What's up people

Zlatje

Hi , introducing myself as a new member here to chat about the beloved sport of mma.

I'm from Holland myself so sadly the UFC doesnt get broadcasted here , i visit family in England quite often though , so i do get to watch most of the fights.

Hi ' date=' introducing myself as a new member here to chat about the beloved sport of mma.

I'm from Holland myself so sadly the UFC doesnt get broadcasted here , i visit family in England quite often though , so i do get to watch most of the fights.[/quote']

Welcome to the forums.

If you're ever stuck and unable to watch an event, I'll be doing live play by play updates for all UFC pay per views on yahoosports.com.

I also just wanted to say hello to everyone out there! I reside in Missouri, if I am lucky I can travel to see an event. I was raised with wrestling and boxing in my family so I am very supportive of MMA, and love to watch some good fighting.. Being female alot of people don't understand my passion and respect for the sport, so thank you for allowing me in your MMA world..

I also just wanted to say hello to everyone out there! I reside in Missouri' date=' if I am lucky I can travel to see an event. I was raised with wrestling and boxing in my family so I am very supportive of MMA, and love to watch some good fighting.. Being female alot of people don't understand my passion and respect for the sport, so thank you for allowing me in your MMA world..[/b']

There are quite a few female mma fans on here, so hopefully you will feel right at home here.

Archived