Sign in to follow this  
Fighter9

What do you think about the Brits?

You can't ****ing be serious.

no I can't. I have nothing to do and stuck here for another 25 mins.....

That comment was for jujitswho. :)

no I can't. I have nothing to do and stuck here for another 25 mins.....

That comment was for jujitswho. :)

*JJW ignores stupid comments by stupid people*

Did someone say something??? ;)

*JJW ignores stupid comments by stupid people*

Did someone say something??? ;)

LOL..... I forgot... My stupid comments only get the Brits panties all in a bunch. Did you see how pissed Bisbing got after the US fighters were bugging him during the tennis challenge.. LMFAO.

LOL..... I forgot... My stupid comments only get the Brits panties all in a bunch. Did you see how pissed Bisbing got after the US fighters were bugging him during the tennis challenge.. LMFAO.

I did! I got a kick outta that! Seems he can dish it out but can't take it LOL

TENNIS! TENISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WTF r u talking about i wish u wud go and fight bisping 1on1 because this thread isnt about bisping INFACT hardly any of these threads r about bisping there about the uk and us lads trying to get there carers of the ground yet all i see is constructive comments from u talking about bisping. Im starting to think that bisping ran off with ur mum and also took ur favourite teddy.

TENNIS! TENISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WTF r u talking about i wish u wud go and fight bisping 1on1 because this thread isnt about bisping INFACT hardly any of these threads r about bisping there about the uk and us lads trying to get there carers of the ground yet all i see is constructive comments from u talking about bisping. Im starting to think that bisping ran off with ur mum and also took ur favourite teddy.

Easy there kiddo.. You'll have to wait till sunday.... Don't spill your tea or choke on your crumpets..j/k It's TUF9 US VS UK and he's the coach which makes him relevant. He's part of the show( when he shows up anyways)

see!!!! lMFAO. Most people know me on here and have the good sense to ignore my comments but these Brits can't help it.... Like shooting fish in a barrel....

Easy there kiddo.. You'll have to wait till sunday.... Don't spill your tea or choke on your crumpets.... It's TUF9 US VS UK and he's the coach which makes him relevant. He's part of the show( when he shows up anyways)

I already watched the new episode and saw the amazing performance that henderson put in on the tennis WELL DONE team usa u won something without using a submission move.

I already watched the new episode and saw the amazing performance that henderson put in on the tennis WELL DONE team usa u won something without using a submission move.

Thank You. Hendo got 10g's the boys got 15hun each. And I got to see bisbing get all piss off. Who's getting in who's head??? Bisbing looks like his missing some mental toughness.

if Bisping cannot win he doesn't want to be around... he knew Dean was gonna lose so he "over slept" Bisping is the type of person who can talk crap all day long but you say something back to him and he freak out like a total *****

if Bisping cannot win he doesn't want to be around... he knew Dean was gonna lose so he "over slept" Bisping is the type of person who can talk crap all day long but you say something back to him and he freak out like a total *****

Ive said this before in another thread....I totally agree!!!

I hear the Brits talking about how bad they want to beat the Americans as well.

And' date=' I think the Americans were talking some smack, like you said, because of the dislike for Bisping. I think that the UK fighters all seem pretty cool. And looking at the previews for tonight's episode, it seems some of the Americans are saying they like them better then some of their fellow Countrymen.

It is still too early for me to tell who I am pulling for. It will have nothing to do with what Country they are from. My early favorite (not to win, but just who I like) is Ross. I like his style to this point. And I think he is tough as nails.

I was also pulling for the last Ross that was on the show. I met him in Florida, and we bought him a beer. Then again, everyone was buying him drinks. LOL[/quote']

Bump for jits

if bisping cannot win he doesn't want to be around... He knew dean was gonna lose so he "over slept" bisping is the type of person who can talk crap all day long but you say something back to him and he freak out like a total *****

amen!!

I think that all of the United States guys are going to be eliminated and there will be another Ultimate Fighter from the U.K.

We will see. There are still some guys that I need to see first.

sorry, but what ********.

His team has lost more match ups but I can recall I watched him coaching them. Or was that someone else? :rolleyes:

Yes he has a big mouth, just like some of the American fighters, but I think he is funny.

I also like Henderson who is such a different type of guy.

UK is now for a rude awakening. US has cut its guys down to the good fighters. Lester will win. Dollar has a possibility. Dent will get KO'd.

Honestly i like the brits a lot more than the americans, being an american this is tough to say but they are just ****** bags, theres a huge range from people who don't deserve it (pierce) to the potential next champ (damarques) but he is still annoying and disrespectful. The brits are all cool and on the same page. They are just there to win and thats it. Thats why i like the brits

i think that all of the united states guys are going to be eliminated and there will be another ultimate fighter from the u.k.

wow you just contradicted yourself, you say that the brits have no chance in your last post, but like 3 or 4 before that you say brits all the way???? Just want to know where you stand

wow you just contradicted yourself' date=' you say that the brits have no chance in your last post, but like 3 or 4 before that you say brits all the way???? Just want to know where you stand[/quote']

Ohhhhhh BURN!!!!!!!! LOL

this format is unsustainable, the best guys on the brit team are some of the top guys in the country, outside these guys the talent pool is not very deep at all... che mills (beaten in the tryouts) will make it to the ufc some day and has the ability to make waves... I'm hoping this will be the start of an explosion in Britain, resulting in the same style conveyor belt of talent enjoyed the US, Brazil and even Japan

Japan has some talent, but most of the best fighters in the world come from Brasil, Canada and the US.

Russia has been known to pull some strings as well with good fighters coming out of there.

I dont think its a case that the states have better fighters then anyplace else, its just that theres so damn many in the states compared to every place else ;p

More people, more diversity, more expert trainers.......not to mention the infamous Southern Subculture of Violence lol.