Kai master vs mma fighter

2WHEELWARRIOR

That was a joke right.

lol yeah. I think that is actually how the title comes up on Youtube or something like that. I have seen it awhile ago... When I saw it I thought it was a joke to begin with until I realized that there are people who ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS IS REAL............................................. The only real part though was the serious KO he took.

• 6 years later...

Check his Demo First : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncfSWTPE0E4

Alternative better Angle : 

As he went down on all fours a massive fart was heard but almost drowned out by audience noise in video.  The experienced referee said in interview that he knew he was finished & stopped it when he heard the sustained flatulence from him - no Japanese dignified man would do that publicly unless they were out or dazed thereby losing control of bodily functions momentarily. 

Check his Demo First :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncfSWTPE0E4

Alternative better Angle :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

As he went down on all fours a massive fart was heard but almost drowned out by audience noise in video. The experienced referee said in interview that he knew he was finished & stopped it when he heard the sustained flatulence from him - no Japanese dignified man would do that publicly unless they were out or dazed thereby losing control of bodily functions momentarily.

I've seen this before, but I can't figure out why that fraud would accept a challenge from a real fighter instead of putting on a puppet show with his stooges. Was he just that delusional? Or was the fighter supposed to be one of his clowns but instead decided to expose him?

I've seen this before, but I can't figure out why that fraud would accept a challenge from a real fighter instead of putting on a puppet show with his stooges. Was he just that delusional? Or was the fighter supposed to be one of his clowns but instead decided to expose him?

I have wondered that myself.

I am wondering if he volunteered to be a stooge to get in and then challenged him in front of the crowd and cornered him that way.

If not they should commit this guy and his entire cult.

He was a legit Martial Arts Master but regarding no touch KO's etc - yes only he & his students believed it.  The students were not stooges, he really convinced them he had Ki powers & with no touch could affect them.  George Dillman in U.S. teaches similar stuff incl. no touch KO's = lots of gullible people queue up & pay good money to attend his seminars!   As for the challenge, the old Japanese Master became that deluded & really thought he had Ki power that could beat anyone, he was so sure he put up $5000 of his own money if anyone could beat him.

It is akin to a Medium(Spiritualist), Psychic, Fortune Teller - yes there are blatant fakes who know they are & are out to make money but there are also a great deal that are really convinced they have powers & can contact the dead, predict someones future, etc.  The old Japanese Master promptly retired after his defeat & no longer claimed he could beat anyone in a fight. 

Archived