Greg Jackson

alexbond

This thought just came to me earlier today but imagine how ridiculous it would be if

Shane Carwin wins HW title (Somewhat of a stretch)

Rashad Evans beats Machida (Very much possible)

Nate Marquardt beats Silva, or Silva retires and Nate becomes Champ (I think he just might)

GSP continues to dominate (Obviously it will happen)

Kenny Florian beats BJ (also very possible)

Though it probably wont happen, it seems very plausible.

Kenny doesn't train with Greg, he trains with DelaGrotte. He has shown interest at going up to Tri Star, but there, he would most likely be training with GSP and Firas, not Greg.

edit: I have heard that Kenny flew into Montreal over the weekend and has already started working with Firas.

This thought just came to me earlier today but imagine how ridiculous it would be if

Nate Marquardt beats Silva' date=' or Silva retires and Nate becomes Champ (I think he just might)

Though it probably wont happen, it seems very plausible.[/quote']

Anthony?!

Kenny doesn't train with Greg' date=' he trains with DelaGrotte. He has shown interest at going up to Tri Star, but there, he would most likely be training with GSP and Firas, not Greg.

edit: I have heard that Kenny flew into Montreal over the weekend and has already started working with Firas.[/quote']

My bad, well idk does the Jackson camp have a LW contender?

Kenny doesn't train with Greg' date=' he trains with DelaGrotte. He has shown interest at going up to Tri Star, but there, he would most likely be training with GSP and Firas, not Greg.

edit: I have heard that Kenny flew into Montreal over the weekend and has already started working with Firas.[/quote']

Thats nice to see and hear. This is going to be a sweet fight. This is probably the number one fight I want to see now. This and Barnett/Fedor, GSP/Alves, and Machida/Rampage/Rashad.

he said LW... hmmmm they have donald cerrone which will beat varner in the rematch and become LW champ of the WEC.

No you are incorrect ;)

jackson runs the best camp there is today.

i dont see why carwin being champ would be a stretch. he has more punching power than any other HWs, which i thought Gonzaga did but...

kflo wont beat penn for one, and for another kflo only switched camps for this fight so even if he won it wouldnt represent jacksons camp

and i think most have seen my comments about nate marquardt. i feel he's the most well rounded middleweight in the world and its only a matter of time before he finally becomes champion

Nate Marquardt beats Silva' date=' or Silva retires and Nate becomes Champ (I think he just might)

Though it probably wont happen, it seems very plausible.[/quote']

Very doubtful.

Brock stays champ for a LONG time.

Machida dominates Rashad (with ease)

I'd Love to see Nate beat Silva. But it'll be a while before they fight.

GSP will Dominate

BJ will beat Florian,

Archived