Fedor is...

GSP89

Fedor is overrated. Arlovski was dominating him until he got in that one lucky punch with his eyes closed.

Hey didnt you just say something about Cung Le being really good? Or is that just me? Then you say the guy who has dominated the HW division for the last five or more years isnt that good and is overrated? Nice to see you just started watching MMA, but please dont say things like that unless you have seen more of him. Honestly, its not that I want to make fun of you or anything, but you are just asking to be inflammed, torched, and maybe even have some 4th degree bone burns.

I have been watching MMA for years and Cung Le is good' date=' but he is in the same boat as Fedor because they need to fight top guys instead of has beens.[/quote']

See, whether you have been watching it for years or not doesnt really matter. It is what you gain over that period that matters. Saying that Fedor has only fought "has beens" means again, that you have not seen or know exactly what you are talking about. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but there is no way you can say that he has only fought nobodies, like Cung Le. Cung has fought 1 guy... and he is way past his prime. Fedor has fought over a dozen who were all in their primes, and were all either considered the best HW or top 5 HWs when he beat them. Not to mention he has beaten Nog twice, and stole the Pride belt from him, and beat him in an exciting crazy rematch. Fedors list of kills are amazing just to look at.

Lol, Ill bite... Ok...

Fedor has only lost one fight, early on in his career and it was a bogus loss. I think that speaks for itself. He was not losing to Arlovski. Freddy Roach started that and his head must have been in the clouds or something. Out-boxing a guy for a few minutes before you get your **** handed to you constitutes nothing but failure.

People are acting like three minutes is three rounds.

Grats to Arlovski his superiorly overrated boxing allowed him to last three minutes with Fedor.

lol

this thread is pretty amusing

arlovski is my favorite HW fighter, period.

yes while watching it i felt he was "dominating" early on and got caught like people often do. it happens.

you still have to give fedor the credit, staying cool and collected like he always does, while having an alpha male werewolf dude all over him.

Fedor has since last night announced his retirement from MMA following his next fight at Affliction, so this basically rules out any chance of Fedor ever taking on Lesnar let alone fighting in the UFC. The interview took place on a russian television show and can be found on http://www.myvideofight.com, Fedor also claims during the interview that he always wanted to fight in the UFC. My russian is not exactly fluent so im not sure is the english subtitles are infact accurate however just to let you all know.

kongo

ummm what?

Fedor has since last night announced his retirement from MMA following his next fight at Affliction' date=' so this basically rules out any chance of Fedor ever taking on Lesnar let alone fighting in the UFC. The interview took place on a russian television show and can be found on http://www.myvideofight.com, Fedor also claims during the interview that he always wanted to fight in the UFC. My russian is not exactly fluent so im not sure is the english subtitles are infact accurate however just to let you all know.[/quote']

You got handled by April Fools

ummm what?

You got handled by April Fools

You ppl are all rediculous, everyone knows that big timmay is easily the greatest heavyweight to every live. Duh.

Congrats on the 200something i don't know exactly what fantasy.

i got like 160 hah I was using what i thought was going to happen instead of what i figured would happen.

You ppl are all rediculous' date=' everyone knows that big timmay is easily the greatest heavyweight to every live. Duh.

Congrats on the 200something i don't know exactly what fantasy.

i got like 160 hah I was using what i thought was going to happen instead of what i figured would happen.[/quote']

I did the exact same thing as you though on 95. Horrible. I chose all the underdogs that I thought would pull it out. I mean I voted against people that I pretty much thought was a win, like Dos Santos. Lol I learned my lesson from that one though to never go with underdogs and go with gut instincts.

Besides that though, you usually rape me via points in Fantasy

I did the exact same thing as you though on 95. Horrible. I chose all the underdogs that I thought would pull it out. I mean I voted against people that I pretty much thought was a win' date=' like Dos Santos. Lol I learned my lesson from that one though to never go with underdogs and go with gut instincts.

Besides that though, you usually rape me via points in Fantasy[/quote']

I got raped BAD, I am gonna go home and put an ice pack on it and prepare for weeks, and then I am gonn completely dominate the next UFC.

BS, I will probably end up picking leites like I am thinking now, I am certain Silva will win but I have a feeling that Leites is gonna pull out the upset.

• 1 year later...
I got raped BAD' date=' I am gonna go home and put an ice pack on it and prepare for weeks, and then I am gonn completely dominate the next UFC.

BS, I will probably end up picking leites like I am thinking now, I am certain Silva will win but I have a feeling that Leites is gonna pull out the upset.[/quote']

Who is this guy. He has alot of post but I have never seen him.

Archived