New fights for UFC 101 and UFC 102

ricoj3323

Man i cant wait for the Leben fight, I dont think he was ready or as rounded as the new fighter he was aiming to become when he fought bisping. As much respect as I give the guy, I think this fight will see an explosive brawler meets controlled fighter in Leben, he needed those three fights out of the way to get on his feet with it I think.

on paper u MIGHT think Leben/Rosholt would be good, but.... i am finding a hard time liking this. i think Leben could win, though i would be pulling for Rosholt.

i think McCrory will beat Howard.

Amir/Hendriks - who knows havent seen Amir since the finale. probably go with Amir though. he has had TONS of training time lol and i doubt the UFC would give him a fight to lose first. being their TUF winner and all.

I think Leben will end up submitting Rosholt ' date=' Jake got caught so easy vs Miller. I say Leben by armbar. Amir will pull out again no doubt.[/quote']

not saying it isnt possible, but i think Rosholt would submit Leben before Leben submits Rosholt.

i am just not sure if Rosholt can with stand Lebens power and though Rosholt is a fantastic wrestler, Leben isnt terrible in that department. i might be leaning toward a SnB tko win for Leben.

Sonnen/Gouveia will be good.

WTF!? Joe Silva I am going to go slap you and wake you up. McCully vs Dos Santaclause? come on...

Archived