Why isn't Bas in the hall of fame yet

fighter9399

i could be wrong but bas was 2 - 0 in the UFC and then got injured. hes an mma icon but no UFC HOF worthy. guys like Don Frye' date=' Pat militech, Frank Shamrock, The Russian Bear are more worthy of the honor.[/quote']

ding ding ding we have a winner.

i could be wrong but bas was 2 - 0 in the UFC and then got injured. hes an mma icon but no UFC HOF worthy. guys like Don Frye' date=' Pat militech, Frank Shamrock, The Russian Bear are more worthy of the honor.[/quote']

Agreed. He was a beast and a MMA HOF'er for sure but can't really put someone in the UFC HOF with just 2 fights.

Sorry but no way Frank Shamrock should ever be in the UFC HOF and KEN needs his a$$ booted after the riods thing.

A HOF person is someone who does not only show great skills, but also shows a great persona outside the ring through there actions and furthering of the sport.

Sorry but no way Frank Shamrock should ever be in the UFC HOF and KEN needs his a$$ booted after the riods thing.

A HOF person is someone who does not only show great skills' date=' but also shows a great persona outside the ring through there actions and furthering of the sport.[/quote'] well if you go by that thinking Royce should be kicked out too shouldn't he???

well if you go by that thinking Royce should be kicked out too shouldn't he???

About 50/50 there since he did advance BJJ light years in the sport and established along with his family a huge amount of schools. He and his family have advanced the sport alot.

Ken and frank shamrock, thru there personal rivalry and kens riods/ acting like a idiot in TUF as a coach and Frank's many on air stupid remarks have done very little if anything to advance the sport.

Lets face it Ken in know for 1 UFC win in the early years, went to wwf for the next 5 or 6 and then returning to mma, and then lossing what 85% of his fight there after, and acting like a A$$, his brother follows suit with the way he acts in 90 percent of his interviews, at least Ken in a interview, actually speaks well and put up a good case for him still fighting.

Frank is always grimping about ken and making stupid remarks.

About 50/50 there since he did advance BJJ light years in the sport and established along with his family a huge amount of schools. He and his family have advanced the sport alot.

Ken and frank shamrock' date=' thru there personal rivalry and kens riods/ acting like a idiot in TUF as a coach and Frank's many on air stupid remarks have done very little if anything to advance the sport.

Lets face it Ken in know for 1 UFC win in the early years, went to wwf for the next 5 or 6 and then returning to mma, and then lossing what 85% of his fight there after, and acting like a A$$, his brother follows suit with the way he acts in 90 percent of his interviews, at least Ken in a interview, actually speaks well and put up a good case for him still fighting.

Frank is always grimping about ken and making stupid remarks.[/quote'] I was just wondering where you stood on Gracie. I think he should be in too.

I don't want you to think I'm defending Shame-rock either. I hate him!!!

I was just wondering where you stood on Gracie. I think he should be in too.

I don't want you to think I'm defending Shame-rock either. I hate him!!!

Oh I believe Gracie should have already been in.

He acts a bit of a fool in some interviews but that I believe is from his passion for the sport.

Over all I believe ROyce and his family have helped greatly in the advancement of the sport.

Thought so but checked first and Royce Graice is already in the HOF.

Oh I believe Gracie should have already been in.

He acts a bit of a fool in some interviews but that I believe is from his passion for the sport.

Over all I believe ROyce and his family have helped greatly in the advancement of the sport.

Thought so but checked first and Royce Graice is already in the HOF.

yeah, he was the first in I believe

A HOF person is someone who does not only show great skills' date=' but also shows a great persona outside the ring through there actions and furthering of the sport.[/quote']

Frank Shamrock DOMINATED for his time in the UFC. Yes, he should be in.

Archived