Chicago Bears acquire Jay Cutler

freedom

But that "0" doesn't figure to last very long - with the cakewalk schedule the Bears have' date=' they're sure to get home-field advantage throughout the playoffs in the NFC.

I'll go on record right now, and say it's Bears vs. Steelers in Super Bowl 44, unless the Eagles get Chris Wells in the draft, which they won't.[/quote']

from your mouth to the football gods ears!

But that "0" doesn't figure to last very long - with the cakewalk schedule the Bears have' date=' they're sure to get home-field advantage throughout the playoffs in the NFC.

I'll go on record right now, and say it's Bears vs. Steelers in Super Bowl 44, unless the Eagles get Chris Wells in the draft, which they won't.[/quote']

The Eagles will not be in the Super Bowl no matter who they draft. But the Bears have no shot....c'mon, be true.

great pics AB!!!

DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS!!!

bears also picked up orlando pace. q; )

but lets look at the bears offence with a legit qb... Cutler QB, forte RB, hester and i heard maybe bolden?? at WR, Olsen and Clark at TE.... yeah DA BEARS will be nice.

great pics AB!!!

DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS!!!

bears also picked up orlando pace. q; )

but lets look at the bears offence with a legit qb... Cutler QB' date=' forte RB, hester and i heard maybe bolden?? at WR, Olsen and Clark at TE.... yeah DA BEARS will be nice.[/quote']

Boldin would be awesome, Plaxico wouldn't be bad either.

I'll text you later today... fight starts at 5, I plan on being there around 4:30ish.

• 6 years later...

To be fair, I think Jay Cutler was crap because he has horrible decision making.  Wasn't necessarily the Bears that made him crap since he has good arm strength, but terrible decision making reads.

Combine that with the Bears defense being worse and worse and there was the perfect storm that allowed Cutler to earn all those turnovers. 

Cutler's worst season as the Chicago Bears QB was probably his first season with them (2009).  27 TDs and 26 Ints.  Cutler has only passed over 4,000 yards one time in his career and he's never gotten 30 passing TDs or more.  And he's not a running QB.  He might have one of the most overrated QB contracts in the NFL for the production he gives.

I believe 3 head coaches have been fired while Jay Cutler was the QB for the Bears and it's not necessarily completely because of Jay cutler, but because of his contract.

Archived