UK or US?

freedom

Wow...this season is going to be fun watching. Even a few of those elminated brit fighters looked really good. I want to see how the USA team is first...but from looking at that edited preview, it does not look too good. As for the coaches...I can care less about.

I found myself rooting for a few of the UK fighters but that will all stop with the US episode on tomorrow. I really feel like both champions will be American for the sole reason that the competition in the US is just that much fiercer. I liked some of the fights that were aired in the first episode but some of them looked like real amateur fights I know they are not but that's just the feeling I got. Anyway GO USA!!! Bloody Wankers! Haha just kidding I don't talk like that I'm American! :)

Some of the brits who won I am guessing are better then most of the guys in the UK. Ross was all over the place. Winner was smashing his opponent, and the guy with the BJJ used an armbar/sweep combination. I never even seen something like that. The US will need SERIOUS well rounded/superior athletes to beat those three men. Tomorrow I will decide IMO if they do have those skills, which I could see them having.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't care too much about TUF. It is TUF9 so weven if Britts win it's only gonna be against the bottom of the USA bottom. I'm waiting for Hendo to rape Bisbing. That's all the USA I care about.

Raping wont happen. Bisping will more then likely IMO outpoint Hendo. Hendo only has wrestling, and that is all he has ever had.

your pick?

I would obviously want Team UK to win all match up's and both weight final's but know that isn't going to happen , as for Team UK i want Dave Faulkner to win his weight as i have been trained by him , i also think Ross Pearson look's promising as does Andre Winner , but my dark horse for the UK Martin Stapleton . As for Team USA , i think Richie Whitson seem's a good lad and look's very good and i would want him to win should all the Brit's be eliminated , don't like Damarques Johnson , but can see him going far aswell , but would want anyone but him to win it ! I want Bisbing to beat Henderson aswell but rate Henderson as a fighter and think he is a sound fella aswell .

Im thinkin they are a product of they're environment and although Dan is a BADASS he isnt much of a coach. Dan will open a serious can of whoop **** on Bisping but as far as coaching team USA goes... I think the brits are gonna take it to our boys, UNFORTUNATELY

Im thinkin they are a product of they're environment and although Dan is a BADASS he isnt much of a coach. Dan will open a serious can of whoop **** on Bisping but as far as coaching team USA goes... I think the brits are gonna take it to our boys' date=' UNFORTUNATELY[/quote']

I think everyone is underestimating Dan as a coach. Just because he is not a loud mouth, doesn't mean he doesn't know how to train these guys. Look at his history. Look at his accomplishments. And remember the edit monster.

thats true, we only see what they are showing us. I never said Dan isnt a badass, one of the best ever and i think he will kill bisping. Just doesnt LOOK like team USA is very prepared.

I cant stand Bisping but wouldnt wanna meet him in a dark alley either, lol

I would obviously want Team UK to win all match up's and both weight final's but know that isn't going to happen ' date=' as for Team UK i want Dave Faulkner to win his weight as i have been trained by him , i also think Ross Pearson look's promising as does Andre Winner , but my dark horse for the UK Martin Stapleton . As for Team USA , i think Richie Whitson seem's a good lad and look's very good and i would want him to win should all the Brit's be eliminated , don't like Damarques Johnson , but can see him going far aswell , but would want anyone but him to win it ! I want Bisbing to beat Henderson aswell but rate Henderson as a fighter and think he is a sound fella aswell .[/quote']

Doh ! dont beleive a word this numpty says , look at his Dark Horse selection . LOL

Raping wont happen. Bisping will more then likely IMO outpoint Hendo. Hendo only has wrestling' date=' and that is all he has ever had.[/quote']

Bisbing outpointing Hendo? that sounds like another Bisbing snooze fest. Only wrestling??? Hendo's done more with "just wrestling" than Bisbing will ever do in his whole f@k'n carreer kiddo. Bisbing will never be champ bro....... let alone in two seperate weight class.

Discounting Hendo? You should change your name to " i wish i knew about MMA"

I think everyone is underestimating Dan as a coach. Just because he is not a loud mouth' date=' doesn't mean he doesn't know how to train these guys. Look at his history. Look at his accomplishments. And remember the edit monster.[/quote']

Raping wont happen. Bisping will more then likely IMO outpoint Hendo. Hendo only has wrestling' date=' and that is all he has ever had.[/quote']

Bisbing isn't gonna outpoint Hendo. Bisbing gonna get taking down and pounded into the mat.

I say the UK wins

Ross Pearson- Lightweight

Dave Faulkner- Middleweight

Faulkner-well, I like the guy. I think he is very cool. But when your own coach says you have the tools, but are "mentally weak" that isn't a good sign. I thought he pulled out his win to get on the show, and do not expect him to win again. Maybe one fight if he is matched up right, but that is it.

Pearson-Again, I really like him. I hope he does win. Just too early to say. Looked a little wild.

Faulkner-well' date=' I like the guy. I think he is very cool. But when your own coach says you have the tools, but are "mentally weak" that isn't a good sign. I thought he pulled out his win to get on the show, and do not expect him to win again. Maybe one fight if he is matched up right, but that is it.

Pearson-Again, I really like him. I hope he does win. Just too early to say. Looked a little wild.[/quote']

I think Faulkner will be fine. Being in the house with everyone is going to help plus training. The US must fear him a little or he would have been picked already right?

Ross is just a Beast. Good Strikes, great clinch work, good wrestling and takedown defense....hes got all the tools. Gonna be hard to beat IMO

Bisbing isn't gonna outpoint Hendo. Bisbing gonna get taking down and pounded into the mat.

Prove it please. Dan's wrestling has been getting worse each fight' date=' his striking was never that good but he does have serious KO power, and that is really about it. Wrestling is his bread and butter, but if he cannot take Bisping down, then he will get outpointed on the feet.

I wonder why you are so angry? I think you have had too many "up yours".

I say the UK wins

Ross Pearson- Lightweight

Dave Faulkner- Middleweight

Either Lawson or Faulkner are the WW... But...

They said UKs best fighter is fighting next week... So who do you guys think that will be? My guess is Rossy boy "ooh wrute on me boots!?" Funny, and angry little ball of death.

Prove it please. Dan's wrestling has been getting worse each fight' date=' his striking was never that good but he does have serious KO power, and that is really about it. Wrestling is his bread and butter, but if he cannot take Bisping down, then he will get outpointed on the feet.

I wonder why you are so angry? I think you have had too many "up yours".

Either Lawson or Faulkner are the WW... But...

They said UKs best fighter is fighting next week... So who do you guys think that will be? My guess is Rossy boy "ooh wrute on me boots!?" Funny, and angry little ball of death.[/quote']

oops I meant WW not MW LOL

I wonder why you are so angry? I think you have had too many "up yours"

[/quote']

Dan has enough wrestling skill in his baby finger to take Bisbing down and you agree he has "serious KO power" you say "that's it?" that's more than enough.

This is gonna look like the Hammil fight with the exception Hendo is gonna finish him by pounding him into the mat for a TKO.

Dan has enough wrestling skill in his baby finger to take Bisbing down and you agree he has "serious KO power" you say "that's it?" that's more than enough.

This is gonna look like the Hammil fight with the exception Hendo is gonna finish him by pounding him into the mat for a TKO.

Alas, even t**ugh Hamill took Bisping down, he couldn't keep him down. Bisping is very underrated off his back in terms of defending himself and getting up.

Also Hamill is waaaaaay stronger than Hendo. And Bisping's wrestling has come on leaps and bounds in the last couple of years. It wont be that easy to take him down.

I think in this fight, Bisping stays on the outside, stuffs the few wild s**ts that Hendo goes form, and wins a reasonably boring decision. Kind of like the Leben fight, but with less steroids.

Alas' date=' even t**ugh Hamill took Bisping down, he couldn't keep him down. Bisping is very underrated off his back in terms of defending himself and getting up.

Also Hamill is waaaaaay stronger than Hendo. And Bisping's wrestling has come on leaps and bounds in the last couple of years. It wont be that easy to take him down.

I think in this fight, Bisping stays on the outside, stuffs the few wild s**ts that Hendo goes form, and wins a reasonably boring decision. [b']Kind of like the Leben fight, but with less steroids[/b].

That is pretty funny!

I have Bisping beating Hendo too. Only because Hendo is getting old and by all rights he s**uldn't be the coach this year anyway because Franklin won there fight IMO. Hendos getting away for his wrestling as of late and he can't out strike Bisping. Unless Bisping gets caught with a power s**t I think he wins a UD

Just to correct the record. hendo will not go for wild shots. he will get in the clinch and take bisping down form there, he never wildly shoots in. bisping has straighter strikes and faster hands. he wins if it stays up more than it goes down. hendo will be better in this fight. He looked awful against franklin but the jet lag and his size disadvantage could be blamed for that. hendo will look good, for him anyway, but we'll see, bisping is a little under rated. sure he lost to Hamill but he did well against evans and has shown great improvement and would spank Hamill now. this fight will be very close like hendo franklin and I'm thinking Bisping gets a SD.

Just to correct the record. hendo will not go for wild shots. he will get in the clinch and take bisping down form there' date=' he never wildly shoots in. bisping has straighter strikes and faster hands. he wins if it stays up more than it goes down. hendo will be better in this fight. He looked awful against franklin but the jet lag and his size disadvantage could be blamed for that. hendo will look good, for him anyway, but we'll see, bisping is a little under rated. sure he lost to Hamill but he did well against evans and has shown great improvement and would spank Hamill now. this fight will be very close like hendo franklin and I'm thinking Bisping gets a SD.[/quote']

I don't know what his problem was against Rich but I agree he looked terrible. But Bisping did look pretty good against Evans which impressed me. That why I have him beating Hendo as well. Will more than likely be a pretty good fight as long as Hendo doesn't lay-n-pray

Yes' date=' that is it. Having serious KO power, but no serious striking technique, puts you at a disadvantage. Dan also throws a little wildly, where as Bisping is more accurate and faster at striking. So, technique defeats power most of the time, so I wouldnt count on an easy KO for Hendo.

Maybe it will look like the Hamil fight. Then again, Hamil is much larger then Bisping and Hendo, and Hamil was still having takedowns stuffed. Hendo is great in the clinch... but without getting there, he is a sitting duck. Hendo will also have a lot of problems controlling Bisping on the ground...

Maybe Bisping will get another "fluke" decision though, right?

wait and see IWMMA...... I predict Bisbing drops another weight class. LMFAO

I dont see how that would be possible... I also cant really tell if you are trying to make a joke or something out of that either, but if you are... its very funny :rolleyes:

I don't know what his problem was against Rich but I agree he looked terrible. But Bisping did look pretty good against Evans which impressed me. That why I have him beating Hendo as well. Will more than likely be a pretty good fight as long as Hendo doesn't lay-n-pray

Hendo has excellent LNP! Never underestimate him going to a decision with those skills at laying on the ground.

Its true. i hope its a stand up fight myself.

but then Bisping would get "tooled" because Hendo is an excellent striker.

I mean, anyone to call Bisping boring, must have even worse to say about Hendo recently. Besides his fight against Page, he has really not been impressive.

I like Hendo of Pride, but the Hendo in the UFC just doesnt look the same. This saddens me :(

Archived