Rematches

shawnb-1

Got this idea from a post in another thread. Which fighter would you love to see beat down AGAIN.

I'd have to say KOS. That guy gets under my skin like no one else. I loved it when gsp beat him at wrestling. I wanna see a rematch simply because I wanna see him bleed.

So who would you like to see get a second heaping helping oh @ss Whoopin?

Got this idea from a post in another thread. Which fighter would you love to see beat down AGAIN.

I'd have to say KOS. That guy gets under my skin like no one else. I loved it when gsp beat him at wrestling. I wanna see a rematch simply because I wanna see him bleed.

So who would you like to see get a second heaping helping oh @ss Whoopin?

SHAMROCK!!!!! no question! Just never gets old watching him get knocked out and bleed or just quit mid fight LOL

Personaly i think Kos has already peaked... i think the no-name they got Kos fighting to get him a W is gonna beat him... Kos was so full of himself when he beat a sick Deigo that he seems to of thought that was the top of the hill for him... then he faught GSP and get shown whats its like to fight a healthy real fighter... then he beat some no-one at the fight for the troops... then Alves kicked his **** so bad he could barely walk... then some other no name KOs him...

Kos is on the decline... but i would love to see his head bounce off the mat like a bouncy ball again

Personaly i think Kos has already peaked... i think the no-name they got Kos fighting to get him a W is gonna beat him... Kos was so full of himself when he beat a sick Deigo that he seems to of thought that was the top of the hill for him... then he faught GSP and get shown whats its like to fight a healthy real fighter... then he beat some no-one at the fight for the troops... then Alves kicked his **** so bad he could barely walk... then some other no name KOs him...

Kos is on the decline... but i would love to see his head bounce off the mat like a bouncy ball again

No, Kos wasn't ready for GSP and Alves was a bad match-up for him. But please, Kos would beat Diego again, healthy at welterweight. You also seem to have forgotten about his destroying of Chris Lytle, and one of the best KOs of the year against Yoshiyuki Yoshida.

I have no doubt Josh is still on the up and up, his next step is to block out the haters and remember where he came from, eg his wrestling, and mix it back into his game now that his striking is far improved.

While it is yet to be confirmed on this website, Kos is out of the planned fight at 98 due to a foot injury.

My personal favourite rematch is already happening at UFC 98. I can't wait!

I could care less to ever watch Shamrock fight again. He has been a "name" for the last ten years, and doesn't offer any challenging MMA fights anymore. He was done years before Franklin demolished him. Hes a gate keeper for bar romm brawlers trying to fight MMA these days.

Penn getting KTFO by St Pierre again....that will be great to see if Dana ever decides to end Penn's career for him...lol

I could care less to ever watch Shamrock fight again. He has been a "name" for the last ten years' date=' and doesn't offer any challenging MMA fights anymore. He was done years before Franklin demolished him. Hes a gate keeper for bar romm brawlers trying to fight MMA these days.

Penn getting KTFO by St Pierre again....that will be great to see if Dana ever decides to end Penn's career for him...lol[/quote']a

HAHAHA harsh dude. (about Penn)

I just want to se Shamrock get pounded again because its funny!!

Paulo Thiago is definitely not a nobody. He pretty much just stepped into the ranks in his first fight' date=' has okay stand up, and we didnt even get to see his ground game that night, which is supposedly amazing to say the least. Calling him a nobody, even though he is undefeated, is a bit over the top dont you think?

a

HAHAHA harsh dude. (about Penn)

I just want to se Shamrock get pounded again because its funny!!

I strongly dislike the irony that is Ken Shamrock.

Paulo Thiago is definitely not a nobody. He pretty much just stepped into the ranks in his first fight' date=' has okay stand up, and we didnt even get to see his ground game that night, which is supposedly amazing to say the least. Calling him a nobody, even though he is undefeated, is a bit over the top dont you think[/quote']

Yeah Thiago is a wizard on the ground from what I hear too. The kids got nowhere to go but up

Archived