Marquardt vs. Franklin! Thoughts anyone?

JujitsWho

I got this idea from a really good post in another thread.

Like I said there, this is probobly going to be one of the best fights in a LONG time when it finally goes down. Both of these guys are beasts! Its just I really good match up that could go either way. The only thing that I think could make it better is if it happens after Silva is gone and its a TITLE FIGHT!!!! Imagine 5 Rounds of great fighting (if it went the distance) WOW this would be fun to watch.

Anyway, I'm curious to hear were everyone else in the forum stands about the match-up and who they think would win.

I give it to Nate in a very close entertaining fight. I think Nate is just a little more versitile and well rounded than Rich.

I got this idea from a really good post in another thread.

Like I said there' date=' this is probobly going to be one of the best fights in a LONG time when it finally goes down. Both of these guys are beasts! Its just I really good match up that could go either way. The only thing that I think could make it better is if it happens after Silva is gone and its a TITLE FIGHT!!!! Imagine 5 Rounds of great fighting (if it went the distance) WOW this would be fun to watch.

Anyway, I'm curious to hear were everyone else in the forum stands about the match-up and who they think would win.

I give it to Nate in a very close entertaining fight. I think Nate is just a little more versitile and well rounded than Rich.[/quote']

I think this would be a terrible fight, why would i watch something like this on ppv when i can rewatch Kimbo vs Tank on you tube?

now back to the original subject, you crazy thread jackers, i think Marquardt would beat Rich Franklin, Nate's looked really good as of late and he should be fighting Maia in a number one contender match. Nate did some really crazy stuff in the Gouveia fight, he looked awesome.

now back to the original subject' date=' you crazy thread jackers, i think Marquardt would beat Rich Franklin, Nate's looked really good as of late and he should be fighting Maia in a number one contender match. Nate did some really crazy stuff in the Gouveia fight, he looked awesome.[/quote']

LOL its MY thread I'll jack it if I want to!!! j/k your right.

I agree Nate would win. Hes really fun to watch!

yeah he went off on Gouveia that was a really nice fight!

now back to the original subject' date=' you crazy thread jackers, i think Marquardt would beat Rich Franklin, Nate's looked really good as of late and he should be fighting Maia in a number one contender match. Nate did some really crazy stuff in the Gouveia fight, he looked awesome.[/quote']

I agree with you about Nate. In an earlier thread someone said it looked like a streetfighter combo he pulled off at the end of his last fight. I think that comment just about sums it up. It's been a brand new Nate as of late, it's kinda like he said no more mr nice guy and decided to get viscious in the cage.

that being said, and i do like the guy, i think it might be because of the juice. my opinion, i could be wrong.

I agree with you about Nate. In an earlier thread someone said it looked like a streetfighter combo he pulled off at the end of his last fight. I think that comment just about sums it up. It's been a brand new Nate as of late' date=' it's kinda like he said no more mr nice guy and decided to get viscious in the cage.

that being said, and i do like the guy, i think it might be because of the juice. my opinion, i could be wrong.[/quote']

Damn I hope not, that would suck, that crap already messed up Baseball for me it better not even TRY to start getting bad in MMA or I'll start hurting people!!! For now I'm giving the benifit of the doubt. He's just bad ****!

Nate if your reading ( you know he is haha) No weezing the Ju-Uice

This would be another fight for Franklin that leads him in no direction towards a title shot. He is moving to 205 so why would he want to fight the number one 185 contender. I think a great fight for Franklin would be Rashad after he loses to Machida. The winner could then fight the winner of Chuck and Shogun on the same card as the title fight between Rampage and Machida, w/ the winner fighting that winner.

Archived