chuck got beat and forced into retirement I would be upset. When I saw Chuck get knocked down by Shogun I instantly felt this ominous feeling of some degree of sadness. Pretty much the same feeling I had in seventh grade when Michael Jordan retired. I'm changing my avatar now.

Ok guys' date=' the bad omen has come and gone. However, I had the same feeling in my dream when I saw Chuck get KO'd a couple hours ago. This makes more sense. Dreams are weird and not always straight forward. Im a fan of Anderson but if I saw him beat I wouldn't really be that upset. If Chuck got beat and forced into retirement I would be upset. When I saw Chuck get knocked down by Shogun I instantly felt this ominous feeling of some degree of sadness. Pretty much the same feeling I had in seventh grade when Michael Jordan retired. I'm changing my avatar now.[/quote']

Yeah, its hard to watch a fighter thats on his way out and he doesn't know it yet. Not to say he's done for sure, but he is being shown the door thats for sure. I would like to see leave with a win but if not he's had an awesome career and thats what and how I'll remember him!!

Archived