will browning get another shot in the ufc?

stonyrock

I doubt he will get cut. He draws crowds and has a lot of people wanting to watch him. He is also a main card fighter at this point. He just lost to a solid 155er, so I did think that is enough.

I think it will be another fight before he is cut. I mean they still have Kaplan... WTF is Kaplan even doing in the UFC? He is horrible. He has barely okay standup and his ground game is awful. In all seriousness I have seen white belts white belts look better in stand up.

junie will fight again but hes just such a weird dude when hes fighting id like to see him fight a stand up battle test his chin and his striking i mean when he fought delgado it was far from top of the line striking i hope he fights a stand up war to see wth is all the hype about just cause he finished his first fight to get to the house in 7 secounds...therez alot he needs to do to become an ultimate fighter and call me crazy but i think he should train stand-up with Leben maybe he can level out his physic

I hate to say it but he will be back he isnt a great fighter but you either love him or hate him. In my eyes thats better than machida ( sorry if i messed that up). Machida is a very boring fighter and will be destroyed by rashad evans. Dana wants exciting fighters like junie.

I hate to say it but he will be back he isnt a great fighter but you either love him or hate him. In my eyes thats better than machida ( sorry if i messed that up). Machida is a very boring fighter and will be destroyed by rashad evans. Dana wants exciting fighters like junie.

the thing is you have to be exciting inside the octagon too. Not just outside.

...and maybe win against someone better than Kaplan!

I hope he never comes back.

How do you know he will be destroyed? You realize Machida has never lost a round in the UFC right?

Junie is still wet behind the ears. I think the UFC gives him a couple more fights before they cut him. If he keeps training hard and shuts his damn mouth he could be a solid fighter.

hehehe if shutting your mouth could make you a great fighter Ali would never be one.

I agree Dana likes Exciting fighters, however, Junie doesnt fall into this catagory.

Yes he is an exciting character, as you never know what kinda crap is gonna come out of mouth next..But i have yet to be knocked out by anthing Junie has done in the Octagon.

Machida may not be to everyones taste, but he lets his results do the talking and has a ton of ability. I would pick that over verbal diahreah any day of the week.

I cant see Evans destroying Machide either..

Sorry this liquid diet is messing with my head. Junie has a lot of upside' date=' but he just needs to focus on fighting rather than talking.[/quote']

thats where I dont agree with you... I think Junie is a mediocre fighter. He tries to sell himself as this fighter with great natural ability and lot of potential. I dont see that.

They just need to match him up with someone who will stand toe to toe with him...and someone that isn't too much taller than him as it seems like he has trouble dealing with a height disadvantage...

They will use his current popularity and talior a fight or two for him...his popularity is dropping like a rock though.

Feed him to Nover.

thats where I dont agree with you... I think Junie is a mediocre fighter. He tries to sell himself as this fighter with great natural ability and lot of potential. I dont see that.

Agreed 100%

Never a truer word spoken. I would pay great money to reincarnate a 25 yr old Ali to whoop Junie's ****.

Junie Browning is a joke. And not a funny one either. He's like a fart in an enclosed space. Someone elses obviously - cos you know everyone loves their own brew.

LOL, You cant beat your own brew!

Never a truer word spoken. I would pay great money to reincarnate a 25 yr old Ali to whoop Junie's ****.

Junie Browning is a joke. And not a funny one either. He's like a fart in an enclosed space. Someone elses obviously - cos you know everyone loves their own brew.

just dont get high on ur own supply.

awesome... but I'd make ali a bjj black belt.

Yeah his last 3 fights were real boring???????

LOL yeah...I have come to appreciate Machida's style. He isn't usually aggressive...more selctive. BUT, he does what essentially noone else does...or is able to do. You have to admire that, whether you like his style of not...he's a tremendous counter-striker, but doesn't have devastating power, yet he wins...and wins. He's unique to say the least...drinking urine can only add to that...

I never understood why they allowed that guy to continue on TUF. He needs therapy not a fight contract. The only reason to allow him to go on would be, cause antagonizers like him sell and to keep his aggression off the street. Since I'm far away from those streets, I opt for kicking his butt out of the UFC asap ;)

This rise out all you haters is half the reason I like him so much.

That sells tickets' date=' btw.

The other half is that we're cut from the same cloth.[/quote']

you clown!

I would not pay money to watch Junie fight. When I pay money for something I want my moneys worth - not watch someone like Junie - who is a mediocre fighter, but talks like he is the new Randy Couture.

If he doesn't then why of all people did the UFC chose him to sit at the signing table together with Randy & Co during the Arnold Classics thing?

Honestly, i dont have a clue!!!

He probabley talked Dana into it..;)

All the hype he got from the show was from talking cr@p. He didnt show any ability in my opinion,

If the UFC want to keep him on because he sells tickets then fair play, money talks. however, he would have start walking the walk to get me to spend a penny on him.

Honestly' date=' i dont have a clue!!!

He probabley talked Dana into it..;)

All the hype he got from the show was from talking cr@p. He didnt show any ability in my opinion,[/quote']

Ah, c'mon. I hate on Junie as much as the next guy but when he let Dana chose how he wanted him to finish his opponent and pulled that off...that was a nice showing. =)

Still, if he gets another shot, it should be right between the eyes!111 ;)

There is no reason he should fight again in the UFC unless of course he fight Melvin G that would be the awsome the could lable it the biggest mouths that can't back it up fight

I would like to see that fight too. I would like it even more if they both knocked each other out simultaneously.

After seeing him at the TUF 8 finals I was expecting big things, but seeing him at fight night 18 I was left wondering wtf happend? His training footage looked great, he was in fine shape...but it looked like he wasnt even trying. I really hope to see more of him, but sadly he's looking like a pretty unreliable fighter.

I can see him getting another chance if for nothing else than the publicity...... people who love him can cheer, and people who hate him can cheer for the other guy, either way people will be cheering.

Archived