Been Telling You Kids Since Day 1 Anderson Silva Would Destroy Fedor

ArcaneKnight

Been telling you kids since day 1 Fedor wants nothing to do with Anderson Silva. Since day 1, been telling you kids. What'd I tell you kids?

Now you see why Fedor wants no part of the UFC. The house that houses every single top p4p fighter in the world. Fedor would never stand and strike with Anderson. Silva would make anyone in MMA look stupid, only one who could match him is Machida, and even then, that is the closest thing to him. His striking is so precise and devastating that it hits flush and on the button just about every time. He doesnt need muscle or power to knock people out, he connects cleanly almost effortlessly.

Anderson would mop the floor with Fedor. Machida, Anderson, and Brock are the reason why you will never see Fedor in the UFC. He's at home watching thinking to himself, "I made the right decision. His family, managers and friends called to tell him, THANK GOD YOU DIDNT JOIN THE UFC. Fedor would get exposed just like the former #1 LHW Forrest Griffen. By all means Forrest is a great fighter, but against someone like Anderson he looks like an amatuer. Frank Mir respects the hands of Forrest Griffen.

Anderson Silva laughs at the hands of Fedor. Fedor couldnt touch him with his wild haymakers, closing his eyes just hoping they land. Anderson Silva, flips a switch in his head, and goes in to bullet-time. With matrix type capabilities.

Anderson Silva, p4p, no nevermind, UNDISPUTED BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD. Followed closely by Lyoto Machida. I rest my case. Thank you and have a nice day.

CHECK PLEASE!

Been telling you kids since day 1 Fedor wants nothing to do with Anderson Silva. Since day 1' date=' been telling you kids. What'd I tell you kids?

Now you see why Fedor wants no part of the UFC. The house that houses every single top p4p fighter in the world. Fedor would never stand and strike with Anderson. Silva would make anyone in MMA look stupid, only one who could match him is Machida, and even then, that is the closest thing to him. His striking is so precise and devastating that it hits flush and on the button just about every time. He doesnt need muscle or power to knock people out, he connects cleanly almost effortlessly.

Anderson would mop the floor with Fedor. Machida, Anderson, and Brock are the reason why you will never see Fedor in the UFC. He's at home watching thinking to himself, "I made the right decision. His family, managers and friends called to tell him, THANK GOD YOU DIDNT JOIN THE UFC. Fedor would get exposed just like the former #1 LHW Forrest Griffen. By all means Forrest is a great fighter, but against someone like Anderson he looks like an amatuer. Frank Mir respects the hands of Forrest Griffen.

Anderson Silva laughs at the hands of Fedor. Fedor couldnt touch him with his wild haymakers, closing his eyes just hoping they land. Anderson Silva, flips a switch in his head, and goes in to bullet-time. With matrix type capabilities.

Anderson Silva, p4p, no nevermind, UNDISPUTED BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD. Followed closely by Lyoto Machida. I rest my case. Thank you and have a nice day.

CHECK PLEASE![/quote']

How could you even see the fight being that far underneath Anderson's ballz.

And don't ever mention Fedor vs.Silva in a serious manner... apples and oranges

Been telling you kids since day 1 Fedor wants nothing to do with Anderson Silva. Since day 1' date=' been telling you kids. What'd I tell you kids?

CHECK PLEASE![/quote']

well said but i think machida could beat anderson

apples and oranges

about the only correct thing you said in your entire post

Apples= ******* who will cry about every detail of a contract so they don't have to fight anyone good.

Oranges= Take all fights, smash kids. Legitimate titles.

Fedor is the biggest apple you could ever find. OOOO BUT M SAMBO, OOOOOOO BUT MY MONEYS.

Dana was right about Fedor.. Fedor is a farce. Fighting joke competition in a joke org. StrikeFARCE. Go root for your wannabe champ ducking top competition. Lets see Fedor take out Brock, Machida or Anderson. He cant do it. He wouldnt even get through Brock. End of discussion, story over, save it for your mother kid. Fedor fights UFC rejects for a living.

Fedor doesnt even deserve to be in the same breath as Anderson Silva. Machida is the only man on the planet allowed to be in the same discussion as Anderson Silva. Now calm down, and stop being in denial. The truth hurts I know, but get over it. Anderson SIlva would mopp the floor with Fedor, or whoever else your favorite fighter is.

Id like to see BJ Penn take Anderson Silva to a decision. YEAH OK I REST MY CASE.

Fedor is not ready for Anderson Silva yet. Fedor should have to go through Machida, to get the chance to fight Anderson. Only way he deserves a shot to even fight in the same cage as Anderson.

SIlva is the most skilled fighter in the history of MMA. And probablythe most skilled there ever will be. He is the Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James of MMA. He is the Babe Ruth, Ken Griffey Jr, Albert Pujols of MMA. He is the Jerry Rice and Tom Brady of MMA. He is the Muhammed Ali, and Prime Mike Tyson of MMA. He is the best who ever lived. Hands down. Bar none. Now get off Anderson Silva's nuts. King Kong doesnt even have anything on Silva, and you're over here trying to talk about Fedor?

Get real. Fedor knows who the real p4p champ is around here. And his name starts with an "A"

fedor is currently the best heavyweight in the world. brock lesnar wouldnt even make it out of the first round. watch fedor fights with vitor belfoir, coleman, or anyone of the many great fighters he has beaten. my personal favorite is when he destroys tim silva. he beats him standing up, then on the ground, and then he chokes him out all in about 30 seconds. there is no possible way that anyone in the ufc could even contend with that kind of skill in that weight division. fedor has fought the best of the best and won. who has brock lesnar even fought. frank mir coming back from a horrible bike wreck or randy couture who is getting close to the end of his career and they arent really even the same weight division. the sad part is randy wasnt even getting hurt that bad from a guy who outweighted him drastically. i really wish dana white would give all the fans, like me, a chance to see them fight. c'mon dana just give in. i wonder if he thinks his new golden boy would get destroyed. i think so. cmon i read some people think machida and anderson silva would beat fedor. for them i say go watch a fedor fight cause thats the funniest thing i've heard since joe rogan was on spike for his comedy show. those would be some of the worst fights in history and would definetly not be a match. not even close. anderson silva maybe one best fighters ever but weight disparity would make the fight too easy fedor. he'd toss him around like a ragdoll. i really want to see brock get beat down from fedor. just please make the match dana and give the fans what they want.

thats funny. i'm reading all this stuff about how fedor hasn't fought anybody. how about yall point the finger at dana's manufactured champ,brock lesnar. he's had all of 5 pro fights and he already has a lost. thats just a sad. he's a quitter, ive never seen fedor tap out. he cried when the ref didnt stop the match fast enough.what big baby. he is definetely not a mma fighter. he is a big overgrown juice box from the wwe and thats where he belongs. look we all know what the wwe is known for. if u dont here's a penny go buy yourself a clue.

so if u think fedor's fights are fixed. what about the ufc fights? are they fixed too? what a joke. fedor has beaten some ufc champs tim silva, arlovoski, mark coleman, vitor belfoir and the list goes on. you think these pro athletes are just going to lay down and take a beating. they're fighters they wanted to win and be known as the best. yall think they would take the chance of possibly ruining their career just for a pay check. i wonder if ya'll understand that u make more money if u win the fight than lose it. no they wanted his belt and the fame that would come from beating the top heavyweight in the world. they just couldnt hang with fedor's skill. he's too well-rounded. he can fight with the best of them on his feet, on the ground, it doesnt matter. he adapts too well for any ufc fighter too hang with. deal with it. and thats why brock, the paper champ of the ufc, will never fight him. we all know the outcome and so does dana even though you know he'll never admit it. it ends the same way every time. fedor beats up the ufc fighters.period end of story. get yall facts straight.

CHECK PLEASE![/quote']

thanks dad

did you just compare fedor emelianenko to forrest griffin?

i guess your day 1 was yesterday

Ive been watching MMA since UFC 1 kid. I went and saw Bloodsport the first day it came out. So yeah' date=' Ive been telling you kids since day 1 that Fedor was nothing to Anderson Silva. Fedor should be honored I even put him in the same sentence as Anderson Silva.[/quote']

Just a friendly suggestion... edit this out of your post.

I'm not joining in on the debate.

Just a friendly suggestion... edit this out of your post.

I'm not joining in on the debate.

Bloodsport came out before UFC was even around kid.

And yeah I wouldnt join a debate I knew I couldnt win either. Fedor has nightmares of being trapped in a Cage with the likes of Anderson Silva and Brock Lesnar.

Bloodsport came out before UFC was even around kid.

And yeah I wouldnt join a debate I knew I couldnt win either. Fedor has nightmares of being trapped in a Cage with the likes of Anderson Silva and Brock Lesnar.

Woah buddy... why pick a fight with someone who has no interest in picking one with you?

Secondly, what does Bloodsport have to do with anything? It was a movie.

ArcaneKnight' date=' how many coffees have you had?[/quote']his mommy made him a whole cup

Im a senior member on this site kid. You should learn to respect me. And Bloodsport introduced everyone to mixed martial arts and competition fighting. Been watching UFC since day 1.
I suppose you seen the karate kid also

Im a senior member on this site kid. You should learn to respect me. And Bloodsport introduced everyone to mixed martial arts and competition fighting. Been watching UFC since day 1.

I'm a senior member too. I've been here longer than you, so therefore my seniority trumps yours. Bloodsport was a movie. Fantasy, fiction, whatever you'd like to call it. It was not true mixed martial arts.

Also, up until the point where you decided to bring out Bloodsport, I hadn't really thought about disagreeing with you because I like Anderson Silva and I do believe him to be an excellent fighter as well as P4P best.

If you also insist on referring to me as "kid" than I will henceforth refer to you as "son".

Oh man, watch out guys! He's an expert! He totally called it that *** would beat chung li in the finals. He obviously had the advantage because he had strengthened abs from coconuts falling on his belly. Dux would tool Anderson, war Dux!!

Oh man' date=' watch out guys! He's an expert! He totally called it that *** would beat chung li in the finals. He obviously had the advantage because he had strengthened abs from coconuts falling on his belly. Dux would tool Anderson, war Dux!![/quote']

I laughed at this!

Dux could do it blindfolded while catching a koi fish out of a pond! :D LOL

A prime Jean Claude Van Damme would have destroyed GSP.. Did you see how many bricks he smashed with his bare hands? That was real. That was a movie from the 80's they didnt have the CGI technology to fake it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *smokers cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you want to believe thats real... thats your perogative... but just because they didn't have CGI back then doesn't mean they didn't have blasting caps! What do you think they use when people get shot in tv and movies?

Here's something you might remember... "Brick, not hit back".

GSP would destroy JCVD... sorry to burst your bubble. GSP has a Karate blackbelt and has the best takedowns... period.

A prime Jean Claude Van Damme would have destroyed GSP.. Did you see how many bricks he smashed with his bare hands? That was real. That was a movie from the 80's they didnt have the CGI technology to fake it.

Ohhh man, I gotta start fighting then! When I was a kid I was breaking bricks just like jcvd. If I kept training I'd prob be able to tool fedor, Brock, GDP, silva and Penn at the same time with my brick breaking fists

Van Damme could jump 7 feet off the ground, and do a round house kick and knock your asz out. I dont care how good of a chin you have, you get hit by one of Van Damme's 360 jump kicks, you're getting KTFO. Mark Hunt could probably take 4 or 5 of them, but Van Damme was good enough he could jump up again as soon as he landed and hit you with another one. Until you were knocked out.

You saw how much whiplash Chun Li's jaw had when Van Damme's foot connected? He was slobbering blood left and right as his head snapped back and forth. Van Damme in his prime was no joke. He could also stand on his back foot and elevate his other foot above your head, stand there, and kick that lead foot back and forth accross your face. Van Damme had some of the sickest combo's MMA has ever seen. It's a shame UFC didnt come around until after he was out of his prime. Oh well. He would have KTFO of Royce Gracie. Wasnt enough money in it for him back then though.

Van Damme could jump 7 feet off the ground' date=' and do a round house kick and knock your asz out. I dont care how good of a chin you have, you get hit by one of Van Damme's 360 jump kicks, you're getting KTFO. Mark Hunt could probably take 4 or 5 of them, but Van Damme was good enough he could jump up again as soon as he landed and hit you with another one. Until you were knocked out.

You saw how much whiplash Chun Li's jaw had when Van Damme's foot connected? He was slobbering blood left and right as his head snapped back and forth. Van Damme in his prime was no joke. He could also stand on his back foot and elevate his other foot above your head, stand there, and kick that lead foot back and forth accross your face. Van Damme had some of the sickest combo's MMA has ever seen. It's a shame UFC didnt come around until after he was out of his prime. Oh well. He would have KTFO of Royce Gracie. Wasnt enough money in it for him back then though.[/quote']

i hope you are just joking .. otherwise you are just ignorant ...

Been telling you kids since day 1 Fedor wants nothing to do with Anderson Silva. Since day 1, been telling you kids. What'd I tell you kids?

===========================================================================================

You live in a f*cking dream world pal...Silva has stated he will not fight Machida, wonder why?! He'd loose!! and as for Fedor!! that is just so funny you think Silva would beat him lol...nice 1 lol lol lol lol

You're an idiot man, Fedor has nothing left to prove. He's fought everyone in his weight class and no one can defeat the man. I agree, Silva and Fedor would be an excellent match up but it's not a "hands down" answer either way. It's funny though, Silva leaves Japan and wins all of his fights but when he was fighting in Japan he lost.

Silva was a fresh fighter in Japan, new to the game.. He is in his prime and peeking right now.

And Fedor doesnt have anything left to prove? Only people swinging by Fedor's balls say that. If he was is good as everyone says he is, he should have no problem coming to the UFC and whiping out the division's top fighters, a couple LHW's coming up to fight him, and retiring.

Fedor is going to milk his past accomplishments for as long as he's fighting. He knows as soon as he comes to the UFC his stock is dropping by the megatons. Him or M-1 Global cant afford that. Fedor is their life line. Let him fight in other run down ORGs until he fades into obscurity. Fine by me.

fedor has a lot to prove .. he has to fight the best fighters instead of running away to fight nobodys... next thing you know he is going to be fighting kimbo , frank shamrock...

In his last 10 fights the only good guy he has beaten is nogueira by decision. ( and nogueira just got murdered by frank mir)..

plus he has beaten two ufc rejects like sylvia and Arlovski

fedor needs to fight the best fighter period ...

• 2 years later...

CHECK PLEASE![/quote']

this thread is fail because jon jones is the p4p #1 so if you replaced anderson silva with jon jones id respect this thread

First of al lthe UFC has NEVER housed all the best fighters,otherwise they wouldn't keep acquiring fighters from outside the org.

They gave BOTH Shields and Diaz title shots ,neither guys were UFC and they vaulted BOTH of them over all the UFC talent.

IMO Gilbert Melendez another recently acquired SF acquisition will probably be the next champ.

Aldo was brought into the UFC,there is actually tons of fighters who never make it to the UFC until they already have 6/8/10+ straight wins.

How about Brock Lesnar?He wasn't UFC he came straight from the circus side show to an interim title shot.

As for Fedor,he has been incredibly unlucky,imo he would have crushed Hendo that was a fluke KO.Fedor's only real loss was to Bigfoot,but imo withot ua doubt ,Bigfoot is a roid user,already been caught and was just too big for Fedor.

If Silva and Fedor were to fight ,i guarantee Silva would be on his bicycle running all fight waiting to counter Fedor.I am not saying Fedor would win ,Silva is a great fighter for anyone to handle but i know Fedor would definitely not be afraid of him.

First of al lthe UFC has NEVER housed all the best fighters' date='otherwise they wouldn't keep acquiring fighters from outside the org.

They gave BOTH Shields and Diaz title shots ,neither guys were UFC and they vaulted BOTH of them over all the UFC talent.

IMO Gilbert Melendez another recently acquired SF acquisition will probably be the next champ.

Aldo was brought into the UFC,there is actually tons of fighters who never make it to the UFC until they already have 6/8/10+ straight wins.

How about Brock Lesnar?He wasn't UFC he came straight from the circus side show to an interim title shot.

As for Fedor,he has been incredibly unlucky,imo he would have crushed Hendo that was a fluke KO.Fedor's only real loss was to Bigfoot,but imo withot ua doubt ,Bigfoot is a roid user,already been caught and was just too big for Fedor.

If Silva and Fedor were to fight ,i guarantee Silva would be on his bicycle running all fight waiting to counter Fedor.I am not saying Fedor would win ,Silva is a great fighter for anyone to handle but i know Fedor would definitely not be afraid of him.[/quote']

yea vaulting shields really proved to be a good idea right.... fail

Archived