The Dragon

shawnb-1

Wow, this is my second post about wrestling on an MMA site, but I just gotta. I don't know if anyone caught wrestlemania over the weekend, but I have to give props to Ricky "the dragon" Steamboat. The guy came outta retirement and stole the show in my opinion. At his age, pulling off stunts like he did is nothing short of awesome. The Dragon was a fave of mine when I was a kid. Great to see he still has it.

ricky the dragon was my FAVORITE wrestler when i was a kid as well and i wish i would have seen wrestlemania.... fortunately i was at the WEC fights.

anywho i hate vince mcmahon and i hate grown up wrestlemania dweebs,, but i dont mind pro wrestling ... now that my son is in to it i kind of watch it and have my faves, q: X

ricky the dragon was my FAVORITE wrestler when i was a kid as well and i wish i would have seen wrestlemania.... fortunately i was at the WEC fights.

anywho i hate vince mcmahon and i hate grown up wrestlemania dweebs' date=', but i dont mind pro wrestling ... now that my son is in to it i kind of watch it and have my faves, q: X[/quote']

It's come full circle for me. My nephew has the ring and original toys my brother and I dragged outta mom's attic. I get my brother and best friend from high school together and have the a wrestling party for the kids. 5 - 12 year olds having a blast.

Ricky's first move, jumpin off the top ropes! The guy hasto be pushing 60. He did such a good job. I tried to find a youtube link for ya but couldn't. You need to see it, you'd be blown away.

It's come full circle for me. My nephew has the ring and original toys my brother and I dragged outta mom's attic. I get my brother and best friend from high school together and have the a wrestling party for the kids. 5 - 12 year olds having a blast.

Ricky's first move' date=' jumpin off the top ropes! The guy hasto be pushing 60. He did such a good job. I tried to find a youtube link for ya but couldn't. You need to see it, you'd be blown away.[/quote'] Did he fight again or something? I just saw him get into the HOF before wrestlemania. One of my favs of all time. Hes up there with Brett Hart, Mr. Perfect, British Bulldog.

Did he fight again or something? I just saw him get into the HOF before wrestlemania. One of my favs of all time. Hes up there with Brett Hart' date=' Mr. Perfect, British Bulldog.[/quote']

Ya they had a match where chris jericho fought(?) 3 of the old 80's guys. Super fly (who looked pretty rough), rodey piper (so so), and Steamboat (who friggin stole the show)

btw, i met iron shiek a while back, that guy is funny

Archived