LOL!!! GSP is a FUNNY DUDE!!!!!

JujitsWho

I'm a BJ Penn fan. And like most of us, I was disapointed in the loss to GSP. Maybe even a little bitter. I'm even more disapointed in Penns inablity to just get over the loss. I've never been a huge fan of GSP(although I do think he is one of if not THE best fighter in UFC)......until I saw this video!!! Holy crap. After all the crap BJ has been talking and putting him through, the guy still has a sense of humor about it. If you haven't seen it yet I encourage all to take a peek!! I went from not caring about him one way or another to him being in my top...6! I think he's showing a lot of class and thats more than I can say for my boy BJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBwHgdbwt0&feature=player_embedded

if the link doesn't work just go to youtube and type "GSP admitts he cheated"

LOL funny stuff

Ya GSP is one of my favorite fighters and he seems like an actual good person. He has a modest attitude and is humble much like Anderson Silva and is a great champion.

Yeah, like I said. He jumped WAY up in my book when I saw that. BJ is starting to fall though, hurts me to say it but......he's being a real bit*h

I really don't have anything against BJ though, because I think he's an amazing fighter also. I can see why he is upset with the situation. I mean if you had a chance to make history and hold both the lighweight belt and the welterweight belt at the same time and then in your fight you come to realize that the guy your fighting may just be using some kind of substance to gain the upper hand, I bet you would be pretty pissed too. I know I would. It does look bad for BJ though that he is pinning his loss on the accusation that GSP used grease. I think he is going about it in the wrong way but the issue still should be looked into. When all is said and done though, GSP kicked BJ's **** in all aspects of the fight and the grease really wouldn't have effected the outcome.

I really don't have anything against BJ though' date=' because I think he's an amazing fighter also. I can see why he is upset with the situation. I mean if you had a chance to make history and hold both the lighweight belt and the welterweight belt at the same time and then in your fight you come to realize that the guy your fighting may just be using some kind of substance to gain the upper hand, I bet you would be pretty pissed too. I know I would. It does look bad for BJ though that he is pinning his loss on the accusation that GSP used grease. I think he is going about it in the wrong way but the issue still should be looked into. When all is said and done though, GSP kicked BJ's **** in all aspects of the fight and the grease really wouldn't have effected the outcome.[/quote'] Yeah he was. Its funny, I posted almost all of what you said there on another thread LOL(in different words of course) but the same points. So I'll toot BOTH our horns and say..

I agree 100%, Great points :)

He would get his Mom involved for sure.

HAHAHAHA god damn dude LOL

I'm picturing momma Penn knocking on momma Pierres door.

"your son has been making fun of my son infront of people and now my little BJ is back home in his room crying his little eyes out. He won't even eat is grilled cheese he's so upset. I think your son owes BJ an apology! Or at least a "no contest ruling"

God I'm not being very nice to my boy am I HAHAHAHA

My bad' date=' LOL I just thought it was funny maybe some people who haven't had a chance to see it (Like ME haha) will get something out of it[/quote']

yeah it was funny lol, sorry everyone cant stay in the loop like me :P

i like that gif that shows the person about to make a new thread and another browser hand comes out of nowhere and pushes it to the search button lmao

yeah it was funny lol' date=' sorry everyone cant stay in the loop like me :P

i like that gif that shows the person about to make a new thread and another browser hand comes out of nowhere and pushes it to the search button lmao[/quote']

Really, thats pretty funny. I haven't seen it LOL

I'm a BJ Penn fan. And like most of us' date=' I was disapointed in the loss to GSP. Maybe even a little bitter. I'm even more disapointed in Penns inablity to just get over the loss. I've never been a huge fan of GSP(although I do think he is one of if not THE best fighter in UFC)......until I saw this video!!! Holy crap. After all the crap BJ has been talking and putting him through, the guy still has a sense of humor about it. If you haven't seen it yet I encourage all to take a peek!! I went from not caring about him one way or another to him being in my top...6! I think he's showing a lot of class and thats more than I can say for my boy BJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBwHgdbwt0&feature=player_embedded

if the link doesn't work just go to youtube and type "GSP admitts he cheated"

LOL funny stuff[/quote']

Your floppin like a fish out of water. If you couldn't see that GSP is one of the classiest, humble, and hard working fighters since he entered the octogan, then you never really watched him. No room on the GSP wagon dude, stick to Penn

Your floppin like a fish out of water. If you couldn't see that GSP is one of the classiest' date=' humble, and hard working fighters since he entered the octogan, then you never really watched him. No room on the GSP wagon dude, stick to Penn[/quote']

First of all broseph, I never said GSP was a bad guy! I ALWAYS respected him and NEVER thought anything bad about him. I just wasn't in his jock strap protecting his n*ts from low blows( like some people) My point was he's keeping a sense of humor about all of this and being a class act when by all rights he should be foaming a the mouth! That made him move up. I'd never pull for him over Penn or quite a few others!! But, where as I wouldn't have cared one way or another before if he won or lost, now depending on who he's fighting, I'd pull for the guy. So in closing, try comprehending what you read before you choose to make stupid posts

Oh, and if the band wagon has ****s like you on it, I'm glad I missed it!!

I haden't seen that, thanks OP. GSP is really funny.

GSP could fight Penn again any time, but I doubt Penns family would want to see it again. Penn has a huge mouth and 0 sportsmanship.

GSP had a deep game plan that worked to perfection, Penns game plan was 'I'm going to go in there and kick his ****". No wonder he lost, he lacks the brain power to even formulate a good fight plan.

First of all broseph' date=' I never said GSP was a bad guy! I ALWAYS respected him and NEVER thought anything bad about him. I just wasn't in his jock strap protecting his n*ts from low blows( like some people) My point was he's keeping a sense of humor about all of this and being a class act when by all rights he should be foaming a the mouth! That made him move up. I'd never pull for him over Penn or quite a few others!! But, where as I wouldn't have cared one way or another before if he won or lost, now depending on who he's fighting, I'd pull for the guy. So in closing, try comprehending what you read before you choose to make stupid posts

Oh, and if the band wagon has ****s like you on it, I'm glad I missed it!![/quote']

Ha ha ha ha. Your a fraud.

Archived