Online Gamers

eviljames431

Trust this I will be online to play you fellow fans in the upcoming UFC game. I hope all you are ready cuz i plan on dominating. BRING THE PAIN. ( just some friendly smack talkin nobody get offended_

Hey bob/808 you know you won the contest right?

And I look forward to killing you in the future on XBL MWAHAHAHAHAHA

i watched a video on UFC game, they said every fighter gets one striking style and one grappling.... thats not what i was hoping for. so im guessing liddell is gonna be boxing wrestling cuz he throws alot of punches, but hes more like kickboxing/boxing. idk i hope the game is good, and the fighters are like they really are and not just broke up into there 6 styles of wrestling, judo, kickingboxing, boxing, muey thai, bjj. they should be a create a style feature, let u pick strenghts and what techniques u wanna have in your bag of tricks. guess another couple months we will see if its what we want

LOL I had a perfect score too and so did storm. I think Storm and you were tied' date=' but he forgot one of the picks. I think it was Credeur. That was an obvious win though IMO... but still you did a ****in sweet job. Did you do Fantasy as well?[/quote']

wow that was you and storm! I bet storm was mad as hell he didnt pick that one fight otherwise me and him might of got a shirt. haha or SUDDEN DEATH. Good job on your picks too man looks like I might of got real lucky on this one. I did pretty good on fantasy too but I had Condit winning on fantasy. Bad Move! It was a good fight though. So many people knocked this one out of the park! I thought I did good until I saw how many people just destroyed it. I changed a few rounds too so that didnt work out to my favor. Need to stick to my guns!

only thing that sux is mma fans are gonna get smoked by the gaming fans that ALWAYS find glitches and stupid ways to cheat. to them its better to cheat and win then to have fun and lose.

haha I guess your right man we will have to try to find the same things. Or I'm just gonna look for my friends on the site to play because I guarantee a lot of us are going to own this game.

LOL I had a perfect score too and so did storm. I think Storm and you were tied' date=' but he forgot one of the picks. I think it was Credeur. That was an obvious win though IMO... but still you did a ****in sweet job. Did you do Fantasy as well?[/quote']

wow that was you and storm! I bet storm was mad as hell he didnt pick that one fight otherwise me and him might of got a shirt. haha or SUDDEN DEATH. Good job on your picks too man looks like I might of got real lucky on this one. I did pretty good on fantasy too but I had Condit winning on fantasy. Bad Move! It was a good fight though. So many people knocked this one out of the park! I thought I did good until I saw how many people just destroyed it. I changed a few rounds too so that didnt work out to my favor. Need to stick to my guns!

yeah i entered the pick (AND GOT IT RIGHT)on the fantasy, but SOMEHOW i forgot to send this one fight pick to brew. i had Credeur by UD though.

whatever whatever, its all good. if u read before that i noticed it and stated that i somehow forgot to make that pick, but all my fault i guess.

HOWEVER, i have a 360 and i MAINLY beat everyones **** on CoD 4 and CoD:WaW. those are my games right there. i WILL be getting the UFC game on the DAY it comes out and hopefully beat some **** lol. i am not on too much anymore but will be sometime, if u guys would like me to add u to the friends list, PM me ur gamertag.

i recommend EVERYONE playing Fallout3, probably the best game i have ever played. truly amazing.

also a game to watch out for is FNR4 = Fight Night Round 4. game is going to be AWESOME. FNR3 was fantastic and i can only imagine what 4 will be like. Mike Tyson is going to be on FNR4 as well.

Yeah first of all... cheating is not using "glithces" cheating is using MODS.. MODDING is GHEY. Its the dumbest thing ever. So is standbying.

I used to play COD 4 but that game was way too easy online. It was like shooting noobs in a barrell :)

Fallout is awesome though.

u either arent playing the right gametype.... or u werent playing against me.

I used to play a lot of team Deathmatch and search and destroy. It really is an easy game though. I am good at first person shooters though, they come very natural to me. I also have a good deal of experience in difficult first person shooters.... I dont play them anymore though because you can only play so much before you feel like falling asleep

yea, first person shooters get old fast for me too. there is way too many of them and they dont really change them that much from one to the next.

i usually play mx vs atv untamed, they got tournaments and **** at onitracing.net

ive also been playing left for dead, that seems a little bit different because team work is a must and playing as the zombies is pretty challenging if ur up against a good team....i also put GTA 4 in last night, not a big fan but i think im gonna try and finish the story

Yea i really cant wait for UFC game to come out its looks intense, im really wondering how everythings is gonna be inncorperated how smooths its gonna be awesome cant wait. xbox 360 baby once it comes out online war will begin. then we'lll see what ur made of :) still so far away tho .... also Fight Night Round 4 gonna be good too

Xbox 360

COD4 and WaW - not so good at it, but great fun.

Personally though, nothing beats Battlefield2 on the PS2 online, in 2 years I probably spent in hours, about 3 months physically on there, despite the glitchers and cheaters. BF2 on 360 was truly bad. What a shock that was.

Not sure when Undisputed will be in the Netherlands to buy, I think I will buy it, but having a really hard time finding official details about the online section. THQ official website is also not saying anything, have not been able to find official statements. Can anybody help me with that?

Not sure when Undisputed will be in the Netherlands to buy, I think I will buy it, but having a really hard time finding official details about the online section. THQ official website is also not saying anything, have not been able to find official statements. Can anybody help me with that?

u could always just buy it online and ship it there.

Archived