Xbox 360 users buying UFC game in May

JujitsWho

i won't buy it till its used... i get 10% off all used games... so no point in me buying something new when i can wait a week and get it cheaper... someone always brings back a game right after they buy it

but i also don't have x-box live.... won't pay for it

when you buy the game??

No when you buy an 360. You just make an account go all the way through to the part where it asks you if you want a gold or silver membership, you say silver, then it asks if you are sure, then you say yes. After that it will say that you are a new person on XBL and that you get a free upgrade to gold membership for 1 month. You need to make a new account for the other two memberships as well..

PSN sux comapired to Xbox live though. And now that they fixed the red ring of death problem thank god

The only thing Xbox live has over PSN really is In-game private voice chat and cross game invites. PSN has a web browser and other multimedia stuff and the service is free. Other than that both are pretty much the same with a few minor advantages and disadvantages.

HAHAHA' date=' I want an online SNES

Mom says I might get it for my birthday if I keep my grades up!!![/quote']

All kidding aside, prolly my favorite item is my modded xbox (original). Threw in a 120gb hd and the emulators for all the old systems.

atari

coleco vision

commodore64

sega

sega genesis (i played the f*ck outta some genesis as a kid)

nes

snes

n64

and virtually every game for each console

All kidding aside' date=' prolly my favorite item is my modded xbox (original). Threw in a 120gb hd and the emulators for all the old systems.

atari

coleco vision

commodore64

sega

sega genesis (i played the f*ck outta some genesis as a kid)

nes

snes

n64

and virtually every game for each console[/quote']

I always wanted to do that but i could find anyone who knew how and you can mess up your system if its installed wrong. I have emulators on the Computer though. I was playing

A Link To The Past just a while ago......still my favorite game ever :)

I always wanted to do that but i could find anyone who knew how and you can mess up your system if its installed wrong. I have emulators on the Computer though. I was playing

A Link To The Past just a while ago......still my favorite game ever :)

never heard of that one.

top old school games:

jumpman jr

pacman

frogger

super mario bros

golden axe

altered beast

mortal kombat

sonic

mario cart 64

ghouls n ghosts

never heard of that one.

top old school games:

jumpman jr

pacman

frogger

super mario bros

golden axe

altered beast

mortal kombat

sonic

mario cart 64

ghouls n ghosts

Its the Zelda game they made for SNES

Altered Beast, Hell ya.......RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!! HAHAHA

The youngsters are gonna be like " WHAT?!?!"

I like the Final Fantasy series myself. I was also into Halo series... but I dont game much anymore.

i dont game too much either anymore, the kid has the wii, i like guitar hero and rock band. i have only played one pc game which i still play, starcraft. oh if anyone plays that im down for a match someday.

i dont game too much either anymore' date=' the kid has the wii, i like guitar hero and rock band. i have only played one pc game which i still play, starcraft. oh if anyone plays that im down for a match someday.[/quote'] What starcraft? I'd get down on some starcraft. I'd have to dust it off cause I haven't played it in years but I think I still have it

I cant wait til UFC 2009. I been playing Pride FC just to make the wait seem less longer. May will be a great month because we got UFC 98 and UFC 2009 and I will only have one more month left of school. and June will be even better. and then August I am going to UFC 101
Kool. Yeah I'm counting the days now and its like its going even slower LOL.

But its like they say: A watched pot never boils

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So does anyone want to play or what? Right now I am currently free, and would like to have a couple matches against some people on the site. I thought my XBL expired, but I was wrong.

I am going to add a few people on the site, but only the people who I know are on this site a bit.

If you would like to play me, please add:

Sir Nope Pwns

So does anyone want to play or what? Right now I am currently free' date=' and would like to have a couple matches against some people on the site. I thought my XBL expired, but I was wrong.

I am going to add a few people on the site, but only the people who I know are on this site a bit.

If you would like to play me, please add:

Sir Nope Pwns[/quote']

I'll play ya. I'm at my familys house for a cook out so I can play for once ( My xbox is broke) :(

Archived