Navy Seals Kill Pirates, Rescue American Hostage....!!

dm39

FVCK the pirates we should just send jets scouting out these pirates and blast theyr boats FVCK pirates and terrorists they will rot in hell for eternity wont be no 13 virgins or none of theyr bs beleifs they will be getting raped by satan for eternity.

Now the Somali Pirates are saying they are going to kill Americans for killing of their comrads.

"In the future, America will be the one mourning and crying, we will retaliate for the killings of our men."

"From now on, if we capture foreign ships and their respective countries try to attack us, we will kill them,"

"The mere killing of three and capturing one will not make us change our mind, we are determined to continue our business regardless of the recent killings and arrests."

Right now Pirates currently hold more than a dozen foreign ships, most moored along the Horn of Africa the nation's long coast, with about 230 foreign sailors from Russian to the Philippines.

We invaded Iraq for NO reason that affected us. Yet we are going to keep letting these damn Pirates capture us, threaten us,

threaten others and make a profit off doing so. BOMB THE SH** OUT OF THEM! WIPE THEM OFF THE MAP!

I never understood why we just don't pay the money .... and track them ... and get our hostage back ... and then kill them afterwards ... and then get our freak'n money back too.

then go to Red Lobster.

especially with modern technology we could track ANYTHING from freak'n outter space.

I wonder how many pirates would re-evaluate thier career path?

oh but America's too afraid of what the rest of the world may think. Nevermind ... it'll never happen.

I never understood why we just don't pay the money .... and track them ... and get our hostage back ... and then kill them afterwards ... and then get our freak'n money back too.

then go to Red Lobster.

especially with modern technology we could track ANYTHING from freak'n outter space.

oh but America's too afraid of what the rest of the world may think. Nevermind ... it'll never happen.

Mostly because it would turn into an international incident. Not to mention the pirates are based out of Mogadeshiu(don't know if thats spelled right) the same place where Black Hawk Down happend and they don't want to get mixed up in the crap going in there just to kill a few pirates. If they did it would more than likely end up growing into an even bigger conflict. Just not worth it

a dozen ships ... 230 sailors ... it already IS an international incident. has been for years.

they need to know that we'll kick thier international a$$es .... internationally.

pretty simple theorey really. if I keep shooting poeple who try to rob my house ... soon my shotgun won't be needed!

peace through superior firepower! :)

a dozen ships ... 230 sailors ... it already IS an international incident. has been for years.

they need to know that we'll kick thier international a$$es .... internationally.

pretty simple theorey really. if I keep shooting poeple who try to rob my house ... soon my shotgun won't be needed!

peace through superior firepower! :)

Agreed

pitsburg pirates suck' date=' GO CUBS![/quote'] Totally, whole Heartedly Agree :)

Well done to the Seals' date=' ordinarily they would have sent in a 5 man team to rescue one man which would have resulted in 4 seals dead and a mortally wounded one retrieving the lifeless body of the hostage.

Go Joe etc etc[/quote']

As someone who has trained with, and done joint operations with them.

Let me kindly inform you, you have not a clue.

And I'll keep my thought of the future of the Muslim society to myself.

How about you keep your political BS to yourself.

The rest of the captured ships are non-US. We have already stated we will not get involved in those, since there respective countries have not requested aid in the matter.

And it fall under international law.

You would need the joked called the U.N. to do something about it.

The U.S. may only get involved where it is a U.S. ship or property.

Oh and Jujits and G_H "Go Steelers"

About finding them and blowing them outta the water. It's alot of water. I mean seriously, a LOT of water. Finding a speed boat in an ocean is not the easy task you might think(think needle and haystacks). And even if you find a speed boat in the ocean, I don't really think they have a pirate flag waving. So even if on the chance you come across a speed boat of Somalians, you still gotta make sure there not just out fishing before ya send in the amry. You almost have to wait until an agressive move is made. So between finding, indentify, and only being allowed to re-act, piracy is not an easy problem to take care of.

"future of Muslim society" - Its currently the largest religion in the world so future looks bright. Mashallah!

anywho... pirates get alot of booty! q; )

Actually 21% of the world pop making it a distant 2nd.

2nd? i dunno where u got your statistics but dont matter... 2nd still has plenty of future. i myself am i believer but i dont follow a religion' date=' i do like to read about it and make my own translations and oppinions... educated ones that is. q; )[/quote']

I'm with you.

then go to Red Lobster.

yeah you think we would of done this 1st place a tracker within the money or even just scope them out from one of our satellites, but oh well the captins saved and the pirates were either killed or captured haha

The theory, as to why it took so long, is because word from the Mount said don't shoot unless the life of the captive was under threat (go fig what that means now). Apparently, there were quite a few times where all 4 could have been killed, but weren't because they weren't aiming at the ship Captain.

Anyway, this is why I love snipers, even the Navy girls. ;)

As someone who has trained with' date=' and done joint operations with them.

Let me kindly inform you, you have not a clue.

And I'll keep my thought of the future of the Muslim society to myself.

How about you keep your political BS to yourself.

The rest of the captured ships are non-US. We have already stated we will not get involved in those, since there respective countries have not requested aid in the matter.

And it fall under international law.

You would need the joked called the U.N. to do something about it.

The U.S. may only get involved where it is a U.S. ship or property.

Oh and Jujits and G_H "Go Steelers"[/quote']

Dear o dear, knew i'd get a bite with that, just didnt expect it to be quite so spectacular. It was a joke a little bit of friendly tran-atlantic ribbing, dont wet yourself my friend.

Oh and i have no Political or Religious views, as far as i'm concerned all that stuffs a steaming pile of ****.

• 1 year later...

Archived