Fighters who just dont belong.

Thechemicals

Joe Daddy Stevenson- One dimension and one trick pony.

Alessio Sakara- Tattooes and 40 seconds of looking sharp are the only thing keeping this guy from complete suck

Stephan Bonnar- overhyped and slow, save him from permanent damage and just get rid of him.

Junie Browning- Chris Leben without the reform. Dont market around him, hes weaksauce.

Mark Coleman- Could have spanked Rua, epic fight. Great fighter but shaky personality and an old punching bag. Not safe.

Patrick Cote- DitDitDit, let me walk around the ring with a cannon and hit stuff. Guy has no style or skills. a walking tank with poor footing.

Nate Diaz- He doesnt want it like his brother. He will be smothered by lesser skilled opponents and unfortunatly his entire weight class are bearhuggers. Needs another division to train or he will not gain potential peak.Almost doesnt belong on the list but he really doesnt need anymore fights where he gets hugged to death.

Manny Gamuryan- weak shoulders for a wrestler, zero standup, and a ridiculous knock out that further proves how ineffective running into someone is.

Jonathan Goulet- almost impressive but more suck than spark.

Ed Herman- no adaption ,weak transitions, and gets lost in his footing. Hes ogot all the tools but no commitement or brains.

Heath Herring- lacking in many areas, tons of experience and no recognition is a good indicator that this guy is not going to be learning any new tricks and his current style is way underpar. Would make a good stepping stone for others but needs to be gone now before he accidentally knocks someone much better than him out and people start believing that he is actually good.

Brock Lesnar- My personal belief is that an entertainment wreslter going into MMA is like a temporary thrill ride. You do it and then you move on. This guy doesnt appear to me as someone who loves to fight and has a pipeline back into E-wrestling. Not a good investment, especially when your the Champ. Also,this is where corruption in a sport begins.

Mauricio Rua- A knockout of extreme proportions is what this guy has coming to him, I have no idea what has happened to this man but he now fights with his chin up, bouncy footing, clumsy strikes, and severely broken legs/arms/back. Liddel will put this guy out of his misery and after that, release papers. No amount of surgeries will return this man to his original state, which is....a mental state and not a physical one.

Sam Stout- looks great at first glance but face it- hes mediocre at everything.

lol... please go was the same out of your vagina and do something about your peinus envy... the only person on that list that is actualy going to be on his way out is Coleman after Bonnar beats him...

so lets go though your list...

Joe Steavenson... has only ever lost to top 5 fighters... thus making him a great Gatekeeper in the LW div

Sakara - has not faught in nearly a year... his last fight was at UFN 15... so your grabing at straws here

Bonnar - Gatekeeper for his Div... meaning hes good to have around... if you cant beat him then you don't beling in the top of the Div

Junie Browning - hes someone the fans know... regardless if hes a good rep or bad rep hes got a rep thus makes the UFC money...

Coleman - Old fart but he was the man who invinted ground and pound... if you toss him why keep Couture around, by your criteria C outure should be gone too... he got a whooping from Lesner and is older then Coleman

Cote - Earned his Shot with Anderson and had an injury during the fight... so your saying that everyone who has something bad happen to them in a fight to make them not ablet o continue should be tossed like garbage

Diaz - One of the best ground games in the LW div... has lost only one to a guy who just held on to him the whole fight instead of fighting...

Manny - not in the UFC anymore anyways he droped to 145 weight class

i don't feel like going on because your just a waste of my time anyways

Alessio Sakara- Tattooes and 40 seconds of looking sharp are the only thing keeping this guy from complete suck

Stephan Bonnar- overhyped and slow' date=' save him from permanent damage and just get rid of him.

[b']Junie Browning-[/b] Chris Leben without the reform. Dont market around him, hes weaksauce.

Mark Coleman- Could have spanked Rua, epic fight. Great fighter but shaky personality and an old punching bag. Not safe.

Patrick Cote- DitDitDit, let me walk around the ring with a cannon and hit stuff. Guy has no style or skills. a walking tank with poor footing.

Nate Diaz- He doesnt want it like his brother. He will be smothered by lesser skilled opponents and unfortunatly his entire weight class are bearhuggers. Needs another division to train or he will not gain potential peak.Almost doesnt belong on the list but he really doesnt need anymore fights where he gets hugged to death.

Manny Gamuryan- weak shoulders for a wrestler, zero standup, and a ridiculous knock out that further proves how ineffective running into someone is.

Ed Herman- no adaption ,weak transitions, and gets lost in his footing. Hes ogot all the tools but no commitement or brains.

Heath Herring- lacking in many areas, tons of experience and no recognition is a good indicator that this guy is not going to be learning any new tricks and his current style is way underpar. Would make a good stepping stone for others but needs to be gone now before he accidentally knocks someone much better than him out and people start believing that he is actually good.

Brock Lesnar- My personal belief is that an entertainment wreslter going into MMA is like a temporary thrill ride. You do it and then you move on. This guy doesnt appear to me as someone who loves to fight and has a pipeline back into E-wrestling. Not a good investment, especially when your the Champ. Also,this is where corruption in a sport begins.

Mauricio Rua- A knockout of extreme proportions is what this guy has coming to him, I have no idea what has happened to this man but he now fights with his chin up, bouncy footing, clumsy strikes, and severely broken legs/arms/back. Liddel will put this guy out of his misery and after that, release papers. No amount of surgeries will return this man to his original state, which is....a mental state and not a physical one.

junie browining= Chris Leben without the skill ko power, OR Rehab

Heath herring...yes hes no good

Shogun will be out of the ufc after chuck beats him

lol... please go was the same out of your vagina and do something about your peinus envy... the only person on that list that is actualy going to be on his way out is Coleman after Bonnar beats him...

so lets go though your list...

Joe Steavenson... has only ever lost to top 5 fighters... thus making him a great Gatekeeper in the LW div

Sakara - has not faught in nearly a year... his last fight was at UFN 15... so your grabing at straws here

Bonnar - Gatekeeper for his Div... meaning hes good to have around... if you cant beat him then you don't beling in the top of the Div

Junie Browning - hes someone the fans know... regardless if hes a good rep or bad rep hes got a rep thus makes the UFC money...

Coleman - Old fart but he was the man who invinted ground and pound... if you toss him why keep Couture around' date=' by your criteria C outure should be gone too... he got a whooping from Lesner and is older then Coleman

Cote - Earned his Shot with Anderson and had an injury during the fight... so your saying that everyone who has something bad happen to them in a fight to make them not ablet o continue should be tossed like garbage

Diaz - One of the best ground games in the LW div... has lost only one to a guy who just held on to him the whole fight instead of fighting...

Manny - not in the UFC anymore anyways he droped to 145 weight class

i don't feel like going on because your just a waste of my time anyways[/quote']

lol...huh?

Stephan Bonnar- overhyped and slow' date=' save him from permanent damage and just get rid of him.

[b']Junie Browning-[/b] Chris Leben without the reform. Dont market around him, hes weaksauce.

If god was real, you would be dead for being so ignorrant.

i thought the person in this thread would mention people that reall shouldnt be in the UFC... the only ones i agree with is sakara, goulet(how did he get another fight?) , browning(wec), manny(is in wec now), ed herman(if he loses to the crow), and maybeee stout(another guy that should try wec)

everybody else belongs there due to experience, skill, and heart. dont even get me started on mentioning nate "dont hate" diaz. and brock?? i dont like him but hes the champ, heath hearing is an experienced good fighter, bonnar will get back to being top gatekeeper, coleman is HOF, cote is a good fighter with ko power and a strong chin, and rua is a proven fighter.

We out TROLLING today buddy???

I hope thats all it is because if you really feel that way.........

Serious man what do you have in that pipe of yours? Goulet and Browning yeah but how in the Hell can you bring up Brock, Rua, Cote and Joe? Brock may sound like and idiot whenever he speaks but the dude is a beast and two of those guys JUST challenged for a belt...Your comments remind me of a Lesner interview

Serious man what do you have in that pipe of yours? Goulet and Browning yeah but how in the Hell can you bring up Brock' date=' Rua, Cote and Joe? Brock may sound like and idiot whenever he speaks but the dude is a beast and two of those guys JUST challenged for a belt...Your comments remind me of a Lesner interview[/quote']

LOL not to mention One is a CURRENT champ and at least one is a former champ (I'd have to look at it again) the whole list is pretty ridiculous IMO

you wouldnt last a second with any of these guys,dang your so ignorant man.

I agree with most of your list , minus Diaz and Lesnar.

these guys belong in the ufc

Joe Daddy is pretty much a gatekeeper

Cote is ok

i've never liked Rua , i think after he loses to Chuck he will have one more fight and if its not impressive he is gone

the rest of the fighters don't Belong. Stout is garbage Winman will abuse him.

not a smart post i must say half the ppl on ur list are well known for a reason uno

Some good feedback for this thread. Some of you agree with some of these fighters, and a couple with most.

I notice that alot of you take this to heart and you get very emotional about it. Thats exactly why your feedback is worthless because your still lingering in the past for guys like shogun and still wishful for others like Stevenson.

Is anyone actually watching the techniques and styles of these guys?

Shogun is terrible, it does not matter what he did in pride. You dont get a free ride after 2 embarrassing fights.

Stevenson has been read, worse than Liddel read, and hes not changing up. His technique has no fluidity in it and his center of gravity keeps him locked in place when performing any movements.

Sakara This guy has no follow up and a very weak chin and has always gassed very fast. I dont see how noone else is seeing this one.

Brock I am not saying he is a bad fighter. I wont say he is a good fighter either but i will say he is big. Anyone who follows fight sports know about Lesnars emotional problems, he is very random and i dont think he belongs in the UFC because he can walk away whenever and leave a bad taste in their move. Did you see his interview with espn i believe where he walked off after being asked a simple question? The guy has about 6 other events in his life like that. He is a spaz.

Junie Browning Thing about Junie is that people have been exposed to him and now they believe the hype and the marketing will be as mediocre as the Bisping marketing. Give him a few fights vs. lesser fighters and then groom him into more than what he really is.

Bonnar Bonnar has done very poorly fight after fight. I like him but face it, he is way too slow and allows his position in the octagon to be severely compromised to a point that this guy is going to be extremely hurt permanently. He is just too slow and average in all areas. As a kickboxer, he does a poor job at kicks and utilizes them very little per fight.

Mark Coleman The guy is a legend but thats it. He took some strikes against a mediocre Shogun that would have Ko'ed him easy by most others. His double leg takedowns are so slow now that Shogun was able to land full strikes on every takedown.See i was at the event and i watched his weakness early. A weakness that Shogun could not exploit because Shogun sucks. Seriously man- if you had a 2nd chance to fight a man who beat you and broke your arm and had squabbles/bad blood with, wouldnt you train well for this fight? Especially if it was in the bigshow?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess we can take shogun and stout off the list, huh. guys should rip fighters after fights, not before, that's a good lesson to learn. stout didn't get schooled by wyman and shogun sure as s*** didn't embarrass himself. If you want a real list of fighters that don't belong it goes as follows:

@ 155 - nobody, this is a great division in and out of the UFC. This division is deep and sometimes guys don't mathcup with others but there are 20+ good 155s and Dana throws out who he should there.

@ 170 - Chris Lytle, never was that good and isn't technical enough to be a brawler. I can't think of many guys at 170 that can't smash him.

@ 185 - Jason MacDonald, I know he's Canadian, but I can't help it. David Louiseau, another Canuck that's just lost it, unfortunately. Jason Day, let's make it three underperforming Canadians. At least Kang and Cote are still good.

@ 205 - Bonnar, if they toss out sok it's not fair to keep ****. Reese Andy and Michael Patt, Who tf are these guys anyway? Christian Wellisch is done too, he'll never be good enough.

@ 265 - Mustapha al turk, not UFC quality. Dan "the Freakin Viking" evenson, he's just terrible. denis stojnic and stefan struve, the loser should go home. i don't know how Lesnar and Herring get ripped with these guys still there.

this thread is retarded, the UFC if anything needs more fighters not less, and most of the guys on your list are decent enough mid level fighters more than capable of puting on a good show. the only people who don't belong are people who are at risk of doing themselves serious harm. mark coleman is the only person on your list i agree with, and not because he isn't a good enough fighter just because he is to old, and is only tarnishing his record by fighting much younger fitter guys.

I guess we can take shogun and stout off the list' date=' huh. guys should rip fighters after fights, not before, that's a good lesson to learn. stout didn't get schooled by wyman and shogun sure as s*** didn't embarrass himself. If you want a real list of fighters that don't belong it goes as follows:

@ 155 - nobody, this is a great division in and out of the UFC. This division is deep and sometimes guys don't mathcup with others but there are 20+ good 155s and Dana throws out who he should there.

@ 170 - Chris Lytle, never was that good and isn't technical enough to be a brawler. I can't think of many guys at 170 that can't smash him.

@ 185 - Jason MacDonald, I know he's Canadian, but I can't help it. David Louiseau, another Canuck that's just lost it, unfortunately. Jason Day, let's make it three underperforming Canadians. At least Kang and Cote are still good.

@ 205 - Bonnar, if they toss out sok it's not fair to keep ****. Reese Andy and Michael Patt, Who tf are these guys anyway? Christian Wellisch is done too, he'll never be good enough.

@ 265 - Mustapha al turk, not UFC quality. Dan "the Freakin Viking" evenson, he's just terrible. denis stojnic and stefan struve, the loser should go home. i don't know how Lesnar and Herring get ripped with these guys still there.[/quote']

You're ripping on alot of guys with 1 UFC fight under their belt. It's pretty much standard practice now in the UFC, if you go 0-2 after your debut, they cut you. But they give fighters who show guts in their first fight the chance to prove it was a fluke, or nerves, or whatever. There's a bunch of examples of dudes who have taken that initial baptism by fire and learned from it. Luiz Cane is a perfect candidate. Lost his first fight, won his next 3, and now he's #6 in the division.

I don't belong. I would be a heavyweight and I would get the **** beat out of me. I've been a smoker for a good 15 years and my cardio is non existant. I've been knocked unconscious a couple of times in some bad carwrecks so my chin is not that great. I drink too much. I smoke pot and would lose my fighting license. I could pretend to be a fighter though, because I'm naturally big and in somewhat decent shape. I could wear some Tapout gear and look legit, but in the cage I just would not belong.

i'm just baffled that nate diaz would be on someone's list as opposed to the one doing the holding. and i agree, stevenson is not a great fighter. can't stand his style. but man, you must feel salty about shogun. honestly i thought liddell was gonna get the ko too, but not cause shogun sucks. that was way off. oh well...

the fighter who doesn't belong is clay guida. he's a bad match-up for most fighter's, he'll be a bad match-up for sanchez, and frankly after spending the dough to see him waste a PPV slot and earn a shallow win again diaz, and to see the credit he's getting from dana, i'm flat out not buying another ufc for a while. i'm all against downloading free stuff and have never downloaded any ufc stuff, but now, i'm watching em on free websites. f the bs.

send guida back to the wec!! nice guy and all, just not ufc caliber. and not a mma fighter. i'm so annoyed dana said guida's coming off a HUGE win against diaz. huge what?? so lame.

Mauricio Rua- A knockout of extreme proportions is what this guy has coming to him' date=' I have no idea what has happened to this man but he now fights with his chin up, bouncy footing, clumsy strikes, and severely broken legs/arms/back. Liddel will put this guy out of his misery and after that, release papers. No amount of surgeries will return this man to his original state, which is....a mental state and not a physical one.[/quote']

a) I stopped reading right here because I realized your list is trash save 2-3 fighters

B) Shogun ripped Chuck to shreds like he was nothing. KTHNXBAI

Or in the words of Bj Penn to Sean Sherk:

COME BY ANYTIME!

As for fighters that don't belong I 100% agree with Alessio Sakara, he's everyone's punching bag. I still think we should keep Ed Herman around, I have this feeling that he still has untapped potential. Imo Ryo Chonan has to go. Unless he bulks up to MW to rematch Anderson Silva (Silva's only legitimate loss in MMA was a submission loss to Chonan) then he's got to go. He's got nothing. NOTHING.

why are people on this board such arrogant snobs?

a small portion of you act like TheEnd in all MMA knowledge (which you don't live up to), put yourselves on a pedistal (that you can't reach).....and just **** on anyone who has an opinion that differs slightly than yours.

the original post had some good points about a number of fighters.

rarely do many of you even put forth valid debate points...you just spout stuff like "are you retarded?!" "do you even watch MMA LOLZ!?" and other stupid dribble which has no relevance.

and then you guys have a few nut huggers who just echo everything you say like CB radios.

If you "senior members" don't want anymore people on this board....why don't you just close down registration?

Then you can sit here with each other in your elitist MMA circle jerk and act like a bunch of ****-clown jocks with thier hats backwards chanting misogynistic fraternity songs.

a small portion of you act like TheEnd in all MMA knowledge (which you don't live up to)' date=' put yourselves on a pedistal (that you can't reach).....and just **** on anyone who has an opinion that differs slightly than yours.

rarely do many of you even put forth valid debate points...you just spout stuff like "are you retarded?!" "do you even watch MMA LOLZ!?" and other stupid dribble which has no relevance.

and then you guys have a few nut huggers who just echo everything you say like CB radios.

If you "senior members" don't want anymore people on this board....why don't you just close down registration?

Then you can sit here with each other in your elitist MMA circle jerk and act like a bunch of ****-clown jocks with thier hats backwards chanting misogynistic fraternity songs.[/quote']

There are plenty of people that come and say great things, and have good debating points. I dont know who you are referring too, but most of the time we debate pretty well. You in particular have very soft shell, and take things quite offensively instead of looking at it like it is a debate.

Just relax and post, its not difficult, and no one will bite your head off unless you say something that is just a "WTF?" moment

There are plenty of people that come and say great things' date=' and have good debating points. I dont know who you are referring too, but most of the time we debate pretty well. You in particular have very soft shell, and take things quite offensively instead of looking at it like it is a debate.

Just relax and post, its not difficult, and no one will bite your head off unless you say something that is just a "WTF?" moment[/quote']

Yeah I gotta agree with this!

i'm just baffled that nate diaz would be on someone's list as opposed to the one doing the holding. and i agree' date=' stevenson is not a great fighter. can't stand his style. but man, you must feel salty about shogun. honestly i thought liddell was gonna get the ko too, but not cause shogun sucks. that was way off. oh well...

the fighter who doesn't belong is clay guida. he's a bad match-up for most fighter's, he'll be a bad match-up for sanchez, and frankly after spending the dough to see him waste a PPV slot and earn a shallow win again diaz, and to see the credit he's getting from dana, i'm flat out not buying another ufc for a while. i'm all against downloading free stuff and have never downloaded any ufc stuff, but now, i'm watching em on free websites. f the bs.

send guida back to the wec!! nice guy and all, just not ufc caliber. and not a mma fighter. i'm so annoyed dana said guida's coming off a HUGE win against diaz. huge what?? so lame.[/quote']

Man did Guida take a dump in your corn flakes or something? all your write about is how much you hated his last fight. The guy has put on some very exciting performances in his career. One relativley boring fight doesn't mean he "is not an MMA fighter"...that is just a stupid statement.

a small portion of you act like TheEnd in all MMA knowledge (which you don't live up to)' date=' put yourselves on a pedistal (that you can't reach).....and just **** on anyone who has an opinion that differs slightly than yours.

Then you can sit here with each other in your elitist MMA circle jerk and act like a bunch of ****-clown jocks with thier hats backwards chanting misogynistic fraternity songs.[/quote']

At some times, I would agree on this, because some people may tend to do this from time to time, but it is in no way the norm. I just re-read the last few pages, and only once was a comment like this made. Everyone else has made some pretty decent arguments. Nobody has agreed with everyone. There are loads of fighters that people who have been posting here for ages have waaaaayy opposite views on. Guys like Bisping, who I love and Guida, who I cant stand, quite often get very opposite views from some of the other senior members.

Most people, if they call someone dumb, will back that comment up with some evidence, so where this tirade has come from, I am not too sure.

And as for us senior members nut hugging each other, look at me and G-Row, a "senior member" and a mod. We have a disagreement on most subjects, but it never turns nasty. Sometimes we even start to see where the other guy is coming from. That's the whole point in a forum like this. To educate and learn at the same time. How you can make it seem like an old-boys club is way off the mark.

Sorry guy.

i like how the TUF noobs turned it around now on the mma fans who were dissapoointed in Silvas performance and now we are "WWE noobs" that only want blood

since when was the WWE a place to see real fights lol

well i mean when i watch brock fight sometimes i have a flashback and think im watching wrestlemania 22 but other than that.....

i like how the TUF noobs turned it around now on the mma fans who were dissapoointed in Silvas performance and now we are "WWE noobs" that only want blood

since when was the WWE a place to see real fights lol

well i mean when i watch brock fight sometimes i have a flashback and think im watching wrestlemania 22 but other than that.....

I laughed at this :)

• 2 months later...

[/quote']

Well well well, this is a nice little gem i posted a while ago and got flamed for by.....

If god was real' date=' you would be dead for being so ignorrant.[/quote']

Uh huh

Do some of thes A^#%@es even watch MMA fighting?

Yep...

We out TROLLING today buddy???

I hope thats all it is because if you really feel that way.........

MHHM

Archived