Feelings on WWE star Bobby Lashley comming to UFC?!?

JujitsWho

Personally, I don't think it could hurt to throw someone who is just as big and strong as Brock Lesner into the Heavyweight bunch. Maybe we'd get to see how he handles getting hit by someone who can hurt him. As long as Lashley takes his time and learns the sport and does it right, I think he could be big trouble for a lot of people.

what i think is funny is you got everyoen talking down to Lashly like hes just some trash from WWE... and yet Brock who is the same thing is the next big thing...

Both have good wrestling backgrounds and thats about it... both are big guys... but you talk about one being the next Fedor and the other being street trash... got to love the double standard

what i think is funny is you got everyoen talking down to Lashly like hes just some trash from WWE... and yet Brock who is the same thing is the next big thing...

Both have good wrestling backgrounds and thats about it... both are big guys... but you talk about one being the next Fedor and the other being street trash... got to love the double standard

Not many on here talk up Brock me thinks, I certainly dont.

Brock is a lot better then most fans give him credit for though, just because the WWE thing they whine and cry about it. This is not WWE so whyTF would anyone give a **** where he came from. He is champion in a league that is only by todays HW standards "okay". Everyone makes it seem like Brock is only champion because of his size too, well go tell that to Fedor for the last 5 years.

Brock is a lot better then most fans give him credit for though' date=' just because the WWE thing they whine and cry about it. This is not WWE so whyTF would anyone give a **** where he came from. He is champion in a league that is only by todays HW standards "okay". Everyone makes it seem like Brock is only champion because of his size too, well go tell that to Fedor for the last 5 years.[/quote']

i never said brock was bad... i think hes overraited at the moment but by the same token people talk as if Lashly can do nothing but Brock is the champ... they come from the same place... it just seems like a double standard to me... but hey it doesn't matter Mir will break brocks leg this fight i think and then Brock might learn subs

i never said brock was bad... i think hes overraited at the moment but by the same token people talk as if Lashly can do nothing but Brock is the champ... they come from the same place... it just seems like a double standard to me... but hey it doesn't matter Mir will break brocks leg this fight i think and then Brock might learn subs

How is Brock overrated? He beat the precious Couture easily, yet people blame it on weight. He also man handled Heath Herring, which is not an easy task by any means. Lashley is not as big as Brock I dont think, but he would still have good potential at some point for sure.

Brock is learning subs now, and Mirs BJJ didnt save him last time until a ref made a silly decision... MAZZAGATTI FOR THE LOZE!

You want to talk about overrated, try using Mirs name ;)

Yeah, Lashley is no where near ready for anyone in the UFC heavyweight division, as ''chuckbutty'' pointed out his performance against Guida was not exactly UFC standard, however Brock himself has proved that with correct training and discipline then you can improve. Once established Lashley and Lesnar would be an excellent fight, alot of ground and pound and time spent in the clinch however, i couldnt see either man wanting to stand and trade blows nor going to the ground to execute some jui-jitsu haha. Once established though, he would be a welcomed addition to the heavyweight division

How is Brock overrated? He beat the precious Couture easily' date=' yet people blame it on weight. He also man handled Heath Herring, which is not an easy task by any means. Lashley is not as big as Brock I dont think, but he would still have good potential at some point for sure.

Brock is learning subs now, and Mirs BJJ didnt save him last time until a ref made a silly decision... MAZZAGATTI FOR THE LOZE!

You want to talk about overrated, try using Mirs name ;)[/quote']

actaully Maz made the right call he warned brock twice before he took the point just the overhead mic did not pick it up...

just because you did not hear it did not mean it did not happen... Randy is nearly 45 i expected him o lost to a guy that has 60 pounds and nearly 20 years on him... Herring had his face broken at teh start of the fight and still took it the distance when Brock should of easily stoped him

Brock is the next big thing... i just thing its gonna take another year or 2 for that to happen... Brock will get Subed by Mir again

actaully Maz made the right call he warned brock twice before he took the point just the overhead mic did not pick it up...

just because you did not hear it did not mean it did not happen... Randy is nearly 45 i expected him o lost to a guy that has 60 pounds and nearly 20 years on him... Herring had his face broken at teh start of the fight and still took it the distance when Brock should of easily stoped him

Brock is the next big thing... i just thing its gonna take another year or 2 for that to happen... Brock will get Subed by Mir again

Mazzagatti said himself that he could not hear his own voice over the crowd, therefore how could the competitors? Also, how many times to Brock hit him in the back of the head, where other fighters like GSP are warned 3+ times in a row.

Randy beat Tim Sylvia at the age of 42 or 43 I believe. There was also a 60 pound difference, does that mean if Tim Sylvia would have won that he had an unfair advantage in a weight class that is 265?

Herrings face was broken because Lesnar broke it. He went the distance, but was pounded on the whole time and put up zero offense. I believe it was UD 30-26 or 30-27... that is a pretty big **** kicking IMO.

Mir had serious trouble Submitting Brock last time, so I think he will have even more this time.

Ya...... OK

Brock is going to just get better and better. I do think he's over-rated right now though. As for the weight he has on everyone, just get over it. I've got 2 words: Royce Gracie. How many people did he submit that were bigger than he was....oh 2 more words Frank Mir LOL. He can be beat, you just have to fight a smart fight and keep your chin tucked :)

Brock is going to just get better and better. I do think he's over-rated right now though. As for the weight he has on everyone' date=' just get over it. I've got 2 words: Royce Gracie. How many people did he submit that were bigger than he was....oh 2 more words Frank Mir LOL. He can be beat, you just have to fight a smart fight and keep your chin tucked :)[/quote']

the best examples of great fighters not 265 are Nog, and the world REAL most dangerous man, Fedor. They have fought guys who outweighed them by more then 100 pounds, and they did it with EASE. Using the weight thing in a weight class that is 265 is ridiculous. Randy is the champion too, so how could he avoid fighting guys who obviously outweigh him by 20 - 60 pounds more. Chewbacca defense...

By the way I agree with you JJwho.

Archived