most quality wins

fall200mph

In the "Why Chuck will KO Shogun" thread I said that I think Chuck has the best resume' of quality wins in all of mma. This was off the top of my head but there are many other fighters with long lists of impressive wins. Chuck has beaten Wanderlei, Randy (2), Tito (2), Babalu (2), Overeem, Randleman, Horn, and Belfort. I know that some will disagree and say that they're not all QUALITY wins but that's the fun of it. Give me your choice. There's this large Russian man....

In the "Why Chuck will KO Shogun" thread I said that I think Chuck has the best resume' of quality wins in all of mma. This was off the top of my head but there are many other fighters with long lists of impressive wins. Chuck has beaten Wanderlei' date=' Randy (2), Tito (2), Babalu (2), Overeem, Randleman, Horn, and Belfort. I know that some will disagree and say that they're not all QUALITY wins but that's the fun of it. Give me your choice. There's this large Russian man....[/quote']

I'll see your large russian man and raise you the scariest man on the planet .......

Mr Wanderlei Silva.

Sorry we all have our favourites

Fedor and Anderson Silva have the best looking resumes right now IMO. Anderson has a list as long as my arm, where Fedor has a list as long as my leg. GSP also comes to mind. Torres is building a list now of respectable opponents. Soon to be Machida. As well as Lesnar seems to be slapping his hos AKA UFC HWs around.

I also think Mir is on that list too........ JKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Chuck has a very impressive win list. I think it's important to say that his loss record is impressive as well. I'll say Fedor because he has, virtually, no blemishes on the record. I also think Forrest Griffin deserves some credit if we only look at wins. I don't really like him, but beating Shogun and Rampage is something only he can claim. That is, if we only look at the names in the win column and not the performances to get those wins. Very nice thread.

Archived