Sign in to follow this  
Fighter9

What do you think about the Brits?

hmmm i duno man, a few of the brits looked pretty strong in there prelimenery fights, especially the bald guy with the sleeve's of tattoo's, it'll be an exeptional match up, a bitter rivalry however we brits have proved we can compete with such excellent talent such as bisping, kelly and etim coming throug the ranks, give the brits a chance, it can only be good for MMA, whatever the outcome, i welcome an excellent series of fights and action. Lets get ready for an explosive series

hmmm i duno man' date=' a few of the brits looked pretty strong in there prelimenery fights, especially the bald guy with the sleeve's of tattoo's, it'll be an exeptional match up, a bitter rivalry however we brits have proved we can compete with such excellent talent such as bisping, kelly and etim coming throug the ranks, give the brits a chance, it can only be good for MMA, whatever the outcome, i welcome an excellent series of fights and action. Lets get ready for an explosive series[/quote']

I think the bald guy with the Tatts is Ross. He is DEFINITELY a top three for Britain. His skills are WAY above all the other Brits except for Winner and the BJJ guy who got that sick sweeping armbar. Those are from what I am seeing the most talented men in Britain on the show.

The US will need A game guys to beat those three men. Even then they wont go down without an serious **** kicking... Winner has good KO power, Ross has a solid chin, great scrambles, all around good wrestling, didnt get to see his BJJ, his cardio is clean, .... I think he will be a finalist.

Yup so..... COMPLETELY unimpressed by the US guys. I cant even explain how bad they looked IMO. they had better hope that those other two guys are pretty good. The only guy I thought that looked like he had potential, but was giving his back away like candy was the red headed afro kid. The guy who beat his friend up wasnt bad either, but he didnt impress me... and Mazzagatti did some great reffing again :rolleyes:

I am going with UK on this one ladies and gents.

Yup so..... COMPLETELY unimpressed by the US guys. I cant even explain how bad they looked IMO. they had better hope that those other two guys are pretty good. The only guy I thought that looked like he had potential' date=' but was giving his back away like candy was the red headed afro kid. The guy who beat his friend up wasnt bad either, but he didnt impress me... and Mazzagatti did some great reffing again :rolleyes:

I am going with UK on this one ladies and gents.[/quote']

I agree. Although that last guy to fight for the US was pretty solid too. I think Hendo will break the red headed kid of that giving up his back stuff though, but he does have potential. I think UK pretty much rolls us on this one. I didn't see anyone on the US team who I think could beat Pearson, or the Blonde kid that trains at wolfslair with Bisping. Them, and about 2-3 others on that team. Sad really

I agree. Although that last guy to fight for the US was pretty solid too. I think Hendo will break the red headed kid of that giving up his back stuff though' date=' but he does have potential. I think UK pretty much rolls us on this one. I didn't see anyone on the US team who I think could beat Pearson, or the Blonde kid that trains at wolfslair with Bisping. Them, and about 2-3 others on that team. Sad really[/quote']

Yeah in all seriousness, the UK team is stacked compared to the US team. The BJJ guy that was on the UK team will MANHANDLE that redheaded guy with EASE (I believe they are the same weight class) and Ross... well from what I am seeing, he looks to be an easy finalist unless those other two US guys will be overly talented.

I cannot say how disappointed I was with the US team... Even my girlfriend was disappointed and believes the US guys are terrible compared to the UK, and that is saying something.

Got to go with the UK and did not even see them, worked that night.

Watched the US team and no way the brits are that HORRIBLE.

US has 2 maybe 3 decent guys, not sure about the one yet.

Better be some elite level talent in the last 2 to give the US a chance in this one.

To me the Brits looked stronger in the first 2 elimination shows, but it's hard to tell since they were fighting other Brits..

Can't wait till they're all in the house, should make for some interesting reality TV to say the least.

The Brits will also have their inferiority complex thing going for them, the whole "they don't give us any respect and think they're better than us' mentality should help motivate them.

I liked a couple of the American fighters too, the guy with the curly red mop fought well.

Should be a funny season, might need subtitles for some of those Brits.

After watching TUF, the Brits are preety strong compared to the U.S. Mike Miller and Rob Browning, after he wins his fight, will probably bring a big bang!

After seeing the last 2 fighters get in to the U.S. team, I think that U.S. won't give up. And with Dan Henderson, you will bet that they will fight until the end. When they pick their first fight, which side do you think will win?

The Brits seem to have an intensity that the Americans don't. I hope that changes when they get in the ring but from what we have seen so far I don't think that will happen.

The Brits seem to have an intensity that the Americans don't. I hope that changes when they get in the ring but from what we have seen so far I don't think that will happen.
I agree about the intensity. I think the US team is pretty good, but the UK team is VERY good. I just don't think we're near as deep as the Brits or have as much talent overall. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am

I went with the UK. They looked realy good in the fights to get into the house. That and we've been doing it here in the US for so many seasons, that I think many of our top fighters at that level have already been on the show. So we might be a little more depleted than the UK.

Team USA - 1 didn't make weight, 1 had herpes, 1 fainted (along with the guy who didn't make weight) and Rob Browning thinks, 'G'day mate, put another shrimp on the Barbie' is an English phrase (it's Australian, how do you mix up the UK with a country on the other side of the world?)

Another gripe, our accents. Yes we do have some crazy accents but can I remind you guys and girls from the US that you speak English, the lanaguage (as this may come as a shock), that originates from (can you guess?)....England. So maybe, just maybe, it is in fact your accents that are the weird ones seeing as we invented the language.

One last thing, I hope that demarques ***** get hopsitalised, I don't even mind if its a Brit or one of the Team USA guys. He's taking the whole patriotism thing a bit too far (Bisping just laughed at him in Ep03 because he's clearly trying too hard!). Can someone please remind him that despite being part of Team USA, his team mates won't hesitate to **** him up when it comes to sealing the UFC contact.

Team USA - 1 didn't make weight' date=' 1 had herpes, 1 fainted (along with the guy who didn't make weight) and Rob Browning thinks, 'G'day mate, put another shrimp on the Barbie' is an English phrase (it's Australian, how do you mix up the UK with a country on the other side of the world?)

Another gripe, our accents. Yes we do have some crazy accents but can I remind you guys and girls from the US that you speak English, the lanaguage (as this may come as a shock), that originates from (can you guess?)....England. So maybe, just maybe, it is in fact your accents that are the weird ones seeing as we invented the language.

One last thing, I hope that demarques ***** get hopsitalised, I don't even mind if its a Brit or one of the Team USA guys. He's taking the whole patriotism thing a bit too far (Bisping just laughed at him in Ep03 because he's clearly trying too hard!). Can someone please remind him that despite being part of Team USA, his team mates won't hesitate to **** him up when it comes to sealing the UFC contact.[/quote']

You make some very valid points here...Especialy with the language barrier.

I think Rob Brownings favoutie film has to be Dumb and Dumber...:D

Such a shame he got his **** kicked.

Bisping is certainly trying to get under the Americans skin, And to be honest, he's not having to try to hard, they are already biting..

I think the fights will be closer than what some may think though!!

The Brits have pretty good and strong fighters. But' date=' they can't match the U.S. The U.S. too strong for them. Let's just see what happens.[/quote']

i belive the people in usa underestimate UK farr too much but we have that fighting sprirrit ust as michael bisping showed in ultimate fighter three the usa team are big headed and vary week in heart i belive bisping will lead our UK team to victory.........

i'm very suprised to see a lot of comments from you good american folk saying us brits look decent.I'm now very glad i joined this site as a lot of you seem to be thinking with your head and not hearts...keep it up i'm seriosly impressed and my views are altered :)

Keep an eye out for David Faulkner from Liverpool , i have been to his training sessions and his cardio and submissions are second to none ! I have a big dislike for D.Johnson and can't wait to see him dropped or just humbled , the beaut gives Americans a bad name with his trash talk and lack of respect for M.Bisbing as he has been were he is now and walked the walk and talked the talk and won the title as TUF , so for him to try it on with him i.e trying to intimidate and bad mouth is embarrassing ! And before anyone jumps up to defend him , i will say if a Brit done the same to D.Henderson i would be exactly the same and want them defeated as its classless . 1-0 anyway to us Brits , i think it will be a close call over the series though . Can't wait for the next episode and see who the next Yank to be Spanked is LOL , only jokin , just a bit of banter

I'm probably going to be rather sparse on the TUF series forums, because we don't get it over here till a Sunday night, so I will tend to stay away to avoid the spoilers.

But I just wanted to say that I really am shocked at the unprofessional attitude of the US team. I honestly would have thought that now, after 10 years of growth where fighters that are 22/23 have been doing it in the UK all their life, and with a MMA legend like Hendo as coach, that they would really see the folly of underestimating an opponent.

It doesn't matter where the dude is from, if you underestimate someone without really thinking about it you are likely to get horse humped. It has been this way in every sport for so long.

Smack talk is funny in the show, but the stuff the US team were coming out with was so far away from the truth it was ridiculous. Being from one particular country doesn't give you super powers. You still need to put in the effort and have the skills.

Fair play to Miller cos I did think he put up a great fight, but he was seriously outclassed in every area.

In my British heart I hope the US team continue to do this, cos it will be their downfall, but from my MMA fan heart that wants to see the best fighters win, I hope they pull their fingers out their as* and sort it out. Then if the Brits still win, we can be proud that they were definitely better, but if they lose, we will be seeing the better fighters go through. That's what the show is all about in the end, once you look past the bravado.

Sorry it's so long, like I said, I'm not likely to come back here after today!

Bisping is the one doing the most smack talk, by far. Those two little pranks were pretty mild compared to all the other seasons. They made a pact at the start of the show with certain guidelines. If those lines are crossed, then I will say they crossed it. But at this point, they haven't. IMO

Bisping is the one doing the most smack talk' date=' by far. Those two little pranks were pretty mild compared to all the other seasons. They made a pact at the start of the show with certain guidelines. If those lines are crossed, then I will say they crossed it. But at this point, they haven't. IMO[/quote']

Dude, you obviously didn't get what I was talking about. Pranks and talk make the show entertaining. I was talking about the whole "He is rubbish, he aint got nothing, we're going to smash all the brits" kinda talk within the team. Obviously I've paraphrased a bit there.

Like I said, if they want to keep underestimating the UK team based on the "Super USA" mentality that the minority of Americans in general, but majority in the TUF house have, then it will be their own downfall. I won't particular care if they do, cos the slap back to reality makes me and the rest of the world chuckle, but it just amazes me that even someone as experienced as Hendo can be so naive,

Whatever else goes on in the programme I say more power too. Thats what makes it worth drawing out for a whole hour. I just would hate to see a talented american kid not make it through because of an un-checked, and unfounded, superiority complex.

I hear the Brits talking about how bad they want to beat the Americans as well.

And, I think the Americans were talking some smack, like you said, because of the dislike for Bisping. I think that the UK fighters all seem pretty cool. And looking at the previews for tonight's episode, it seems some of the Americans are saying they like them better then some of their fellow Countrymen.

It is still too early for me to tell who I am pulling for. It will have nothing to do with what Country they are from. My early favorite (not to win, but just who I like) is Ross. I like his style to this point. And I think he is tough as nails.

I was also pulling for the last Ross that was on the show. I met him in Florida, and we bought him a beer. Then again, everyone was buying him drinks. LOL

And' date=' I think the Americans were talking some smack, like you said, because of the dislike for Bisping. I think that the UK fighters all seem pretty cool. And looking at the previews for tonight's episode, it seems some of the Americans are saying they like them better then some of their fellow Countrymen.

It is still too early for me to tell who I am pulling for. It will have nothing to do with what Country they are from. My early favorite (not to win, but just who I like) is Ross. I like his style to this point. And I think he is tough as nails.

I was also pulling for the last Ross that was on the show. I met him in Florida, and we bought him a beer. Then again, everyone was buying him drinks. LOL[/quote']

Ross is the man!!!! Its gonna be tough for anyone to get by him on Team USA IMO!!!!

And' date=' I think the Americans were talking some smack, like you said, because of the dislike for Bisping. I think that the UK fighters all seem pretty cool. And looking at the previews for tonight's episode, it seems some of the Americans are saying they like them better then some of their fellow Countrymen.

I was also pulling for the last Ross that was on the show. I met him in Florida, and we bought him a beer. Then again, everyone was buying him drinks. LOL[/quote']

Haha, yeh I can imagine that happening. It was like that when we saw Bruce Buffer and Matt Serra in a strip club in Manchester!

The smack talk in general I don't mind at all, obviously thats going to happen, and the editors are blatantly going to highlight it, I guess it was more Hendo than anything that annoyed me. On one hand you had Bisping and his team saying "We think your better all round, but his weakness is off his back take him down and its yours", and then on the other hand, Hendo wasn't really being productive, just saying that he thought he would smash him. He didn't really analyse anything, and warn his guy to respect certain areas. I dunno really, I guess the only reason it irked me was that I thought some of them would have learned by now not to just assume they are better.

Defo agree with you about Ross, he looks real tough. I also like the look of the ginger US dude as well though. Looks like one of those no-frills, tough as* guy that just loves to fight, and he seems to have good skills. I mean what else do they do in Alaska apart from hunt and fight!

If the Brits lose this season, especially the LW division to anyone else other then that red headed kid, I will be VERY disappointed in them.

Not sure which division the guy who beat Browning was in, but he has great ground work. I think if he is a WW, then that is the last major WW on the US team as well.

Demarques.. I hope he fights tonight. I cannot wait to see him fight someone who can actually fight.

Demarques is a complete whopper who has shown the type of guy he is out the ring with his lack of RESPECT for Bisbing , i.e starting the Smack talk and bad vibes if you watch the episode back you will see ! I remember Vinny from last season also doing it to Nog , and although Vinny got to the final , he was beaten so Happy Days , and i would certainley settle for the same happening to Demarques and i really wouldnt mind if it was an American or Brit that smashed him up .

I think Dave Faulkner is going to surprise a lot of people' date=' he's not the biggest but his strength, training and personality are immense.[/quote']

Faulkner and Pearson are both going to win their respective weight-classes IMO

Demarques is a complete whopper who has shown the type of guy he is out the ring with his lack of RESPECT for Bisbing ' date=' i.e starting the Smack talk and bad vibes if you watch the episode back you will see ! I remember Vinny from last season also doing it to Nog , and although Vinny got to the final , he was beaten so Happy Days , and i would certainley settle for the same happening to Demarques and i really wouldnt mind if it was an American or Brit that smashed him up .[/quote']

Exactly how did Damarques start the smack talk? Bisping actually started it from the word go. Bisping has done nothing but this to the American team. Why in the world should they respect him?

I like most of the guys on the UK team. Just do not like their "coach."

Exactly how did Damarques start the smack talk? Bisping actually started it from the word go. Bisping has done nothing but this to the American team. Why in the world should they respect him?

And I am not quite sure why you called him a Hamburger from BurgerKing.

I think Dave Faulkner is going to surprise a lot of people' date=' he's not the biggest but his strength, training and personality are immense.[/quote']

I really hope your right , as i have said i have trained with him in his sessions and they are gruelling but the man's cardio is immense and the ammount of submissions he has is also ridiculous , Dave just needs to grow in confidence and if he gets another win i think he will , but without being ****y and arrogant i.e Damarques !

Hi G__row ,

From what i have seen on Virgin1 in the Uk m8 is that Bisbing has been talking Smack , but as he said in his Blog , he thinks thats what it needs to keep it entertaining and he thinks that if him and Henderson were to stay stum it would devalue the show ! that's his opinion and i always dislike Smack talk , but upon reading why he is doing it and if it work's then hats off to him . And as for the fact of Bisbing starting the Smack talk with Damarques , your mistaken IMHO as when they first meet Damarques makes a sly quite comment which is disrespectful and set the tone ! So in my eyes for Bisbing not to say anything back would of been embarrassing as he is a Coach of different team in a competition against him , so therefore i am happy he has been given it large , but only to wind up Damarques ! And why should they respect him ? My answer is because he has been in their shoes and as i have said Walked the Walk , and Talked the Talk , but most importantly WON the competition so that should get some Respect wouldn't you say ? As i may not like all the Winners of TUF over the years , but i do Respect them regardless . And if i was in the Competition and for instance Matt Serra was a Coach and also someone who i did'nt like much , i certainley wouldn't disrespect him .I value your opinion as well as my own and that is what a forum is for " a good old debate " even better when its the UK v USA though hey ? I do like most of your Team USA and i really like Henderson aswell , just not on the night he fight's Bisbing .

Hi G__row ' date='

From what i have seen on Virgin1 in the Uk m8 is that Bisbing has been talking Smack , but as he said in his Blog , he thinks thats what it needs to keep it entertaining and he thinks that if him and Henderson were to stay stum it would devalue the show ! that's his opinion and i always dislike Smack talk , but upon reading why he is doing it and if it work's then hats off to him . And as for the fact of Bisbing starting the Smack talk with Damarques , your mistaken IMHO as when they first meet Damarques makes a sly quite comment which is disrespectful and set the tone ! So in my eyes for Bisbing not to say anything back would of been embarrassing as he is a Coach of different team in a competition against him , so therefore i am happy he has been given it large , but only to wind up Damarques ! And why should they respect him ? My answer is because he has been in their shoes and as i have said Walked the Walk , and Talked the Talk , but most importantly WON the competition so that should get some Respect wouldn't you say ? As i may not like all the Winners of TUF over the years , but i do Respect them regardless . And if i was in the Competition and for instance Matt Serra was a Coach and also someone who i did'nt like much , i certainley wouldn't disrespect him .I value your opinion as well as my own and that is what a forum is for " a good old debate " even better when its the UK v USA though hey ? I do like most of your Team USA and i really like Henderson aswell , just not on the night he fight's Bisbing .[/quote']

I agree with this. Bisping is just playing head games. Its all in the sake of compition and fun. I think its funny.

And I am not quite sure why you called him a Hamburger from BurgerKing.

Sorry G row ,

Thats just some of the put down's we use in Liverpool , UK . Same as Nugget , so i will say your line of " am not quite sure why your calling him a Nugget from Mc Donalds " LOL . We both speak and use the same English language , only we differ in our terms of meaning for each word , for example Americans started saying thing's that they liked were Sick if i am corect ? And when it was 1st heard in the UK people thought it meant disliked . But please dont ask me to explain Whopper or Nugget as i dont know , i only know you don't want to be called one .

I watched the last episode inclusive episode 5 and I must say that most of the US Team are embarassing. I think US Team have EGO,EGO, EGO. Big mouth running people, wanna be gangsters and pimps...etc but no good fighters.

I wish and hope that Team US get no win out of this episode.

Brits are more down to earth, more team and absolute better fighters.

US Team doesn't have any good fighters. All of these fighters are the biggest mouth fighters.

I agree with this. Bisping is just playing head games. Its all in the sake of compition and fun. I think its funny.

Hi agian Jujits Who ,

I think we spoke the othe day m8 , hope your good , and thanks for the comment , as i have read Mike's Blog and he see's it as fun and mind game's and is not taking it serious at all , plus the fact he has stated he loves America and American's , like i do myself apart from a certain Damarques LOL .

Uh, I am sure you got it wrong. Bisping started the smack talk. You need to rewatch the first episode with un bias eyes. And to say you understand why Bisping is doing it and "hats off to him" but to still judge others for the same thing is flat out hypocrisy.

I do not think that Bisping gets automatic respect from anyone. Why? Cause he won the show once? Well, He would not have done that had Hamil not gotten injured. Say what you want, but Matt killed him in that fight they had. I am sure you will say he didn't, and that will prove my point even more.

So, just so I got this straight, when Bisping acts like a total ****, it is cool. When someone from the American team acts like a total ****, it is not? OK, gotcha.

G_ is totally over reacting, however he's a proud yank so what the hell. Bisping did start the sh** with Demarcus but then again demarcus is a b****. He isn't that good. he thinks he's the man but he totally over reacted and plays to the camera more than anybody so f*** him. He could have just been respectful to bisping but he's an idiot so he didn't, and now Bisping is in his head. Dean sucks and he did okay in there so we all know what will happen when Demarcus fights sombody that doesn't suck. The Americans are at a huge disadvantage. Good American fighters are seen every day by UFC and the best are already in the company. these scrubs they've put together aren't good enough ot compete with guys that just haven't had a chance to be seen. Unfortunately for the Americans most of the better fighters lost to the underdogs in the initial fights and guys like Santino made the show, pathetic.

brits have very good fighters and clear headed, but who knows in the end, boils down to one man, this really in my book isnt a team event, everyone there is out for themself, there will be only 1 winner per weight, no team wins.

mabye some kinda tag team event would provide a better suit for a fight, lol

Uh' date=' I am sure you got it wrong. Bisping started the smack talk. You need to rewatch the first episode with un bias eyes. And to say you understand why Bisping is doing it and "hats off to him" but to still judge others for the same thing is flat out hypocrisy.

I do not think that Bisping gets automatic respect from anyone. Why? Cause he won the show once? Well, He would not have done that had Hamil not gotten injured. Say what you want, but Matt killed him in that fight they had. I am sure you will say he didn't, and that will prove my point even more.

So, just so I got this straight, when Bisping acts like a total ****, it is cool. When someone from the American team acts like a total ****, it is not? OK, gotcha.[/quote']

DOH , ur right then G row , NOT ! as for Bias , me thinks ur a very sore LOSER m8 , because you still haven't got over Bisbing getting the decision against Hamill who ironically is American isn't he ? oh i see the connection now , your both Yank's ! And as for the Hypocrisy line , thats laughable aswell , as if you read what i said " i always dislike smack talk , but upon reading his blog and why he's doing it , if it works's then hats's off to him " . He is not the arrogant big headed type at all like for instance say some other fighters are , and he is not doing it out of malice or vindictivness , he is doing it to unsettle and get into the American teams heads , plus make the show more entertaining as he say's ! I for one don't think its cool to act that way at all and never said condoned it in anyway , i did however say if it work's hats off to him ? No ! Plus i never said Bisbing deserves automatic respect from anyone at all matey ! I did say " My answer is because he has been in their shoes and as i have said Walked the Walk , and Talked the Talk , but most importantly WON the competition so that should get some Respect wouldn't you say ? " Notice the fact that the American Team , not you are in a competition which Bisbing has also been in and WON it , therfore thats why he should get some Respect IMHO ! As if you want to be an Ultimate Fighter on the U.F.C and someone has got there through the path you have chosen then as i said even " for instance Matt Serra was a Coach and also someone who i did'nt like much , i certainley wouldn't disrespect him " as he has been there and done it ! Plus this whole quote of yours is so childish dude , me thinks you should put your Dummy back in Now ! Here it is for all who missed it " I do not think that Bisping gets automatic respect from anyone. Why? Cause he won the show once? Well, He would not have done that had Hamil not gotten injured. Say what you want, but Matt killed him in that fight they had. I am sure you will say he didn't, and that will prove my point even more " LMAO ! Cause he won the show once ? ! Can you win it twice ? Doh ! And i have already answered your American Winner / Loser Matt being the Champ scenario that you had played out in your head , till Bisbing WON the competition , Now get over it please , for your sake not mine ! So you may be able to try and manipulate other people's quote's and get apoligies G , but most of us Brit's especially us Scouser's back down to no one , and especially when there talking Trash ! So OK me thinks i got you M8 .

First, D_V, you did not really say anything there that I disagree with. I never said Demarques is great. Personally I do not like him much. Just trying to set the record straight on the smack talk thing. I think he is looking for his 5 minutes of fame and coming off as much of an **** as Bisping.

And Mr.Bruce, you still say that you hate smack talk, but "hats off to him."

Again, this is bias hypocrisy. And the fact that you do not see that is laughable.

The fact that I am American has no bearing on who I thought won that Hamil fight.

And Bisping is not the arrogant big headed type? Again, laughable.

I am not trying to manipulate anything. You said what you said. Again hypocrisy.

If you have read any of my posts other then these, you would know that I am pulling for Ross on the show. Oh crap, there goes your whole "yank" thing I guess.

And, I have no respect for Bisping. In my opinion he does not deserve it. And, I think it is funny that you tell me to "get over it" but you feel it necessary to write a book for every post.

Take a deep breath, get your thoughts together and stop rambling.

G_ is totally over reacting' date=' however he's a proud yank so what the hell. Bisping did start the sh** with Demarcus but then again demarcus is a b****. He isn't that good. he thinks he's the man but he totally over reacted and plays to the camera more than anybody so f*** him. He could have just been respectful to bisping but he's an idiot so he didn't, and now Bisping is in his head. Dean sucks and he did okay in there so we all know what will happen when Demarcus fights sombody that doesn't suck. The Americans are at a huge disadvantage. Good American fighters are seen every day by UFC and the best are already in the company. these scrubs they've put together aren't good enough ot compete with guys that just haven't had a chance to be seen. Unfortunately for the Americans most of the better fighters lost to the underdogs in the initial fights and guys like Santino made the show, pathetic.[/quote']

I TOTALLY agree with this.

The fight with the guy who knocked himself out is a GREAT example!! That guy would have been a far better addition to the team than that **** that won because of it. That guy is a total tool!!!

"this guy Knocked HIMSELF out so I'll act like I DID something other than apply a Kimura to an already KO'd dude.......I'm awesome!!"

Dude is a tool!!!!

i think the Brits will win the most fights but i think and american will win the show...

Negative. Pearson and Faulkner win their weight classes IMO

Negative. Pearson and Faulkner win their weight classes IMO

i hope Faulkner does.. it will be nice to see a sub guy back in the higher weight classes... honestly a UFC of strikers is getting old... its been a while since there have been epic exciting ground fights..

i hope Faulkner does.. it will be nice to see a sub guy back in the higher weight classes... honestly a UFC of strikers is getting old... its been a while since there have been epic exciting ground fights..

Pearson isn't just a stand up guy. He has a good clinch and and wrestling as well!!

But Faulkner is bad-**** I agree with that! :)

After seeing Demarques fight, I think he will be one of the Ultimate Fighters, if there are 2 fighters. If there could be only one, it would probably be one of the U.K. guys. Or Demarques.

Well, as much as I like Dean, he got matched up with the worst possible US fighter. He is not great at defending Triangles. That is one of DaMarques's strongest subs.

Not sold on him. He got the easiest match up for himself.

Well' date=' as much as I like Dean, he got matched up with the worst possible US fighter. He is not great at defending Triangles. That is one of DaMarques's strongest subs.

Not sold on him. He got the easiest match up for himself.[/quote']

This is exactly why I am not sold on Demarques. He did dominate him yes, but he dominated someone he was basically meant to dominate.

More time to see if he is really very good or not.