You don't live in F'n southie anymore Dana

MarvelousMarvin

For all the f***ing retards out there that think that what Dana did on his last vblog was awesome - let me ask you this. Massachuetts, a previous home (South Boston) of our fearless leader still does not have regulation for MMA, do you think that the publicity that came from his blog helped or hurt the cause to get MMA regulated in the state of Massachusetts?

We want the sport to grow - don't we? I for one can't wait to see a UFC fight in my home state.

Yes, I also think that it is pretty cool for a grown man to be able to act like he is still a teenager and use the F word in every sentence and have it be seemingly accepted as normal behavior. The reality is this: Dana is no longer the idiot kid (his words) that he was was when he was growing up. Imho he needs to (at least in public) show that he is at least a civilized man who is worthy of the respect that he rightfully deserves based on his re-creation of the UFC. His f-bombitis needs to be kept away from the cameras so that he won't get in the way of MMA's final transition to mainstream acceptance that I think is right around the corner.

I am NOT asking the man to change who he is, just to show some restraint in public for the sake of the growth of the sport of MMA. Many of us would love to color our every day language with expletives deleted, but we are unable to because it simply is not acceptable in public.

For all of you who think that I am a f***ing ***** for saying this. You can all kiss my f***ing **** because you are all f***ing morons!!

For all the f***ing retards out there that think that what Dana did on his last vblog was awesome - let me ask you this. Massachuetts' date=' a previous home (South Boston) of our fearless leader still does not have regulation for MMA, do you think that the publicity that came from his blog helped or hurt the cause to get MMA regulated in the state of Massachusetts?

We want the sport to grow - don't we? I for one can't wait to see a UFC fight in my home state.

Yes, I also think that it is pretty cool for a grown man to be able to act like he is still a teenager and use the F word in every sentence and have it be seemingly accepted as normal behavior. The reality is this: Dana is no longer the idiot kid (his words) that he was was when he was growing up. Imho he needs to (at least in public) show that he is at least a civilized man who is worthy of the respect that he rightfully deserves based on his re-creation of the UFC. His f-bombitis needs to be kept away from the cameras so that he won't get in the way of MMA's final transition to mainstream acceptance that I think is right around the corner.

I am NOT asking the man to change who he is, just to show some restraint in public for the sake of the growth of the sport of MMA. Many of us would love to color our every day language with expletives deleted, but we are unable to because it simply is not acceptable in public.

For all of you who think that I am a f***ing ***** for saying this. You can all kiss my f***ing **** because you are all f***ing morons!!

Dana is that you?:confused:

I think you can be rest assured, that when the time comes for the State to vote on regulating MMA, that they are most likely not going to take into consideration a video blog put out by the President of the UFC going off on a reporter. They certainly aren't going to take into consideration the rant on his video blog directed towards towards Ferrell as well, or Tom Atencio, or Todd Beard, or Gary Shaw or... You get the point, this is nothing new and perhaps not even his worst.

What the State will look at however is the $7-10 million dollars of revenue bringing a UFC into your city will do for your local economy. That money is what one show will bring in food, lodging and other related revenues by the UFC staff and fans. That's nice incentive if they swing by every year.

I agree with Brewster, Money talks and BS runs a marathon.

However, i agree that Dana does need to keep it down abit, my kids adore him and the UFC but i wouldnt want them to see him act in this fashion anymore.

They certainly aren't going to take into consideration the rant on his video blog directed towards towards Ferrell as well

I was listening to the Ferrell show that got Dana so upset. The T-shirt guys were in his studio.

Was he mad at Chuck Zitto also? Just wondering cause he was there as well. And said more then Ferrel did. I expected Chuck to stand up for Dana, but he didn't.

P.S. Ferrell is da man.

Highly doult with today economy any state will pass on a venue that increase there revenue.

Personally belie it was more toward the under 18 viewers that the blog was taken down more than the **** community, and a apology was issued.

Past that if the cussing offends you that badly, TRY NOT WATCHING IT/THEM.

Believe todays society is entirely to pc for there own good, but that's another topic.

I was listening to the Ferrell show that got Dana so upset. The T-shirt guys were in his studio.

Was he mad at Chuck Zitto also? Just wondering cause he was there as well. And said more then Ferrel did. I expected Chuck to stand up for Dana' date=' but he didn't.

P.S. Ferrell is da man.[/quote']

What video is this???? I haven't seen it. I assume your talking about Will Ferrell right? And yes, he is the man!!!!!!! " I'm kind of a big Deal" HAHAHA gotta love it

What video is this???? I haven't seen it. I assume your talking about Will Ferrell right? And yes' date=' he is the man!!!!!!! " I'm kind of a big Deal" HAHAHA gotta love it[/quote']

No, lol, Scott Ferrell. He is a sports talk radio guy. On Howard Stern 101 channel, Sirius radio.

No' date=' lol, Scott Ferrell. He is a sports talk radio guy. On Howard Stern 101 channel, Sirius radio.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHA ohhhh I feel really smart now! I was wondering why Will would be talking about Dana! I don't have Sirius so I don't get to hear that stuff. If he did, it would be funny stuff though.

Will Ferrell is the king. Wish he had a show..........sorry, off topic

I live in Oklahoma and people here use the word **** just as much as people from Boston. It depends on the situation whether or not its acceptable. Sometimes I catch myself saying **** at the drive thru. I want a ****in number 2 with a ****in Dr Pepper.

In all seriousness, Nova Scotians have incredibly Blue Tongues... The words we string together sometimes even impresses me. Swearing may not be "cool" but to us it is just a part of our normal language.

Archived